8 Year Old Canadian Nazi Skinhead

but its when you become a radical example radical skinhead, radical muslim, radical left or right or even radical anti racist then it becomes a serious problem
Well you have to understand that those radicals are (thank bob) the minority. Most minorities out there are just everyday people.....
So your church claims to be accepting? Then how come it doesn't accept blacks or gays or other folks like that?

Whats worrying is not only the fact that the parents neglected these children in favor of their own childish behaviors (drinking, sex, etc) it's troubling to know that these parents are instilling attitudes of hatred and violence towards ethnic and racial groups other than their own. If these children had remained in the home, not only would they have been subject to more violence and neglect, but the attitude of hate would have been instilled into them to the point that it would have taken years of therapy and behavior modification to rehabilitate them. These children might have grown up to commit violent crimes. We need to do all we can as a society to ensure that these attitudes are not handed down generation to generation which eventually becomes breeding grounds for terrorism. Yes I said terrorism because that's what Hitler instilled in the children of Hitler's Germany, that's what the Ku Klux Klan does, that's what the New Black Panthers do. They instill attitudes of hate into children who are extremely impressionable. This is why we have so many terrorists over in the middle east. They are taught from a very young age that Westerners, not just Americans, deserve to be dead. Not all, but some terrorist groups pick boys from very young ages to come to their 'schools' where they are taught hate, and they are taught to fight, all in the name of Allah. Not every Muslim believes this, but the younger they are exposed to this sort of attitude, the more likely they are to take part in the violence later in life.

Its not a crime to teach your children your personal beliefs and hand it down to them, but it is a crime to teach your children that it's OK to kill and maim people of racial groups other than your own. That's why Manitoba Provincial Police stepped in. They saw the potential for violence from these children later in life.

I completely agree with you, Dixie. Good point... well stated! :)

Well you have to understand that those radicals are (thank bob) the minority. Most minorities out there are just everyday people.....
So your church claims to be accepting? Then how come it doesn't accept blacks or gays or other folks like that?

its accepting but I doubt any blacks or gays wanna rush to the church knowing what they know, if a gay or black wants to come (which might be stupid) i dont think I will see a gay guy or gal shouting gay is wrong blah blah blah or a black guy going white power lol see how dumb that would be if a gay or blacks were lining up to join allthough I have seen some blacks and mexicans joining the wp moving ment or ayran brotherhood so who knows oh and there is a gay group called GASH Gay Ayran Skinheads who are for whitepower pride etc so I really dont know how to hit that guestion spot on but I tried

Side note: (since I can't send a private message to deafdyke) are you saying Thank Bob instead of Thank God?

If so, you're awesome.

As for the topic.....mmm yea I'm gonna stay away from this one because there's nothing to talk about. Racism sucks. Racism fueled by hate and violence is horrendous. 'Nuff said.

I feel any parents that teaches their kids to hate! Are unfit.

These parents should be charged for a hate crime! For molding innocent children to be filled with hate towards someone different. And molding them into possible future murderers. Making these kids believe that it is ok to kill someone that is different.

Agreed. I'm so surprised those parents poison their child's mind to hate. It's unbelievably disgusting.

Side note: (since I can't send a private message to deafdyke) are you saying Thank Bob instead of Thank God?

If so, you're awesome.

As for the topic.....mmm yea I'm gonna stay away from this one because there's nothing to talk about. Racism sucks. Racism fueled by hate and violence is horrendous. 'Nuff said.

so is indoctrination by schools or governemtns to teach your child that diversity is great and the parents cant have a say or pull there child out of the class or face jail time if they do indoctrination by government sucks worse than racism will ever do,

If so, you're awesome.

On Rugrats the Movie. The little rug rats sang a song called "Thank Bob"
:giggle:

Anyways. People will always have certain beliefs. But to instill hate upon others is what makes it so bad. Hate so much that they want the ones they hate so much dead or wiped off the face of the Earth.

So Sad, teaching a child to hate like that, is horrible. It is mental abuse and it is neglect.

Daredevil, yes indeedy.......:)

so is indoctrination by schools or governemtns to teach your child that diversity is great and the parents cant have a say or pull there child out of the class or face jail time if they do indoctrination by government sucks worse than racism will ever do,
What's wrong with diversity? Seriously..........the schools are doing that to raise awareness of issues etc.
Back in the old days kids really didn't learn anything about anyone who wasn't a wealthy white male. It's exactly like how mainstreamed dhh kids aren't exposed to sucessful dhh people and think they're the only dhh kids in the world. By exploring diversity they're not saying white people are bad.....they're just saying that minroties also have valueable contribuations to society.

Daredevil, yes indeedy.......:)

What's wrong with diversity? Seriously..........the schools are doing that to raise awareness of issues etc.
Back in the old days kids really didn't learn anything about anyone who wasn't a wealthy white male. It's exactly like how mainstreamed dhh kids aren't exposed to sucessful dhh people and think they're the only dhh kids in the world. By exploring diversity they're not saying white people are bad.....they're just saying that minroties also have valueable contribuations to society.

apparently not in alemeda elemnetary in calafornia who had a vote yesterday to force kids to learn about lgbt subjects, children as young as five years old, well be taught that, and if the parents want to pull there kids out of the class because they dont agree the school will call on the truancy and parents will go to jail. thats not teaching thats indocrination. ( thats why I like homeschools better than public and also saying about minorities making contributions well what about whites making contributions? never heard that so arent they discriminating whites because they are the majority?discrimination goes both ways discriminate because ones the minority or discrimination since ones the majority.

"ugh nazis...I really hate those guys."

-Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

There's always gonna be a bunch of super fucked up freaks around the world...at least I'm glad they took her daughter away thou she would be in great danger if still living with them any longer.

I certainly know she knows that those stuff are just plain wrong so...who ever said this is a white man's world (as planet Earth) is seriously fucked up. :roll:

Funny, yet would they go after Muslim parents who teach hate to their kids by teaching anti-semitism and against other minorities? Does that include madrassas schools where they, may likely, be teaching anti-semitism and even hate and parents know about it? If it's happening in America, it's happening in Canada.
Teacher questions Muslim practices at charter school
Teach Kids Peace – What North American Islamic Schools are Teaching

Funny, yet would they go after Muslim parents who teach hate to their kids by teaching anti-semitism and against other minorities? Does that include madrassas schools where they, may likely, be teaching anti-semitism and even hate and parents know about it? If it's happening in America, it's happening in Canada.

And Christians are teaching kids to hate non-Christians. It doesn't have anything to do with White Supremacy. One is a religious issue, one is an issue of ignorance and hate based on racial issues.

If teachers or the school administration is teaching hate, then they are wrong too and if the parents allow it, no difference.

And Christians are teaching kids to hate non-Christians. It doesn't have anything to do with White Supremacy. One is a religious issue, one is an issue of ignorance and hate based on racial issues.

Am I sensing an extreme bias on this one here?

"Hate the sin, love the sinner" is not the same thing here as "teaching hate." Though through any religion there is always the possibility that teaching certain forms of hate is being done. Though we'd be hard press to see that Christians are teaching hate and encouraging young minds, kids, too, to strap on bombs to their chests and walk into a crowded building of "infidels" and blow them up. Of course, learn to avoid generalities through labeling.

A religious issue does not necessarily preclude their own brand of ignorance and hate. It may include racial issues as well. It's not so black and white, here.

If teachers or the school administration is teaching hate, then they are wrong too and if the parents allow it, no difference.

Well, due to political correctness I'd say they be less willing to go after a Muslim parent than, say, parents who taught their kids anti-semitism and hate through the ideology of Hitler or Nazism.

Am I sensing an extreme bias on this one here?

"Hate the sin, love the sinner" is not the same thing here as "teaching hate." Though through any religion there is always the possibility that teaching certain forms of hate is being done. Though we'd be hard press to see that Christians are teaching hate and encouraging young minds, kids, too, to strap on bombs to their chests and walk into a crowded building of "infidels" and blow them up. Of course, learn to avoid generalities through labeling.

A religious issue does not necessarily preclude their own brand of ignorance and hate. It may include racial issues as well. It's not so black and white, here.

Not a bias at all. Been to a fundamentalist rally lately that preaches hate against the GLTB community, the bombing of abortion clinics, or the death penaly based on vindictiveness? Get real.

Well, due to political correctness I'd say they be less willing to go after a Muslim parent than, say, parents who taught their kids anti-semitism and hate through the ideology of Hitler or Nazism.

Doesn't have anything to do with PC. Islam is a religion. Nazism is a political platform. Two different things.

But, then, you do seem to be fond of trying to compare apples to oranges in an attempt to further your own political views.

Bhttp://underthehill.wordpress.com/2008/11/10/deaf-conservative-republicans-a-new-blog/

Doesn't have anything to do with PC. Islam is a religion. Nazism is a political platform. Two different things.

But, then, you do seem to be fond of trying to compare apples to oranges in an attempt to further your own political views.

Bhttp://underthehill.wordpress.com/2008/11/10/deaf-conservative-republicans-a-new-blog/

Um, a strawman example. Nothing to do with this discussion other than to try and divert the issue. Please learn NOT to do that.

Are you saying that religion of Islam does not promote or teach anti-semitism?

Back