A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Wirelessly posted

I need a Spanish boyfriend :giggle: I saw Mario Lopez speak Spanish in Twitter Ay Ay Papi haha

Soon we will go to ct can next weeks It is very lucky for me pretty! appointment for Aug 13th!

Feeling like I live in Tornado Alley. Another tornado warning this year.
Not sure we're having more warnings or if its just the fact that I hear of them now because of the phone warnings I get.

Wirelessly posted

Awesome Shel , you will have lots of fun!

I haven't played since Saturday and I am still sore, especially my knee. I was playing 3rd base and I dove for the ball, landing on my knee. I play too aggressively sometimes.

Glad my knee cap is easy to slip back into place. thanks Deacon for making sure I had the opportunity to practice *said sarcastically*

Do you hear the story about everything a king touches turn into gold. Do you think that would happen to me? Everything I touch would turn into a turbo or be turbocharged?

Do you hear the story about everything a king touches turn into gold. Do you think that would happen to me? Everything I touch would turn into a turbo or be turbocharged?

You mean The Midas Tough? Nah......

Some things probably shouldn't be turbocharged, like chickens. They are already to hard to catch. And what would happen if you turboed a turbo?

Wirelessly posted

The sales guy helping me was so cute!

just resting. 4-days meeting in DC last week... and then weekend in Philly... and then 3-days meeting in NYC... and then Long Island for the weekend

had a terp today for the meeting... same one that Mayor Bloomberg used for Hurricane Sandy announcement

Some things probably shouldn't be turbocharged, like chickens. They are already to hard to catch. And what would happen if you turboed a turbo?

It would be the end of the world as we know it, with the epicenter of the crater that used to be in North America in Evanston.

I'm so fed up with senseless Florida retirees disregard for road safety, I wouldn't be surprised if they outnumber drunks on traffic fatalities!

I'm drumming up a home-based little business. I am beginning to make bandannas and mats for dogs. So far, 1 pet dog and 4 service dogs I have orders for.

Back