A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Usually when my dad has the guys from his construction come and do stuff in the house they are loud and annoying. They dont yell stuff at us cu my dad would kick them out but anyone else who passes by...

But see you speak Spanish that's the difference! I speak Romanian so I can only pick out 1 out of every few words they say. It's not even the same it's just similar... :mad: So it's still guessing. At least Alex will be able to tell me what those jerk offs are yelling at me...

Can i be present at the tasing. And *sogh* ill just have to go visit you Mew and twll them off for you. Yup.

aya mamacita shake it baby woooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo

:laugh2::laugh2:

femme-fatale-albums-dls-picture6484-img-20140423-023749.jpg

Your house or mine? :devil:

Last minute Halloween makeover Mew! :P

It's not Halloween! :ugh: That's far away! That's like something.... That's like what I look like after a night of drinking with no sleep and having to go into work! Waaaaaaaaaaaait a minute... was that you this morning on the way to work!?! :D :laugh2:

It's not Halloween! :ugh: That's far away! That's like something.... That's like what I look like after a night of drinking with no sleep and having to go into work! Waaaaaaaaaaaait a minute... was that you this morning on the way to work!?! :D :laugh2:

*sigh* Last year! :P

...umm maybe? :D

I miss riding a bike. No longer able to with these mobility issues.

Is it balance or the motion of the knees when pedaling? If balance, how about an adult tricycle?

It's not being able to use one leg at all. Motion of the knee and no support at all. Tried adult tricycle and can't get it moving. Balancing I have no problem with at all, it's moving the right leg and muscle control. The floating knee cap and neuropathy have totally killed it.

For bike lovers, this is for you.

2013-11-21-youshouldbike.gif

I wish I could ride by bike to work.

When we went camping, we brought our bikes to use to ride around the campgrounds. I see several people using golf carts to get to and from the bath houses and their campsites. Oh pls! Talk about being lazy and using fossil fuels!

Back