A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

wish my kids' school would announce it today to let me know if my kids school will be closed or not for tomorrow due to the cold winter weather. Since lots of schools did announce about it today but my kids school. ugh.

Wirelessly posted

No snow in my state :giggle:

We had an overnight ice storm last night. Because of that, the local schools are closed. It got bad enough that there are two large limbs behind my apartment that fell from the weight of the ice. I didn't hear it but my neighbor heard it and texted me.

We had an overnight ice storm last night. Because of that, the local schools are closed. It got bad enough that there are two large limbs behind my apartment that fell from the weight of the ice. I didn't hear it but my neighbor heard it and texted me.

Is your DD school closed today? My kids whined because they were off yesterday but not today!

Is your DD school closed today? My kids whined because they were off yesterday but not today!

Yes ma'am. We got up around 8:00, cooked a small breakfast, then spent the morning watching TV shows on Netflix. It's a perfect day for me to get a jump on the readings for my literature classes.

My new Scentsy smells nice. I am using Bora bora scent.

Saw Jiro on Saturday! Had a great time chatting with him. :)

Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:
Saw Jiro on Saturday! Had a great time chatting with him. :)

Did he cook for you ?

Cooking chicken w mushroom sauce and rice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need a warm beach fix? Welcome to ny kind of Florida! :P

[yt]kHOCzPbsHGE[/yt]

The burn on my hand is healing .

I am looking forward to the weekend :)

I want this sticker on my truck

1625728_10103593086896939_764886249_n.jpg

This weekend SUCKED! God, it sucked so bad... Now I have to work all week and hope that next weekend won't be so god awful! FYI: Daylight savings time is Sunday March 9th... Set your clocks ahead an hour! :P Unless you're in Arizona or not in the USA, that is.

looks like my dog has gone Mr. Holland Opus. for the past few days, he's not been responding to any verbal commands or showing any audible response. could be massive ear wax buildup in both ears due to ear infection. looks like another trip to a vet!

My dog Marty been talking his sleep a lot the past 3 days , I would love to know what he is dreaming about .

Back