8 Year Old Canadian Nazi Skinhead

No. In fact, there are a few I do admire. One is Dr. Wafa Sultan.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/11/international/middleeast/11sultan.html?_r=1

Another one is Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

Race Matters - Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Now, how am I anti-Muslim? Just because I stated my opinions on the subject of Islam and that there are Muslims who do preach hate and anti-semitism to the point of requiring that those "infidels" deserve death? And, how would the table be turned had it been an 8 year old Muslim girl whose parents taught the same hate and anti-semitism propaganda would get the same attention and treatment by concerned Canadian authorities? It's an exercise in thought over these possibilities. Would this ever happen?

You just keep insisting on bringing Islam into a discussion that has absolutely nothing to do with Islam. If you want to state your opinions on Islam, open your own thread dedicated to the topic. This is about a White Supremacist couple that used their duaghter as a human billboard designed to spread hate and racism. Your insistence on diverting the topic is evidence aplenty of your personal agenda.

I have been in positions before where I have several close friends who are gay and I have no problem with it and yet in my Sunday school class everyone was shooting down the gay rights citing on religious grounds that giving gays the right to marriage isn't right, and they could only cite passage after passage to back up their claim. I was tempted to speak out but I know if I had - I would have likely been asked to leave. So I just exscused myself from the room for about 15 minutes, walked the halls of the church then came back and pretended like nothing offended me although inside I was furious.

Normally I would have had the spine to speak up for some reason I didn't that day.

The fact that Christianity no matter how cute and cuddly it appears to be - has its darksides that I don't agree with 100%. But then again we have churches for every person. We even have a church here that welcomes gays, we also have churches that appear to be Gothic - the people listen to hard metal dress gothic, but yet the church is Christian.

Call it shopping cart Christianity or whatever you want - but here in America our main goal is to provide equal opportunity for all people regardless of race, ethinicity, religion, or creed.

As for indoctrinalization - parents who teach their children that just mere association with a gay person is a sin does as much indoctrinalization as a school that has a class on glbt people that students must attend.

explain how i have white privlege? i grew up poor same as everyone I know there was no difference so your assumption that I have white privelege is a lie, ive seen many scholarships that say women, or black or hispanic only, but not once did I see a white male guess what? that means I miss out, just because the color of my skin, that not discriminatory to you? I guess not since I have these privleges, anybody that thinks that is a moron who doesnt know what there talking about., jillios right though we need to get back on topic, just when someone says no your wrong ok ill debate why im not, but when someone says youve got white privlege really infuriates me to no end, since that is a load of bull and yeah cops check out me and my friends too if we are goofing in a lot weve been asked questions too just for standing around so the line of theyll leave you alone is bull, not sure about the rich areas but down here its bull

Bold print.

No only you are bitter against other races, but bitter against women! even more :shock:

This article just came out today. Apparently the parents' custody hearing began today and the girl's aunt testified. She's a social worker. I am surprised she didn't say anything about the girl before. I am thinking she probably should have taken it upon herself and told child welfare officials.

Daughter of accused white supremacists made racist remarks at age 4, aunt testifies

A controversial child custody battle involving alleged white supremacist parents resumed in Winnipeg on Thursday with a focus on the lifestyle the couple exposed their children to.

But before the hearing even began, it wasn't the children or the parents who were the subject of the discussion in court but a media outlet that broadcast information it was not supposed to.

Global TV admitted it had identified the parents involved in the case, thereby violating a court-imposed publication ban.

Representatives for the province and Child and Family Services (CFS) argued the television station should be expelled for what they called a clear breach of privacy laws.

Representatives from Global flew in from Vancouver to personally appear in court as a show of remorse and to apologize. A lawyer for the station said the broadcast of the names, which remained on the broadcaster's website for more than four days, was an accident.

The judge ruled that Global could stay but only on the condition it no longer use any documents or photographs as part of its reporting on the ongoing story.

No evidence of harm from broadcast: CFS
CFS officials admitted there was no evidence of any manifest harm caused by broadcasting the information. However, the province could still proceed with criminal contempt charges that could result in Global being fined and even jail time for the individuals involved.

The custody case involves a girl, now eight years old, who went to school with white supremacist symbols drawn on her skin. Her mother and stepfather, who are accused of racist teachings and failing to provide adequate care for the girl and her brother, began a court battle for their children last week.

The siblings have been in the care of the girl's biological aunt, who is acting as their foster parent, since March 2008, when the girl showed up in school with a swastika on her arm.

Her teacher scrubbed it off in the afternoon, but the girl showed up the next day with another swastika, along with other white supremacist symbols, drawn on her body.

Caseworkers were alerted and picked up the girl at school and also took custody of the couple's two-year-old son.

Children living with aunt
If the CFS wins its case, the aunt, who is a social worker, could become the kids' permanent foster mother.

On Thursday, the aunt testified that her niece's behaviour took an alarming turn when the girl's mother and biological father divorced five years ago. The mother then started seeing the man who became the girl's stepfather.

None of the people involved in the hearing can be identified in order to protect the identities of the children.

The aunt described in detail Thursday how the mother often smelled of liquor and the kids sometimes lived in filthy conditions. In their home, Nazi flags and other white power symbols were often on display, the aunt testified.

'We don't like black people'
She said when the girl was just four years old, she told the aunt that in her family, "We don't like black people. They steal things and hurt people."

It was the only time the aunt heard the girl spontaneously say something overtly racist.

Last week, the hearing was told by social workers involved in the case from the beginning that the girl spoke of this being a white man's world and provided graphic suggestions of how to kill people of colour.

The girl also told a social worker that she watched skinhead videos on the internet with her parents and knew that her parents belonged to a skinhead website.

The girl will testify at the hearing on Friday when lawyers for CFS also intend to play a videotaped statement she made to Winnipeg police after she came to school with the racist symbols.

The stepfather has filed a constitutional challenge, saying his right to freedom of expression, religion and association were violated when the children were apprehended.

He and the girl's mother no longer live together, and each has asked for custody of the children. The girl's mother is not living in Manitoba anymore and has not been in court.

Lawyers for the parents are scheduled to make their arguments later this month.

OOOkkk.. If this is the STEP-Father. What rights does he have over this child.

I am a bit confused by that.

Unless they are after the other younger child the biological one.

But it is not the biological one that's in question, its the 6 y/o girl that brought all of this to light in her testimony to police.

At any case the fact is that neither parents stand a chance to get custody of the children given their actions and information about home life that has been revealed by the girl.

But you are right, as a step-father, he has no legal rights to the girl whatsoever.

Bold print.

No only you are bitter against other races, but bitter against women! even more :shock:

why shouldnt I be im being discriminated against are you saying its ok for me not to feel left out solely because im white? you disregard everything ive said about how white privlege is a lie, rich privlege yeah exsist but not for us poor guys so im done talking with you and how am I bitter without ample cause obviously I have a cause

........ that used their duaghter as a human billboard designed to spread hate and racism. Your insistence on diverting the topic is evidence aplenty of your personal agenda.

All I did was to bring up a hypothetical question supposing Muslim parents used their daughter to spread that same hate and racism in a different format. Would Canadian authorities go after those parents. This is a thought exercise whether PC would be the order of the day. I believe it would. And it'd be a highly ironic and hypocritical situation.

Personal agenda? All I did was provide a hypothetical scenario and you go nuclear and rant about my comments being anti-Muslim. Nice subtle way of personally attacking me. A big no no here.

Tsk tsk... :cool2:

Last edited:
All I did was to bring up a hypothetical question supposing Muslim parents used their daughter to spread that same hate and racism in a different format. Would Canadian authorities go after those parents. This is a thought exercise whether PC would be the order of the day. I believe it would. And it'd be a highly ironic and hypocritical situation.

Personal agenda? All I did was provide a hypothetical scenario and you go nuclear and rant about my comments being anti-Muslim. Nice subtle way of personally attacking me. A big no no here.

Tsk tsk... :cool2:

Shame your attacks aren't more subtle.:cool2: And I did not attack you. I told you to get back on topic. Big difference.

explain how i have white privlege? i grew up poor same as everyone I know there was no difference so your assumption that I have white privelege is a lie, ive seen many scholarships that say women, or black or hispanic only, but not once did I see a white male guess what? that means I miss out, just because the color of my skin, that not discriminatory to you? I guess not since I have these privleges, anybody that thinks that is a moron who doesnt know what there talking about., jillios right though we need to get back on topic, just when someone says no your wrong ok ill debate why im not, but when someone says youve got white privlege really infuriates me to no end, since that is a load of bull and yeah cops check out me and my friends too if we are goofing in a lot weve been asked questions too just for standing around so the line of theyll leave you alone is bull, not sure about the rich areas but down here its bull
Ummmm, that's weird reasoning. Virtually all non minority scholarships are won by middle class males. You're misunderstanding......You have some white privilage yes.......but you don't have middle class privilage. You're mistaking not having middle class privilage for not having white privilage. Granted it's hard to say which is which...... but you do have a lot of white privilage. Like for example, you can walk down a street, and not have someone automaticly think you're a criminal. You're more likely to be placed in special ed if you're black, you're more likely to god......Just look at the stats!
And if you're a skinhead, no WONDER you get asked questions.....However, if you were just a typical white boy hanging out, you wouldn't. Hello.....skinheads are thought of by LEOs as being violent......but then again, they'd be just like that towards Black Panthers or Nation of Islam members!

So, you admit? Interesting.

Admit what, exactly? I think you are confusing subtlety with failure to state your point.

Now (not so subtle here) back on topic. Wasn't very subtle of parents to send their child to school with racist symbols drawn on her body, was it?

Admit what, exactly? I think you are confusing subtlety with failure to state your point.

Now (not so subtle here) back on topic. Wasn't very subtle of parents to send their child to school with racist symbols drawn on her body, was it?

It would appear that the parents wanted to let it be known that they fully support the Nazi movement, wouldnt it?

It would appear that the parents wanted to let it be known that they fully support the Nazi movement, wouldnt it?

Exactly. Nothing subtle about that! And to use a young child to do so is unthinkable.

why shouldnt I be im being discriminated against are you saying its ok for me not to feel left out solely because im white? you disregard everything ive said about how white privlege is a lie, rich privlege yeah exsist but not for us poor guys so im done talking with you and how am I bitter without ample cause obviously I have a cause

You are being perceived by, how you present yourself here.

this statement is for reference and not about this thread or directed towards jillo of other member...
just wanted to point out that some but not all symbols mean racist. some folks forget the if the swastika faces the other way it is a holy symbol for Buddhists and Hindus.

another symbol that is misunderstood is the iron cross. yes some nazis and skins wear it. so do surfers, hot rodders, skaters, bikers and it is medal for solider. and to them it doesn't mean the same as it does to the nazis and skins.

Back