8 Year Old Canadian Nazi Skinhead

this statement is for reference and not about this thread or directed towards jillo of other member...
just wanted to point out that some but not all symbols mean racist. some folks forget the if the swastika faces the other way it is a holy symbol for Buddhists and Hindus.

another symbol that is misunderstood is the iron cross. yes some nazis and skins wear it. so do surfers, hot rodders, skaters, bikers and it is medal for solider. and to them it doesn't mean the same as it does to the nazis and skins.

You are quite correct in that. The iron cross was very popular with surfers in the '60's, as well. And the swastika facing the other way is a holy symbol for Buddists and Hundus.

It is all about the message that is intended by displaying of the symbol.

You are quite correct in that. The iron cross was very popular with surfers in the '60's, as well. And the swastika facing the other way is a holy symbol for Buddists and Hundus.

My daughter is really into skulls and likes the pink ones and I think they are cute but my ex hubby had a shit fit when I got her a shirt with one of them on it. He thinks I am leading her down a destructive path. He sees them as leading my daughter to a life full of sinister thoughts and evil thoughts.

This child in the OPs post clearly told the teachers, and authorities what her symbols meant.......It was purely racist!

My daughter is really into skulls and likes the pink ones and I think they are cute but my ex hubby had a shit fit when I got her a shirt with one of them on it. He thinks I am leading her down a destructive path. He sees them as leading my daughter to a life full of sinister thoughts and evil thoughts.

LOL. My niece wears skulls and crossbones all the time on her clothes, and she's just fine! Plays first violin in the orchestra, and is an A student.

LOL. My niece wears skulls and crossbones all the time on her clothes, and she's just fine! Plays first violin in the orchestra, and is an A student.

that's how I see it too..just a fad statement but my ex hubby thinks it will lead her to a destructive path. He told me in his words "If she goes down a destructive path, you are going to be held responsible for it. " Damn...

that's how I see it too..just a fad statement but my ex hubby thinks it will lead her to a destructive path. He told me in his words "If she goes down a destructive path, you are going to be held responsible for it. " Damn...

Just a thought here...do you think it might have to do with his cultural heritage? A lot of Hispanic Catholics have some very specific ideas about the portrayal of skulls and stuff.

Just a thought here...do you think it might have to do with his cultural heritage? A lot of Hispanic Catholics have some very specific ideas about the portrayal of skulls and stuff.

Probably.. has something to do with cultural and religious factors.

I know when I brought a Harry Potter book to my workplace. A staff member was highly offended and said that book is evil!

I just looked at her and said... It is a fictional book. Some people just get weary of "The Dead"

Come on... The Pirates Flag during the Gasperilla Festival or in general... does not offend as many people, as just having a "Skull"

And for Babyface.........We're not ranting against their beliefs. If they were just typical WN/WS types, we might think that we disagree strongly with their beliefs........but they have a right to their beliefs. However, what you don't understand is that we're saying that they are violent types. Make sense?

The iron cross for most rational people is a fashion statement.

I know of one Christian Goth (yes there is such a thing) that wears one. He says it matches his personality and his faith.

If so, then why did he buy the first Twighlight book for her?

Mother in racism custody case charged with fraud

More news has come about in this case.

The mother in a controversial Winnipeg custody trial, involving a girl who was sent to school with white supremacist symbols drawn on her skin, has been arrested.

The mother has been in jail since Thursday, charged with a number of fraud-related crimes, news that came just as the custody hearing was set to resume with lawyers for Child and Family Services wrapping up their case.

According to court documents obtained by CBC News, the mother is accused of stealing her own mother's credit card last fall and racking up charges of more than $20,000. It is also alleged that she impersonated the woman for a few days last October in order to commit the fraud.

The court worked Friday for several hours to arrange to get the mother transferred from the remand centre to the courthouse. The judge in charge of the hearing wanted her present but it took some time for bail to be granted.

The mother appeared in court in shackles Friday and testified in the custody case that she wants a relative to get custody of the child, not the father.

She claimed he was a chronic drinker, used heroin, never did housework, couldn't keep a job and had anger problems. She said he had threatened suicide by putting a knife to his throat.

She testified that the father hasn't accepted responsibility for sending the child to school with a swastika on her arm. She also said the Aryan Nations paraphernalia found in the house was his.

She also described a number of incidents where the father allegedly got into fights with people after he made racist remarks against Jews and black people. In one incident, she claims, the father lost his job at a local hotel over calling a patron a Jewish slur.

The custody trial began in May and ran a couple of weeks before breaking in early June and resuming this week.

Mother emotionally a teenager: psychologist
On Wednesday, a psychologist at the hearing told the court the mother has the emotional age of a 14-year-old. None of the people testifying can be identified in order to protect the identities of the children.

The mother no longer lives in Manitoba and didn't attend the first weeks of the hearing because she said she didn't have the money to travel.

The custody case has garnered international attention and sparked debate over how far parents can go to instill beliefs in their children — and how far the government should go to protect children from those beliefs.

Manitoba Child and Family Services is trying to gain permanent custody of the girl and her younger brother over concerns about alleged racist teachings, drug and alcohol abuse in the home.

The children were taken from their home in March 2008 when the girl, now eight years old, went to school with a swastika drawn on her arm. Her teacher scrubbed it off in the afternoon, but the girl showed up again the next day with another one, along with other white supremacist symbols drawn on her body.

Family services caseworkers were alerted and went to the family's apartment, where they found neo-Nazi symbols and flags, and took custody of the couple's two-year-old son. CFS officials picked up the daughter at her school.

The parents, who are now separated, are also accused of failing to provide adequate care for their children. Lawyers and social workers have told court there were problems related to drug and alcohol abuse, domestic violence, criminal behaviour and mental health problems.

Parents separated, each seeking custody
The parents — the girl's biological mother and stepfather — are each seeking custody of the children. The stepfather — who is the boy's biological dad — has launched a constitutional complaint, saying social workers violated his freedom of expression, religion and association by apprehending the children.

Social workers told court last month the girl was well versed in racist and hateful propaganda and also provided graphic suggestions of how to kill people. One social worker also testified the girl spoke about people of other races and how they should all be dead because this is a white man's world.

The girl also told social workers that she was missing school because her mom and stepfather didn't wake her up on time. She said they would often be drunk and forget to change her brother's diaper.

The children have been living in a foster home with their aunt. The girl has shown great progress, is getting along with everyone in school and has a perfect attendance record, court has been told.

The lawyer for the girl’s stepfather was cross-examining social workers on Friday morning in an attempt to expose gaps in how CFS investigated the family and determined the children should be taken.

This is really quite sad... it is the children who will suffer. I really hope that the aunt gets custody of the children because I really don't want to see neither the mother or father enforce anymore disturbing hateful beliefs upon these children.

And also: Accused white supremacist tells custody hearing he's a good father

An accused white supremacist fighting for custody of his children in a Winnipeg courtroom says he's a good parent.

The Manitoba man told a hearing on Monday that he and his estranged wife did use a picture of their kids for a poster bemoaning the future of white children, but he says he never put the poster up around the city, because he didn't want the children's picture to be splashed around Winnipeg.

Manitoba Child and Family Services (CFS) is fighting for permanent custody of the girl and her younger brother. The province alleges the children were exposed to racism and alcohol abuse in the home.

The children were seized after the girl was sent to school with racist markings on her body.

The man's testimony was to continue through the afternoon.

The custody case has garnered international attention and sparked debate over how far parents can go to instill beliefs in their children — and how far the government should go to protect children from those beliefs.

The children were taken from their home in March 2008 when the girl, now eight years old, went to school with a swastika drawn on her arm. Her teacher scrubbed it off in the afternoon, but the girl showed up again the next day with another one, along with other white supremacist symbols drawn on her body.

Family services caseworkers were alerted and went to the family's apartment, where they found neo-Nazi symbols and flags, and took custody of the couple's two-year-old son. CFS officials picked up the daughter at her school.

The parents — the girl's biological mother and stepfather — are each seeking custody of the children. The stepfather — who is the boy's biological dad — has also launched a constitutional complaint, saying social workers violated his freedom of expression, religion and association by apprehending the children.

The couple, now separated, are also accused of failing to provide adequate care for their children. Lawyers and social workers have told court there were problems related to drug and alcohol abuse, domestic violence, criminal behaviour and mental health problems.

The mother, who no longer lives in Manitoba, testified last week and has since returned to her home. As a result, the lawyer for her ex-husband didn't have the opportunity to cross-examine her. During the woman's testimony last Friday, she called her ex-husband an unfit parent.

She is currently out on bail after being arrested while in the city last week. She was charged with a number of fraud-related crimes, accused of stealing her own mother's credit card last fall and racking up charges of more than $20,000.

None of the people testifying at the hearing can be identified in order to protect the identities of the children.

Ohhhh boy. People, people, people.

Back