2008 N.H.L. Playoffs matchups...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I was not thrilled about 0-4, hope they will do better tonite.

Yeah Diehardbiker.. I was disappointed that Pittsburgh lost Game 1 but I am hopefully the Penguins will wake up and roar back.. I have to be concerned about how Detroit will do tonite.. hmm...

Folks.. looks like Detroit is gonna take a 2 games to 0 lead tonite as they are winning 3-0 with 3 mins left in the 3rd period.. damn 2 straight shutouts?? wow.. if the Red Wings can hold on and s hut the Penguins out... then that is possible... I just am very disappointed on how Pittsburgh has done.. .oh boy.. I do hope Pittsburgh will rebound for Game 3 at the Mellon Arena.. or it gonna be all over.. oy...

Groaning!

Your right, I hope they rebound in the Igloo!

Actually Mellon Arena was close to change name to "The Igloo" but never became offical.

Folks.. looks like Detroit is gonna take a 2 games to 0 lead tonite as they are winning 3-0 with 3 mins left in the 3rd period.. damn 2 straight shutouts?? wow.. if the Red Wings can hold on and s hut the Penguins out... then that is possible... I just am very disappointed on how Pittsburgh has done.. .oh boy.. I do hope Pittsburgh will rebound for Game 3 at the Mellon Arena.. or it gonna be all over.. oy...

Argh!!! Penguins get moving!

Yeah.. unless the Penguins change their game plans the Red Wings will keep on rolling somehow.. ohh man....

I guess Red Wings will win anyway.

Yes, it appears that way but never know the Pitts Penguins can rebound and surprise everyone. I am still rooting for Sid, he's on my avatar :)

Time for Moonflower to enjoy some Red wings toasted with hot peppers all over.. lol...

Ok folks.. Game 3 is tonite... the Detroit Red Wings have had a 2 games to 0 lead will trek into the Mellon Arena to face the Pittsburgh Penguins who has yet to score at all in the Stanley Cup Final... and the Pens better figure out Chris Oogoods or all will be over... if the Penguins does score and win tonite it would give a chance of a good comeback and will determine how Game 4 which is set for this Saturday May 31 will go...

Woo! Now that Penguins finally won a game!, it was tough game for both team! Now that Detroit leads series 2-1...

Yep Pittsburgh finally score..and win the game... about time.. now can Pittsburgh do it again on Saturday and even the series?? Will see...

Yep Pittsburgh finally score..and win the game... about time.. now can Pittsburgh do it again on Saturday and even the series?? Will see...

Yeah! My Sid did a great job. They worked very hard and had to run some aggressive players on the other team overall, Penguins did great :dance2: Keep it up Sid #87

LOL Moonflower pouting hard..lol sorry couldnt resist...anyways let's hope Pittsburgh can make it a good series by winning Game 4 on Saturday or it will be all over if Detroit do win... should be fun!!

WINGFEST08.jpg

:giggle:

LOL Ocean.. that will get Moonflower in a snit if so.. hahaha... but seriously, all Pittsburgh has to do is win game 4 tomorrow ... will have to see about that... woo...

I am having a high expectation from Evgeni Malkin, and Sergei Gonchar. Sidney ain't the best player yet. He's still a noob.

Crosby's dramatic night represents that he is totally :Owned:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back