A warning for those who use E-BAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look Ravensteven,

No matter either you didn´t know that ticket is used or not. You still have to give your customer the refund.

I would suggest you to re-read Ebay´s rule.

It helps nothing when you defend yourself because the court and police will see you as fraud which it´s no good.

^Angel^ said:
Not really, normally when you buy a car, it will say " as it is " without no warrenty or anything, if the car doesn't work anymore, that's your fault for buying that car as it is.....You don't get a refund back no matter if there's problems with the car...

Of course there will be customers getting upset over a car that doesn't work anymore, but once you buy a used car, it won't last that long, or you just have to waste alot of money on fixing it, always be caution when you buy a used car, that why I always ask my dad to go with me! heh...

And I know Judge Judy wouldn't care, she will say that your problem, pay the lady back!!!

The customers have the right to demand the money back from the seller if they are not happy with the car where they bought from Ebay. They have to agreement with the seller how long will they get the refund if the car is not work in few weeks later.

We would not trust to buy cars from Ebay or onlines.

diehardbiker65 said:
Suppose you walk in store and buy a product from store, came back home found out it was bad, you go back to store. Do you EXPECT store to say, "I didn't know it was bad and I can't give you refund"??? Is that how you think?
Yeah But suppose i went to the manager he wont give my money back and i run to the police and told the manager wont gimmie my money back they would laugh right in your face! Same thing if you buy a used car from a used car salesman and 3 days later the car went dud! and went back to the use car salesman and he laughs in your face cause he wont refund your money then you run to the cops about it they would laugh in your face. Samething here the woman contacted the police cause id wouldnt refund the disney pass and the cops contacted me about it.

diehardbiker65 said:
Now YOU KNOW! Pay back the buyer whoever you sold to THEN chase whoever sold to you. That is how it works. If you don't do this, the world will think your con artist!
P E R I O D

Exactly.

Suppose you walk in store and buy a product from store, came back home found out it was bad, you go back to store. Do you EXPECT store to say, "I didn't know it was bad and I can't give you refund"??? Is that how you think?

It would be okay if you have receipt to prove them where you buy. They give me the refund only if I have receipt on which goods, I´m not happy with. Depend on different stores who can give you the refund on small goods within 14 days or less than 14 days.

Ravensteve said:
I DIDNT KNOW THE TICKET WAS USED!!!! God damned!!

I know you didn't know that, But some here jumped on your wagon anyway Instead of looking at whole situation. But, Do the right thing, just pay that woman back even through U didn't know it until after you sold the ticket. Thinks about it, Why would she paid something that is no longer good to use? That's a ripped off. Don't you agree? :)

I even told you what you need to do. Do you want to get your money back from the other person who sold you the ticket?

Cheri said:
I know you didn't know that, But some here jumped on your wagon anyway Instead of looking at whole situation. But, Do the right thing, just pay that woman back even through U didn't know it until after you sold the ticket. Thinks about it, Why would she paid something that is no longer good to use? That's a ripped off. Don't you agree? :)

I even told you what you need to do. Do you want to get your money back from the other person who sold you the ticket?

We're not jumping on any bandwagon, Cheri. RS was wrong, and he knows it. He's just trying to garner sympathy for himself, or maybe he just needs a place to bitch.

So be it. The fact is he is screwed and he knows it.

Last edited:
I think the biggest problem RS really have is "TAKING THE RESPONSIBLITY". What makes me think this way? Simple! He is 44 years old already. I mean OLD ENOUGH to live on his own. BUT, he still lives with his mama! Seems he can't wean from his mama's boobs!

diehardbiker65 said:
I think the biggest problem RS really have is "TAKING THE RESPONSIBLITY". What makes me think this way? Simple! He is 44 years old already. I mean OLD ENOUGH to live on his own. BUT, he still lives with his mama! Seems he can't wean from his mama's boobs!

Well, There are some other members here that are 30's and 40's still live with parents too. :whistle: Who cares who lives with whom. If that is what they want that's up to them. What does it have to do with this topic anyway?

Oceanbreeze said:
Nothing more needs to be said on this. He is making himself look stupid, and you are making yourself look even more stupid for defending him.

It does not make me look stupid Oceanbreeze, I looked at both sides and I do see that Ravensteve is a victim too. I am allow to voice my own opinions and Who do you think you are? My mother? Not in this lifetime.

Cheri said:
It does not make me look stupid Oceanbreeze, I looked at both sides and I do see that Ravensteve is a victim too. I am allow to voice my own opinions and Who do you think you are? My mother? Not in this lifetime.

Yes, you are allowed to voice your opinion. But, look at the thread before you make statements. He contradicted himself at least once. So, he has to get his story straight before you can listen to "his side." I doubt he knows what HIS SIDE is. So, go ahead and support him. Just make sure you know what you are supporting.

ravensteve1961 said:
That is Why im Gonna keep an eye on my bank tranactions. If that $7.75 shows up im gonna get the offical bank statement then im going straght down to the police.
The police won't do anything. It's part of eBay's policy... which you probably didn't read. It says that you have to pay a fee on EVERY item you sell... whether you sell it or not.

Mod Note:

Thread is getting too heated and leading to flame wars. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back