A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I wish I could ride by bike to work.

When we went camping, we brought our bikes to use to ride around the campgrounds. I see several people using golf carts to get to and from the bath houses and their campsites. Oh pls! Talk about being lazy and using fossil fuels!

You are forgetting that some may have health problems that you cannot see. Also for some it may be a chance to get a break from a very hard job. There is no doubt there some that are lazy but don't paint all with the same brush.

You are forgetting that some may have health problems that you cannot see. Also for some it may be a chance to get a break from a very hard job. There is no doubt there some that are lazy but don't paint all with the same brush.

These are young and active people whom I see playing, jumping and stuff but to get around the campsite, they use the golf cart instead of their bikes. Come on..thats lazy. lol

I said several not every person who uses a golf cart. Just to clarify

wish I could ride a bike. Haven't in years and no longer have a bike. Not even sure if I can anymore lol.

Wish I had a road bike that was like this, because I have no means of transporting a bike on my car (Bike rack isn't an option from what other mustang owners tell me).

Paratrooper Mountain Bike

That looks to me like something that might also appeal to those living in an apartment without outside storage. Fold it up, put it in the bag that is shown as a accessory, and take it inside the apartment.

Wish I had a road bike that was like this, because I have no means of transporting a bike on my car (Bike rack isn't an option from what other mustang owners tell me).

Paratrooper Mountain Bike

They probably meant a motorcycle drive on hitch mounted rack ... a bicycle rack with a bike on it won't hurt anything it doesn't weigh enough.

They probably meant a motorcycle drive on hitch mounted rack ... a bicycle rack with a bike on it won't hurt anything it doesn't weigh enough.

I've talked to other mustang owners of around my model year, I was told bike racks just don't seem to work or fit or something on this car.

I can hook a super light trailer to my car and tow my bike, but the trailer is a little expensive and I need a hitch..lol

I've talked to other mustang owners of around my model year, I was told bike racks just don't seem to work or fit or something on this car.

I can hook a super light trailer to my car and tow my bike, but the trailer is a little expensive and I need a hitch..lol

wait... just to be clear... bike as in bicycle or motorcycle?

I was talking about a bicycle, he mentioned a motorcycle..lol Yeah, confusing. :giggle:

lol ok

instead of bike rack (I'm assuming that it's a roof-mounted)... how about rear bike rack?

whew. finally finished booking a flight. that was a headache trying to figure out the schedule and destination because I had to use my organization's travel agency website which is terribly designed.

lol ok

instead of bike rack (I'm assuming that it's a roof-mounted)... how about rear bike rack?

No, I asked on a Mustang forums about a rear rack, don't remember the specifics they gave me, they just said it wouldn't work. I can get a roof rack, I've seen it, but that would hurt my MPG when I'm not using it I'd think and removing it would be a pain.

Maybe a hitch mounted bike rack? I'm getting a hitch at some point for a motorcycle trailer.

Why is it that the first week back to work after a break getting harder and harder to adjust to? Both days after work earlier this week, I was so tired that I couldn't do the simplest things. I hope this evening, I wont be so tired.

Why is it that the first week back to work after a break getting harder and harder to adjust to? Both days after work earlier this week, I was so tired that I couldn't do the simplest things. I hope this evening, I wont be so tired.

8857559_600x338.jpg

Hoping my strength and energy hold out. I am going to attempt to re-arrange my back room again. Need to get my sewing area more accessible. Meant to do this a few weeks back (2 months) and never got it done.

I would love to own a doggie stroller to put my dog while I walk :)
bu8edase.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to own a doggie stroller to put my dog while I walk :)
bu8edase.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dog would rip that stroller apart from inside. My dog is tiny but he has very strong teeth.

why in the world the rollerskate places often get out of businesses. :( My friends and I will bring kids to drive for 50 minutes to get there at the rollerskate place. grrrr

Back