8 Year Old Canadian Nazi Skinhead

so yesterday I couldn't find my biker group cuz there were too many people. This old-school group was kind enough to take me in to ride along with them. They look like your typical white supremacist Harley group - old school roughnecks, chain smokers, leathers, and tattoos. It looks so funny when I rode with them since I stood out like a nasty pimple on the nose - an asian with urban biker style.

...... wondering if I'm being :topic:

Yes, actually, you are.

jillio and kokonut, let's not bicker at each other.
2400_kissing_hand.gif

{Two emoticon L yellow with blue bow on top giggling when R yellow with Alfalfa hair kisses her hand}

I wouldn't want anyone here to get banned because I enjoy reading the debates here.

so yesterday I couldn't find my biker group cuz there were too many people. This old-school group was kind enough to take me in to ride along with them. They look like your typical white supremacist Harley group - old school roughnecks, chain smokers, leathers, and tattoos. It looks so funny when I rode with them since I stood out like a nasty pimple on the nose - an asian with urban biker style.

...... wondering if I'm being :topic:

Oh definitely yeah! You didn't have Mrs Bucket with you!!
1356.html

You'd fit in fer sho! :giggle:

Based on several interpretations by those who are fluent in the language that he spoke there are different versions but it certainly does not help when he attended a "World Without Zionism" conference in Asia back in 2005 and made a speech referring to Israel's current existence.

But translators in Tehran who work for the president's office and the foreign ministry disagree with them. All official translations of Mr. Ahmadinejad's statement, including a description of it on his website, refer to wiping Israel away. Sohrab Mahdavi, one of Iran’s most prominent translators, and Siamak Namazi, managing director of a Tehran consulting firm, who is bilingual, both say “wipe off” or “wipe away” is more accurate than "vanish" because the Persian verb is active and transitive.

You can read and see the various professional opinions concerning Ahmadinejad's speech and the translation of what he said.
Lost in translation | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Again, teaching hate for the express purpose in the hope to eliminate any group or religion is wrong. Just as it is wrong to hang gays in the streets of Iran just because some Iranians are gay? Or publicly stone or execute women just because they looked or was with another man not related?

It would be just as wrong for Muslim parents to teach their children hate about other groups, "infidels" and to teach anti-semitism for the express purpose to attain superiority and dominance as to teach a child to hate and see that minorities be eliminated. No different from "White Power," "Black Power," Nazism, world dominance through Islam, and so on when hate is taught in order to dominate and wipe out other cultures or minorities.

jillio and kokonut, let's not bicker at each other.
2400_kissing_hand.gif

{Two emoticon L yellow with blue bow on top giggling when R yellow with Alfalfa hair kisses her hand}

I wouldn't want anyone here to get banned because I enjoy reading the debates here.

Thanks but I do not specifically attack a person but rather I challenge or debate issues being discussed instead. There is a difference when debating or providing arguments versus actually attacking a person for his/her beliefs. Issues are what I deal with, not the person him/herself for their beliefs whether it's political, religion or otherwise.

Based on several interpretations by those who are fluent in the language that he spoke there are different versions but it certainly does not help when he attended a "World Without Zionism" conference in Asia back in 2005 and made a speech referring to Israel's current existence.

You can read and see the various professional opinions concerning Ahmadinejad's speech and the translation of what he said.

Again, teaching hate for the express purpose in the hope to eliminate any group or religion is wrong. Just as it is wrong to hang gays in the streets of Iran just because some Iranians are gay? Or publicly stone or execute women just because they looked or was with another man not related?

It would be just as wrong for Muslim parents to teach their children hate about other groups, "infidels" and to teach anti-semitism for the express purpose to attain superiority and dominance as to teach a child to hate and see that minorities be eliminated. No different from "White Power," "Black Power," Nazism, world dominance through Islam, and so on when hate is taught in order to dominate and wipe out other cultures or minorities.

Ahmadinejad didn’t threaten or suggest to wipe Israel off the map - his speech was being mistranslated.

You can read 1st to 2nd page of Ahmadinejad´s interview with German "Spiegel" Reporter. (including "wipe Israel off the map")

SPIEGEL Interview with Iran's President Ahmadinejad: "We Are Determined" - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

When several "experts" in translation cannot come to an agreement over a simple sentence, that is sad, lol.
It looks like Israel is doing some wiping on maps themselves, as evidenced in
http:Israeli Tourism Ministry wipes "Palestine" of the Map - International Middle East Media Center
What do you suppose is being taught to Israel's schoolchildren?
Anyway, we are getting off topic. There will always be fringe elements in any society that tend to put some folks' panties in a bunch.

Ahmadinejad didn’t threaten or suggest to wipe Israel off the map - his speech was being mistranslated.

You can read 1st to 2nd page of Ahmadinejad´s interview with German "Spiegel" Reporter. (including "wipe Israel off the map")

SPIEGEL Interview with Iran's President Ahmadinejad: "We Are Determined" - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

Again, it is a fact that he attended an anti-Zionism conference in Tehran in 2005 when he made that speech and several translators have differing opinions on what he meant by what he said. Attending an anti-Zionism conference doesn't help the situation at all which is simply a hate-conference to begin with. Surprisingly, a factor that people seem to ignore in the attempt to defend Ahmadinejad's attitude.

It really is a shame when some will use any opportunity to spread anti-Muslim propoganda. It is no more acceptable than White Supremists teaching their children hate and bigotry.

However, this thread is about an 8 year old child being used as a vehicle to spread hate filled belief systems, not about Islam. Let's stick to the topic.

When several "experts" in translation cannot come to an agreement over a simple sentence, that is sad, lol.
It looks like Israel is doing some wiping on maps themselves, as evidenced in
http:Israeli Tourism Ministry wipes "Palestine" of the Map - International Middle East Media Center
What do you suppose is being taught to Israel's schoolchildren?
Anyway, we are getting off topic. There will always be fringe elements in any society that tend to put some folks' panties in a bunch.
Yet, about 20% of Israel's enthic population is made up of Arabs while 76% are Jewish. Certainly there are fringes. So, Amahdinejad is one of those fringe elements or what?

It really is a shame when some will use any opportunity to spread anti-Muslim propoganda. It is no more acceptable than White Supremists teaching their children hate and bigotry.

However, this thread is about an 8 year old child being used as a vehicle to spread hate filled belief systems, not about Islam. Let's stick to the topic.

Not anti-Muslim but considering the possibility Muslim parents, as opposed to White Supremacy parents, who used their 8 year old child as a vehicle to spread hate filled belief systems. What about black parents helping spread hate against white people? Or Hindu parents help spread hate through their 8 year old child against other forms of religions. After all, what I was discussing was along the line of anti-semitism and hate. Hate is hate, regardless of whether the vehicle used to spread the hate is through religion or some ideology. Spreading hate as a justification to kill people is not appropriate nor welcomed. That needs to be acknowledged and I expressed doubt had it been an 8 year old Muslim child in Canada that was spreading hate and propaganda that infidels should be killed the Canadian authorities wouldn't have done squat because political correctness will help ensure that. Until something proves me wrong then I'll retract but it is in my firm opinion that this is the case. Prove me wrong or simply just disagree with what I've opined.

Then I suppose your comment, "Christians are teaching kids to hate non-Christians," is an anti-Christian line of thought and your opportunity to spread anti-Christian propoganda? No? :hmm:

Last edited:
Babyface, you don't get it. I honestly feel sorry for you since it seems like a lot of the stuff you believe is the result of misinterpretation/misunderstanding.
White people can be proud of their culture/ racial ethnic orgin without bashing minorities. You honestly honestly do not see how much you're priviliaged b/c you're white. Say you were goofing around in a vacant lot, and the cops came by. If you're white they'll just assume you're goofing around. If you're black they'll assume you're drug dealing or gangbanging. That's just an example. Heck....they freaking predated on you ...that's how cults drag you in..... Matter of fact, there are a lot of Jehovah Witness dhh folks, b/c they do they same thing....they predate on people who are lonely and don't feel like they fit in.
As for the GLB information session, for little kids.....I'm rather skeptical of those claims. I've seen some conseravtive ranting about school sessions that basicly boil down to "there are some couples where they are the same sex.However,
from the vitrol of the conservative rantings out there, you'd think that they were showing kids Mapplethorpe pictures. Since CI/ WN/ white power is basicly uberconseravtive beliefs, I would think that the misnunderstanding is even worse.

Not anti-Muslim but considering the possibility Muslim parents, as opposed to White Supremacy parents, who used their 8 year old child as a vehicle to spread hate filled belief systems. What about black parents helping spread hate against white people? Or Hindu parents help spread hate through their 8 year old child against other forms of religions. After all, what I was discussing was along the line of anti-semitism and hate. Hate is hate, regardless of whether the vehicle used to spread the hate is through religion or some ideology. Spreading hate as a justification to kill people is not appropriate nor welcomed. That needs to be acknowledged and I expressed doubt had it been an 8 year old Muslim child in Canada that was spreading hate and propaganda that infidels should be killed the Canadian authorities wouldn't have done squat because political correctness will help ensure that. Until something proves me wrong then I'll retract but it is in my firm opinion that this is the case. Prove me wrong or simply just disagree with what I've opined.

Then I suppose your comment, "Christians are teaching kids to hate non-Christians," is an anti-Christian line of thought and your opportunity to spread anti-Muslim propoganda? No? :hmm:

Just can't manage to stay on topic, can you? Personal agenda is getting in your way.

Then I suppose your comment, "Christians are teaching kids to hate non-Christians," is an anti-Christian line of thought and your opportunity to spread anti-Muslim propoganda? No? :hmm:

I cant help but notice that your posts are negative comments about Muslims. Do u have a personal vendetta against them? Just curious.

Teaching hate whether it is racism or religion is wrong...anyone who thinks it is justified are just as wrong too.

First time I'm reading this thread, and it's sad to read this story of this 8-year old. :(

Babyface, you don't get it. I honestly feel sorry for you since it seems like a lot of the stuff you believe is the result of misinterpretation/misunderstanding.
White people can be proud of their culture/ racial ethnic orgin without bashing minorities. You honestly honestly do not see how much you're priviliaged b/c you're white. Say you were goofing around in a vacant lot, and the cops came by. If you're white they'll just assume you're goofing around. If you're black they'll assume you're drug dealing or gangbanging. That's just an example. Heck....they freaking predated on you ...that's how cults drag you in..... Matter of fact, there are a lot of Jehovah Witness dhh folks, b/c they do they same thing....they predate on people who are lonely and don't feel like they fit in.
As for the GLB information session, for little kids.....I'm rather skeptical of those claims. I've seen some conseravtive ranting about school sessions that basicly boil down to "there are some couples where they are the same sex.However,
from the vitrol of the conservative rantings out there, you'd think that they were showing kids Mapplethorpe pictures. Since CI/ WN/ white power is basicly uberconseravtive beliefs, I would think that the misnunderstanding is even worse.

explain how i have white privlege? i grew up poor same as everyone I know there was no difference so your assumption that I have white privelege is a lie, ive seen many scholarships that say women, or black or hispanic only, but not once did I see a white male guess what? that means I miss out, just because the color of my skin, that not discriminatory to you? I guess not since I have these privleges, anybody that thinks that is a moron who doesnt know what there talking about., jillios right though we need to get back on topic, just when someone says no your wrong ok ill debate why im not, but when someone says youve got white privlege really infuriates me to no end, since that is a load of bull and yeah cops check out me and my friends too if we are goofing in a lot weve been asked questions too just for standing around so the line of theyll leave you alone is bull, not sure about the rich areas but down here its bull

I cant help but notice that your posts are negative comments about Muslims. Do u have a personal vendetta against them? Just curious.

Teaching hate whether it is racism or religion is wrong...anyone who thinks it is justified are just as wrong too.

No. In fact, there are a few I do admire. One is Dr. Wafa Sultan.

"Perhaps her most provocative words on Al Jazeera were those comparing how the Jews and Muslims have reacted to adversity. Speaking of the Holocaust, she said, "The Jews have come from the tragedy and forced the world to respect them, with their knowledge, not with their terror; with their work, not with their crying and yelling."

She went on, "We have not seen a single Jew blow himself up in a German restaurant. We have not seen a single Jew destroy a church. We have not seen a single Jew protest by killing people."

She concluded, "Only the Muslims defend their beliefs by burning down churches, killing people and destroying embassies. This path will not yield any results. The Muslims must ask themselves what they can do for humankind, before they demand that humankind respect them."
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/11/international/middleeast/11sultan.html?_r=1

Another one is Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

"At the very least Islam is facing backward and it has failed to provide a moral framework for our time," she said in one conversation. "If the West wants to help modernize Islam, it should invest in women because they educate the children."

To do this, she argues for drastic changes in Dutch immigration policy. The government, she says, should impose Dutch law on men who beat their wives and daughters, even if the Muslim clergy say it is permissible. It should also end teaching the immigrants in their own language and stop paying for the more than 700 Islamic clubs, most of which, she said, "are run by deeply conservative men and they perpetuate the segregation of women."

Race Matters - Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Now, how am I anti-Muslim? Just because I stated my opinions on the subject of Islam and that there are Muslims who do preach hate and anti-semitism to the point of requiring that those "infidels" deserve death? And, how would the table be turned had it been an 8 year old Muslim girl whose parents taught the same hate and anti-semitism propaganda would get the same attention and treatment by concerned Canadian authorities? It's an exercise in thought over these possibilities. Would this ever happen?

Back