A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I will be getting little booties with grippers on the bottom for Piper. They will protect from hot ground and with the liners, cold ground for after we move again.

They do make cooling vest for dogs, but they are not always safe. When I walk with her I have to have a vest or a bandana on her. With the heat here, her warm weather vest is made of mesh from a traffic safety vest. Also, I always have water and a collapsible bowl for even the 1/2 mile walks. I take the rollator and the basket has a cooler in it with water for both of us.

My neighbor bought her doggie booties and the dog took them off. Make sure Piper likes them if not return them.
Collapsible bowl gotta check it out .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My neighbor bought her doggie booties and the dog took them off. Make sure Piper likes them if not return them.
Collapsible bowl gotta check it out .

Being a service dog in training, she will have to learn to wear them. It will take time. I have about 5 collapsible bowls in different sizes for both food and water.

Being a service dog in training, she will have to learn to wear them. It will take time. I have about 5 collapsible bowls in different sizes for both food and water.

Thanks for letting me know she is service dog. Best to you in training :)

Gotta admit that i do that sometimes if i dont work the next day.

my_least_favorite_cat_moment-85887.gif

Gotta admit that i do that sometimes if i dont work the next day.

my_least_favorite_cat_moment-85887.gif

:laugh2:...I do it every night...My doggie wants to sleep on my side of the bed and wants my pillows....and I have to "beg" her to slip over so I can get in the bed....I've woke up some mornings on the very edge of the mattress....luckily I didn't fall off the bed during the night.

I love this smiley face:
ily-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif
I wish I could use this on facebook with my family and close friends.

I love this smiley face:
ily-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif
I wish I could use this on facebook with my family and close friends.

Why can't you use it on FB? I don't think gifs work on there but it should still post as a picture.

I stopped the animation on it but if it's enlarged it would make it blurry too.
ily-hand-smiley-emoticon.jpg

if you see silver snail trail it stops no bird or animal had it wonder where it went

I only eat dark chocolate.... preferably 70% cocoa or above.

Why is it necessary to have a retarded guy here causing my thread lock up? His reactions were beyond unacceptable, I do agree with Calvin locking up my thread. That retarded guy have no clue or idea what the topic and issue was about. He hasn't learn nuthin… and he has the fear, and that fear was about the fear itself! SAD!

Thank you for causing my thread locked up, retarded!

I am sided with Calvin :cheers:

Back