A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline said:
41vu5NU.gif

Jiro peeking at you :lol: jk

whew. long overdue for a new avatar. :cool2:

I cant believe August is this week! What the hell?

Booooo! :laugh2:

How about one of you caught dead looking upskirt?

I'm too short. so I'll tell you this old joke but slightly modified.

Jiro walks up to Jess in his office each day, stands very close to her, draws in a large breath of air and tells her that her hair smells nice.

After a week of this, Jess can't stand it any longer, and goes to HR. Without identifying the guy, she tells them what the co-worker does, and that she wants to file a sexual harassment suit against him.

The HR supervisor is puzzled by this approach, and asks, "What's sexually threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair smells nice"?

The woman replies, "It's Jiro, the dwarf."

Don't remind me that one. I want to keep kids as still kid with me as much as I can before time goes so fast. :lol:

I don't want to go back to work. I am not looking forward to the constant stress.

Jiro walks up to Jess in his office each day, stands very close to her, draws in a large breath of air and tells her that her hair smells nice.

After a week of this, Jess can't stand it any longer, and goes to HR. Without identifying the guy, she tells them what the co-worker does, and that she wants to file a sexual harassment suit against him.

The HR supervisor is puzzled by this approach, and asks, "What's sexually threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair smells nice"?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

:roll:

U are a geek!

just got home from Central Park.

971780_10102867227579829_808740105_n.jpg

Wirelessly posted

I go back to work next week, school officially starts bye bye summer it all good :)

You can get a rise from my hair all you want! :laugh2: Sometimes I actually get this, not necessarily at the office! Uh huh. These one liners are really hilarious!

But I wouldn't file against a friend, tbough I wouldn't mind referring to you as Jiro the Dwarf in public! :lol:

Back