Who likes scented candles?

I love candles. My favorite scent is cinnamon rolls. It's smell good. :D

Yes, I agree that burning candles can be dangerous. That is the main reason why I went with Scentsy candles because I do not have to worry about it if the candles get knocked down. Scentsy candles are wickless and flameless. I can put them in my kids' bedroom and also in bathrooms. Another reason why I love Scentsy candles is because they smell sooooo wonderful.

Now I am gonna warm up the Peach Cobbler scent! :giggle:

How does that work? ... smell as like in soap?

I love using candles. Apples and spiced pumpkin are my favorite fall candles.

I do, they're fun! ..but not around dinner tables, they take away your taste buds.

once in a while I'd warm my yankees up (great scents too!) in every corner around my jacuzzi .. that's really the only time I use candles because I can't keep eye on twelve cats in every room...shucks. too strong smells such as flowers, some fruits, cinn apple, lavender give me noseaches. well, and headaches too. I hate anything apple but I'm in love with scented apples, it franganizes all around the house. french vanillas too.

I have soy beans fruit candles too, where you lit the candle and dip your finger into very warm wax, and apply onto your palm like a lotion. the smell as well lasts all day and soft! pears are the best. and cucumbers too.

and not to mention, have you heard of scented fire logs too? :) fireplaces any day! safer. sooo cozy and lovely.

WHat about soy candles ?

it very good candles last up to four month if you use it every day !

when you get closed to noraml candles i smell bad

the soy don't it smell so good and which will sprend around the house and your room less than an hour ..

it very lonley !

WHat about soy candles ?

it very good candles last up to four month if you use it every day !

when you get closed to noraml candles i smell bad

the soy don't it smell so good and which will sprend around the house and your room less than an hour ..

it very lonley !
I have those, last a lot long time

i was host for scented candles last july so i got a free candle.. i set up and smell fast everywhere oh my! I LOVE IT!! i think abt join scented candles soon this yr or so.. :)

I like to pull the wicks from the bottoms, then section the scented candles and arrange each scent in an order so they blend, and stack them in that order back on the wick and put it in a jar. Then I have a candle that will change the scent gradually from scent to scent as it burns. It would be nice to be able to buy them like that, but the most I've ever found were two scents in one candle. I use my candles like I used to use music, and the changing scents are like an automatic CD changer. I donno, maybe it's just because I'm weird. Whatever, it's fun, and it keeps the scent from becoming unnoticeable. :)

OHHH!!! ME TOO! I love those scented candles. I have them all over my place! I always buy candles from Yankees candles or other store- they are the best!
My favorite is cinnamon apple and fresh lien- it smell like washing the house from washer/dryer- its so cool.
I have many different scent candles around the house. I am so addicted to those candles. Cant live without it. Its so perfect whenever the lights out or its raining or family coming over I just put the candles on.

I love candles and I always light them daily, I use vanilla candles such like other smell like Vanilla cream, french vanilla and buttercream and cookie dough. :)

Back