2008 N.H.L. Playoffs matchups...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2008 Western Conference Finals is extended to Saturday May 18th... that is because Dallas won Game 4 by a score of 3-1 to stay alive.. Detroit now leads 3 games to 1... grrr wanted Detroit to win to sweep the series and give me a break for a while till next week.. now hope to hell Pittsburgh win tomorrow and sweep out Philly.. or I gonna hurl the goddamn tv out of the house!!! LOL...

The 2008 Western Conference Finals is extended to Saturday May 18th... that is because Dallas won Game 4 by a score of 3-1 to stay alive.. Detroit now leads 3 games to 1... grrr wanted Detroit to win to sweep the series and give me a break for a while till next week.. now hope to hell Pittsburgh win tomorrow and sweep out Philly.. or I gonna hurl the goddamn tv out of the house!!! LOL...

Wash your mouth with soap too for saying that word in red hehe

It may be Dallas last ditch to win the game, and they will more likely to go to their closet and take the golf bag out after game 5! I hope this isnt like Yankees at Red Sox world series!

Whoops.... meant to type in Game 3 not 4... blimey fast typing as usual for me... I didnt notice this till Diehardbiker pointed it out just now... ahh... yeah Game 4 is tomorrow for Pittsburgh to bring out the brooms... Sorry Farewell it looks like your Flyers might have crapped up good..... ohh.. wonder if we will see Farewell rant hard in here eh? LOL...

LOL nah I wont rant hard in here cuz I cant help it...

It may be Dallas last ditch to win the game, and they will more likely to go to their closet and take the golf bag out after game 5! I hope this isnt like Yankees at Red Sox world series!

yeah, it ain't do good while in Detroit anyway. Unless Star pull the stunt into like that.

Yeah Dallas pulled out a win but will Detroit smarten up and close out the series on Saturday afternoon?? This remains to be seen... as for tonite...cant wait for Pittsburgh to do the broom sweeping.. really, Philly could have made it a good series but huge problems like the 2 defensemen that got injured, bad timing and etc...that how the Penguins been cyclin the puck and doing good plays really well on the Flyers defense which aint strong enough to work well on that... oh well....

Ocean.. I aint gonna wash my mouth for that comment.. hahaha nice try anyways I know I cussed on that good...

In reference to the Yankees-Red Sox series it was the 2004 American League Championship series that had NY leading 3 games to 0 and ready to boot Boston out but by a miracle Boston won game 4 and went on to win 3 more to shock NY and win the World Series later on.... that could be doable since 2 teams have done it in the NHL playoffs, 1942 Toronto Maple Leafs vs Detroit Red Wings and 1975 New York Islanders vs Pittsburgh Penguins.... anything can be possible for Dallas to do the same thing to Detroit but have to wait on Saturday afternoon first....

Philly has pulled out a 4-2 Game 4 victory to stay alive in the Eastern Conference Final but will the Flyers go on a roll and do the impossible or will Pittsburgh stop that in the tracks and end the freaking series?? LOL.... that Game 5 is stated for Sunday May 18th at 3 pm EST.... dont forget on Saturday May 17th Dallas try to go for another win vs Detroit in the Western Conference Final.....

Ahh looks like Detroit has blown another chance to end the series today, losing to Dallas 2-1 in Game 5... damn.... I think it might be a huge collaspe for the Red Wings.. that would be massive in terms of the playoffs.. wow.... tomorrow Game 5 also for Pittsburgh vs Philadelphia.. will the Penguins try to stop the Flyers from winning another game or will there be another huge collaspe?? Will see tomorrow!!

I support Flyers since they are my hometown but strangely enough, I go to WPSD which is in Pittsburgh... And they are laughing at me because we were 3-0 prior to Thursday game... and when we won that game, They acted like it was just a let-us-win game. I hope we will continue to win today and tuesday... then we can play them in Game 7 on Thursday....

Phillywis.. yeah if the Flyers can win today.. but I dunno if it will be enough... will have to see at 3 pm est for the Philly/Pitt game on NBC *here in Canada on CBC for me....* and then we will see how it pans out.....

Ahh looks like Detroit has blown another chance to end the series today, losing to Dallas 2-1 in Game 5... damn.... I think it might be a huge collaspe for the Red Wings.. that would be massive in terms of the playoffs.. wow.... tomorrow Game 5 also for Pittsburgh vs Philadelphia.. will the Penguins try to stop the Flyers from winning another game or will there be another huge collaspe?? Will see tomorrow!!

121106209728-8421.png

2 minutes left on 2nd period, the score is 4-0! Penguins is leading, looks like slim chance for Flyer to re-capture the quest for the cup!

Game has ended for Flyers, now that Pengins has locked themselves into Stanley cup finals! Lets go Penguins!!!

Stars may be coming back, now we do not know which team Penguins will play against for the cup!

wooooooo!

Yep here are your 2008 Eastern Conference champions, the Pittsburgh Penguins... now they gotta wait till maybe tomorrow to see if they will play Detroit.. or wait till Game 7 on Wednesday!!! OY!!!!

Two more to go on my predication : Red Wings in The Cup and Penguins hoist The Cup after Pens made into The Cup :cool:

Yep here are your 2008 Eastern Conference champions, the Pittsburgh Penguins... now they gotta wait till maybe tomorrow to see if they will play Detroit.. or wait till Game 7 on Wednesday!!! OY!!!!

I do hope the Stanley Cup goes to the Pitts Penguins #87 yeah!

Be prepare tonight! Bring it on, Red Wings!!!

I sure hope Dallas would win... So we shall see!

know why? I am not rooting for Dallas, I am rooting for Penguins taking home advantage!

So, IF Dallas wins, then Penguins will get home advantage, but if Detroit wins then Detroits gets home advantage.

I sure hope Dallas would win... So we shall see!

know why? I am not rooting for Dallas, I am rooting for Penguins taking home advantage!

So, IF Dallas wins, then Penguins will get home advantage, but if Detroit wins then Detroits gets home advantage.

oh yeah? Dallas still road warrior :D Probably would beat Penguins at home on 1st game of SC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back