A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

In my case, my bulldog can't walk for miles. Short walks and can get heat strokes. I love to start power walking and push her in this nice stroller . Plus, it's nice way to go on 5k walks when I do them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this kind of bulldog?

bulldog-4.jpg

I remember seeing dog strollers at the pet store with my daughter. Omg we laughed and laughed and laughed. They were expensive and the stupidest things we ever saw.

I saw a woman with two dogs one was on a leash and the other in a dog stroller . The dog that was walking was fine but the damn dog in the stroller
was taken out of the stroller and put on the ground and started nipping at Finlay and me . It was a spoiled little monster , I feel being pushed around in a freaken doggie stroller is harmful to dogs . They're are dogs and they need to have for legs to walk on and do not need to be in a damn stroller unless they have a broken leg.

In my case, my bulldog can't walk for miles. Short walks and can get heat strokes. I love to start power walking and push her in this nice stroller . Plus, it's nice way to go on 5k walks when I do them.

I would just leave the dog home , I think it's nuts pushing a dog in a stroller .

Pfffttt...My little Doggie rides in the basket of my Rollator when she gets tired and we go for long walks....I would even put her into a baby car seat if she would sit still in it....:giggle:...nothing is too good for my Doggie...besides, the sidewalk gets hot...and there are sand spurs too....

Pfffttt...My little Doggie rides in the basket of my Rollator when she gets tired and we go for long walks....I would even put her into a baby car seat if she would sit still in it....:giggle:...nothing is too good for my Doggie...besides, the sidewalk gets hot...and there are sand spurs too....

You do the right thing . I was clueless , to buckle your pup. Depends where you live . You and I live in state where these type of rules apply. I am learning so much from different English Bulldog owners. These breeds are awesome! ( in my opinion )

I would love to own a doggie stroller to put my dog while I walk :)
bu8edase.jpg

Hey I've seen these used. People who like to travel or just take their dogs everywhere might see this as an option. I saw them being used at very crowded outdoor market type places where walking a dog might be a little dangerous. If you had to choose, not going to these places, leaving your dog alone in a hot or cold car.......or.....using a doggie stroller....I can see it happening.

No I don't have one but I think it's OK for people who want one.

Rio if you want to include your doggie in different activities and think a doggie stroller would help......go for it!!!!

Hey I've seen these used. People who like to travel or just take their dogs everywhere might see this as an option. I saw them being used at very crowded outdoor market type places where walking a dog might be a little dangerous. If you had to choose, not going to these places, leaving your dog alone in a hot or cold car.......or.....using a doggie stroller....I can see it happening.

No I don't have one but I think it's OK for people who want one.

Rio if you want to include your doggie in different activities and think a doggie stroller would help......go for it!!!!

I ought to look into a used one. You are absolutely right about crowd thing. I am active , taking her for long walks with me and we do 10k walks since she can't walk far or too much. This is perfect! I had to get educated on English Bulldogs from my neighbor. He educated me well! They are not hiker dogs.

I ought to look into a used one. You are absolutely right about crowd thing. I am active , taking her for long walks with me and we do 10k walks since she can't walk far or too much. This is perfect! I had to get educated on English Bulldogs from my neighbor. He educated me well! They are not hiker dogs.

People might think the doggie strollers are weird but if it means you can do more with your doggie then I think it's cool. My Marley only weighs 4 pounds so she is easy to carry. Your dog is quite a lot bigger so a doggie stroller might be a really good option. I've seen small trailers you can pull behind your bike. Keep the dog in there then have fun when you get to a nice spot to play. You can get a long bike ride in and then have fun with your dog at the same time.

It's a good thing to want to do more with your dog especially for people who work long hours during the week.

People might think the doggie strollers are weird but if it means you can do more with your doggie then I think it's cool. My Marley only weighs 4 pounds so she is easy to carry. Your dog is quite a lot bigger so a doggie stroller might be a really good option. I've seen small trailers you can pull behind your bike. Keep the dog in there then have fun when you get to a nice spot to play. You can get a long bike ride in and then have fun with your dog at the same time.

It's a good thing to want to do more with your dog especially for people who work long hours during the week.

I been to 5k walk and 10k walks before, seen people use it to run or walk with the stroller w pet inside. You got the right idea :)

A doggie stroller is a good option for dogs who have severe health issues that prevent them from walking; like us humans it's good to get them outside once in a while too.

I been to 5k walk and 10k walks before, seen people use it to run or walk with the stroller w pet inside. You got the right idea :)

See Porkie is making you healthier. Both getting exercise is a great thing. Whatever it takes do it Rio, stay healthy because the other option sucks.

I will be getting little booties with grippers on the bottom for Piper. They will protect from hot ground and with the liners, cold ground for after we move again.

They do make cooling vest for dogs, but they are not always safe. When I walk with her I have to have a vest or a bandana on her. With the heat here, her warm weather vest is made of mesh from a traffic safety vest. Also, I always have water and a collapsible bowl for even the 1/2 mile walks. I take the rollator and the basket has a cooler in it with water for both of us.

I think carrying dogs in purses as a fashion statement is STUPID!

See Porkie is making you healthier. Both getting exercise is a great thing. Whatever it takes do it Rio, stay healthy because the other option sucks.

Thank you Angel :)

Back