2008 N.H.L. Playoffs matchups...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets go Flyers!!

I am new to this site. Quite a lot of different stuff here. I love hockey and it is great to see this thread. I am from Detroit and will be watching the game tonight. The first 5 minutes will be very interesting. It seems to take the Wings a bit of time to get things going and Dallas is a quick starting team.

Geez, Detroit sure kill Dallas last night. 4-1 see too much for Detroit. I hope second is getting better for Dallas.

Yeah Detroit sure was doing well, making Dallas look like crap a bit.. hopefully Dallas can bounce back and wham Detroit good enough.... anyways, tonite is Game 1 for Philly and Pittsburgh.. I feel this game might go to overtime eh? Will see...

Game 1 for Philly and Pittsburgh has ended.. Pitt win 4-2 but ohhh man nasty business near the end of the game... like I thought as well.... that will continue for Game 2 on Sunday... will Pitt do it again and win or will Philly box up and win?

Tomorrow Game 2 for Dallas vs Detroit.. wonder what Dallas will do to counter what Detroit has done in Game 1 and win? Will see....

Game 1 for Philly and Pittsburgh has ended.. Pitt win 4-2 but ohhh man nasty business near the end of the game... like I thought as well.... that will continue for Game 2 on Sunday... will Pitt do it again and win or will Philly box up and win?

Tomorrow Game 2 for Dallas vs Detroit.. wonder what Dallas will do to counter what Detroit has done in Game 1 and win? Will see....

Go Detriot :scatter: :giggle:

For real agree with DBH , Go Pitts :)

As it appears both team has done once again, Detrioit and Pittsburgh still lead the series 2-0, they only got two more wins before they can kiss their oppents good bye.

Yeah... Pittsburgh just won tonite 4-2 and taken a 2 games to none lead... I wonder what Philly will do for Game 3 or it gonna be over for sure....

As for the Detroit/Dallas game.. if Detroit wins tomororw it gonna be over for sure unless Dallas can roar back and win somehow.. I dont hold out much hope for Dallas to win...

Geez, I hope Pens gonna choke at Philly...

OHH LOL Farewall.... I dont think Pittsburgh will choke at the Flyers' arena for Game 3 and 4..seems the Penguins are on a good roll and the Flyers are minus a couple defensemen that could hurt the defence line somehow.... ohh... will have to see tomorrow for sure on that....

OHH LOL Farewall.... I dont think Pittsburgh will choke at the Flyers' arena for Game 3 and 4..seems the Penguins are on a good roll and the Flyers are minus a couple defensemen that could hurt the defence line somehow.... ohh... will have to see tomorrow for sure on that....

dont forget abt Philly's fans ;) and Flyers' arena name is Wachovia Center... yea I hate all stadium's name in Philly cuz its all bank name...

What a game!

Wow, that Detroit-Dallas game was something last night. The Wings really look good. I still can't get over last night's hat trick for Datsyuk was his first ever in his NHL career.
Dallas came out fast and seemed to have the advantage for a bit in the 1st, but the Wings were very patient and played very well. Tomorrow will be interesting, will Dallas put up a fight or lie down?

Yep looks like Detroit gonna bring out the brooms for a sweep.. wonder if Dallas gonna act on that or croak?? Damn shame I was thinking the Red Wings-Stars series would get nastier and longer..but boy Detroit making it look like a cakewalk... oy....

Tonite... does Pittsburgh go up 3 games to 0 or will Philly crank up the mettle and win? Gotta see tonite!!!

geez, it look like Dallas won't win in the series against Red Wing. They're far good.

Ladies and Gentlemen.. the end of the 2008 Eastern Final is near as Pittsburgh has won Game 4 by a score of 4-1 and now need 1 game to sweep.. holy cow what the heck happened to Philly?? dang.... also tomorrow the 2008 Western Final could be over if Detroit win vs Dallas.. ohhh that gonna hurt all summer for the Stars....ooooo...

Wait! Penguins won 4 games? How can this be possible? Or are you predict that Penguins will win 4th game by this Thursday, eh eh? I sure hope your prediction is correct!

As it looks like, Detroit and Pittsburgh is going to face each other, questing for the cup!

Ladies and Gentlemen.. the end of the 2008 Eastern Final is near as Pittsburgh has won Game 4 by a score of 4-1 and now need 1 game to sweep.. holy cow what the heck happened to Philly?? dang.... also tomorrow the 2008 Western Final could be over if Detroit win vs Dallas.. ohhh that gonna hurt all summer for the Stars....ooooo...

Whoops.... meant to type in Game 3 not 4... blimey fast typing as usual for me... I didnt notice this till Diehardbiker pointed it out just now... ahh... yeah Game 4 is tomorrow for Pittsburgh to bring out the brooms... Sorry Farewell it looks like your Flyers might have crapped up good..... ohh.. wonder if we will see Farewell rant hard in here eh? LOL...

Stars and Flyers fans...

Take your golf bags out of your closet or garage! LMAO!

Its all about "Sid the Kid" whooohoooo Go Pitts!!!!!:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back