A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I want this sticker on my truck

1625728_10103593086896939_764886249_n.jpg

You print it make your own sticker .

http://www.cafepress.com/+ski-today-work-tomorrow+bumper-stickers

How do you like this sticker ?

looks like my dog has gone Mr. Holland Opus. for the past few days, he's not been responding to any verbal commands or showing any audible response. could be massive ear wax buildup in both ears due to ear infection. looks like another trip to a vet!

Oh no! Not our fave photo-bomb pup! I agree, he is suffering in his own way. Hope his ear condition heals soon! :(

Oh no! Not our fave photo-bomb pup! I agree, he is suffering in his own way. Hope his ear condition heals soon! :(

he is in good spirits and the hearing loss didn't bother him at all but gotta make sure his ears are all clean and free. if everything checks out and he's still deaf or HOH.... fine with us! :lol:

looks like my dog has gone Mr. Holland Opus. for the past few days, he's not been responding to any verbal commands or showing any audible response. could be massive ear wax buildup in both ears due to ear infection. looks like another trip to a vet!

Uncomfortable feeling. I hope your puppy feels better soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

still struggling to log out of alldeaf on my ipad AND few days ago had saw news on t.v that there was few torandos north of san jose i was like 0.o yep in Roseville, California

Earth still shaking here

Funny...went to FB after not being on that site for years....then got a email from an old friend from DSC and TagDeaf.....she was a really funny person....should have been a comedian!...

Nope...the Earthquake....I would be scared senseless!

Using tapatalk on my iPhone doesn't show the smileys it said cold. There was more aftershocks lastnight according to my fb.

Back