8 Year Old Canadian Nazi Skinhead

I don't know....using their child as a human billboard for Nazi symbols and then sending her to school that way to propogate their message of hate tells me that someone needed to step in.

In this case, it's pretty bad. It's obvious that something needed to be done.

This is pretty bad. My dad can be racist but in the sense that he looks down on them. However, these people actually wish they were DEAD. That is pretty horrendous.

Even though my dad can be racist, he never really taught it to me while growing up. The only thing I remember is that he didn't want me to watch Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I never knew why. I assumed it was because Will was "too silly and wild".

Exactly. There is a big difference between being a racist and using your child to spread your hate.

I knew this topic was going to get heated. I waited some time before posting this in particular.

In regards to the kid in the topic; well, have a gander at this one.
vgufif.jpg

This picture, a photo of "Baby Adolf", is particularly famous on the internet under the term of "I have eliminated all the juice."

This isn't meant to spread racism in any shape or form, but just to spread awareness that it seems no matter how hard people will try to avoid association with Nazi-ism, there will _always_ be those who will be on the odd ends and usurp the unspoken rule. It seems to be human nature, in general. Banning and trying to prevent it through the law just likely causes them to be more likely to associate with it.

PS. This particular photo has been en-circa sometime early 2008.

I feel any parents that teaches their kids to hate! Are unfit.

These parents should be charged for a hate crime! For molding innocent children to be filled with hate towards someone different. And molding them into possible future murderers. Making these kids believe that it is ok to kill someone that is different.

seems if you dont agree with the system then they will just come and take your kids away
FYI Babyface, if you'd read the article a little better, you would have seen that there's ALSO allegations of signficient neglect.

My Grandpa is pretty racist.... Well on my Dad's side of the family is pretty racist so I grew up in the family that's judgmental/racist. But I didn't follow their views, instead I learned to be opened minded and my mind is pretty open, I also don't judge anyone until I have gotten to know the person.

That's just terrible how the parents are treating their kids, to drill into them to be skinheads/nazis.

I dont think anyone is really that racist in my family so far as I know...and I have dated a black girl before so my family did not really actually judge me or anything on that, but what's funny is that some of her relatives ARE racist. During high school, I asked her out to a prom and she said sure and she asked her stepmother who is black and she refused for that not only that I'm 3 years older than her but also that I'm white and of course it offended me to know know that was such poor judgment.

Believe it or not...I've read somewhere that more blacks are racist than whites. (which usually happens in the Untied States)

But in Africa...some countries are EXTREMELY racists. Whites are very strict with their terrority or whatever against blacks due to AIDS/HIVs, and so on...many whites think blacks are not clean or anything which is very offensive, of course. Many blacks grew up from poor communties with no jobs, no food, or anything so they are not to be blamed for such things like that. Even their own governments in Africa dont even help their own people. It's all about power and greed. Nothing else.

sucks, eh?

FYI Babyface, if you'd read the article a little better, you would have seen that there's ALSO allegations of signficient neglect.

were not arguing neglect we are arguing that the parents spread so called "hate" in there kids or kid and no one tried to link what I was saying about just taking kids like that. personally I think if the kid is a good kid well then they are good parents then.

my two cents
and you got ripped off!

I'm wondering why I'm still checking out the CURRENT EVENTS boards... We live in crazy society!!!! :(

were not arguing neglect we are arguing that the parents spread so called "hate" in there kids or kid
No. Most people here find it horrifying that people could be so racist. And Babyface, these people aren't just (relatively) benign white seperatists. It almost sounds like they are those extreme Christian Idenity style whackos who actually go out and attack (bomb) synogouges and gay bars and things like that.
Besides, the reason why the state took them away has nothing to do with their beliefs.............it's b/c they suffered NEGLECT!

No. Most people here find it horrifying that people could be so racist. And Babyface, these people aren't just (relatively) benign white seperatists. It almost sounds like they are those extreme Christian Idenity style whackos who actually go out and attack (bomb) synogouges and gay bars and things like that.
Besides, the reason why the state took them away has nothing to do with their beliefs.............it's b/c they suffered NEGLECT!

im a christian identity follower......guess im a whacko, and if the state took them away for neglect I agree however thats not what some people were saying some were saying oh there racist there bad parents Ive seen some that are not racist but neglect there kids theres always a few bad aples in the bunch im trying to prove that point, just because there racist does not automatically make them bad parents

Whats worrying is not only the fact that the parents neglected these children in favor of their own childish behaviors (drinking, sex, etc) it's troubling to know that these parents are instilling attitudes of hatred and violence towards ethnic and racial groups other than their own. If these children had remained in the home, not only would they have been subject to more violence and neglect, but the attitude of hate would have been instilled into them to the point that it would have taken years of therapy and behavior modification to rehabilitate them. These children might have grown up to commit violent crimes. We need to do all we can as a society to ensure that these attitudes are not handed down generation to generation which eventually becomes breeding grounds for terrorism. Yes I said terrorism because that's what Hitler instilled in the children of Hitler's Germany, that's what the Ku Klux Klan does, that's what the New Black Panthers do. They instill attitudes of hate into children who are extremely impressionable. This is why we have so many terrorists over in the middle east. They are taught from a very young age that Westerners, not just Americans, deserve to be dead. Not all, but some terrorist groups pick boys from very young ages to come to their 'schools' where they are taught hate, and they are taught to fight, all in the name of Allah. Not every Muslim believes this, but the younger they are exposed to this sort of attitude, the more likely they are to take part in the violence later in life.

Its not a crime to teach your children your personal beliefs and hand it down to them, but it is a crime to teach your children that it's OK to kill and maim people of racial groups other than your own. That's why Manitoba Provincial Police stepped in. They saw the potential for violence from these children later in life.

Whats worrying is not only the fact that the parents neglected these children in favor of their own childish behaviors (drinking, sex, etc) it's troubling to know that these parents are instilling attitudes of hatred and violence towards ethnic and racial groups other than their own. If these children had remained in the home, not only would they have been subject to more violence and neglect, but the attitude of hate would have been instilled into them to the point that it would have taken years of therapy and behavior modification to rehabilitate them. These children might have grown up to commit violent crimes. We need to do all we can as a society to ensure that these attitudes are not handed down generation to generation which eventually becomes breeding grounds for terrorism. Yes I said terrorism because that's what Hitler instilled in the children of Hitler's Germany, that's what the Ku Klux Klan does, that's what the New Black Panthers do. They instill attitudes of hate into children who are extremely impressionable. This is why we have so many terrorists over in the middle east. They are taught from a very young age that Westerners, not just Americans, deserve to be dead. Not all, but some terrorist groups pick boys from very young ages to come to their 'schools' where they are taught hate, and they are taught to fight, all in the name of Allah. Not every Muslim believes this, but the younger they are exposed to this sort of attitude, the more likely they are to take part in the violence later in life.

Its not a crime to teach your children your personal beliefs and hand it down to them, but it is a crime to teach your children that it's OK to kill and maim people of racial groups other than your own. That's why Manitoba Provincial Police stepped in. They saw the potential for violence from these children later in life.

Well said, Dixie, well said.

im a christian identity follower......guess im a whacko, and if the state took them away for neglect I agree however thats not what some people were saying some were saying oh there racist there bad parents Ive seen some that are not racist but neglect there kids theres always a few bad aples in the bunch im trying to prove that point, just because there racist does not automatically make them bad parents
You misunderstood my post. What I meant to say there are some very screwed up CI militants who think violence is the solution to getting rid of what they see as the Jewish problem, or the gay problem or whatever.
I'm surprised you being deaf follow Christian Idenity. What if your church started saying the same stuff about dhh people as they do non whites or Jewish people? Do you hate hearing people? No? Then why do you believe all that stuff about Jewish people and non whites? You know...were you aware that Hitler sent dhh people to be killed in concentration camps?
I think too, that people are saying that it does seem that many WN/ really racist people (ala regular Stormfront posters) seem to have higher then normal rates of things like domestic violence, drinking, drug abuse, neglect etc. That's not to say that ALL WN/ really racist people are like that...or there aren't any good WN/really racist parents. I've seen a lot of bad parents in all social-ecnomic strata, with all sorts of beliefs. Besides, what you consdier "good parenting", someone else (such as an parenting expert like T. Berry Brazelton) might not think of that as good parenting.

It will be wonderful if we never think of races/skin colors but to think us as a human being... =/

More disturbing, I agree. :roll:

You misunderstood my post. What I meant to say there are some very screwed up CI militants who think violence is the solution to getting rid of what they see as the Jewish problem, or the gay problem or whatever.

thats true if you follow the basic tenants thats good love your neighbor be good to one another etc but its when you become a radical example radical skinhead, radical muslim, radical left or right or even radical anti racist then it becomes a serious problem

Last edited by a moderator:
and I hate stormfront with a passion , but you cant say everyone in ci is bad because not everyone is, and the ci church im with welcomes all deaf or hard of hearing thats how I joined them none of the other groups accepted me so I guess thats why I joined them but your right it is true that some people take things too far, me I just like the fellowship talking about the good points of the bible as I said do good to them that hate you, respect your parents, there good points, and no im not making this religious just proving a point about the basic followers of ci and the militants, and if anyone espouses doing illegal things they are kicked out effective immediately

I beleive if you want to teach your kid the so called *white is right* black is right* in my case *deaf power* erhmmm more power to us , but once you start saying kill em all thats not cool

Back