A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

why in the world the rollerskate places often get out of businesses. :( My friends and I will bring kids to drive for 50 minutes to get there at the rollerskate place. grrrr

True that!...Used to love to roller skate...and...:giggle:...met this man from NY there, said his name was "Frenchy"....We skated all night....'Course I don't skate anymore....but it was so much fun!....No Rinks in my city that I know of now-a-days.....But we do have a Roller Derby Ladies team.

True that!...Used to love to roller skate...and...:giggle:...met this man from NY there, said his name was "Frenchy"....We skated all night....'Course I don't skate anymore....but it was so much fun!....No Rinks in my city that I know of now-a-days.....But we do have a Roller Derby Ladies team.

I know we have roller derby ladies team that is a little closer to our home. I THINK.. Frnecy sounds HOT. LOL i couldnt believe that rollerskate places are out of businness. lot of kids still love it.. :(

This reminds me of an episode of Untold Stories of ER that I watched a while ago.

A bride had a problem and she felt something was crawling inside of her head... turns out to be astonishing to the surrounding families.

***not for sensitive people to watch***

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukt7NCrGC_E]Delusional Bride | Untold Stories of the ER - YouTube[/ame]

Yelling nasty sexual comments at you hahaha. What kinda o comments......

I would love to own a doggie stroller to put my dog while I walk :)
bu8edase.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember seeing dog strollers at the pet store with my daughter. Omg we laughed and laughed and laughed. They were expensive and the stupidest things we ever saw.

I would love to own a doggie stroller to put my dog while I walk :)
bu8edase.jpg

I don't understand the purpose of doggie stroller :confused:

I remember seeing dog strollers at the pet store with my daughter. Omg we laughed and laughed and laughed. They were expensive and the stupidest things we ever saw.

Yes, they are expensive. Stupidest thing, well when a big dog can't walk far and too much it is not a bad idea. Ok, not going to carry on bec mods will get on me . Thank you

Yes, they are expensive. Stupidest thing, well when a big dog can't walk far and too much it is not a bad idea. Ok, not going to carry on bec mods will get on me . Thank you

a big dog can fit in it? hmmmmmmm!

Yes, they can. This one is made for a big dog up to 150 lbs . You can check on Amazon. Or PM :)

Yes, they can. This one is made for a big dog up to 150 lbs . You can check on Amazon. Or PM :)

mein gott! never ever seen a big dog in a doggie stroller

In my case, my bulldog can't walk for miles. Short walks and can get heat strokes. I love to start power walking and push her in this nice stroller . Plus, it's nice way to go on 5k walks when I do them.

Back