Who is single here?

Single here for the past 3 months...

I dont think it is the beauty or whatnot that threatens men...it is STRENGTH!

I have strength and I am damn proud of it but apparently it has scared all these men away in my life. I like to speak up my mind and challenge men to think beyond their tiny boxes. I dont need a coward but a strong man...come on, where are you, strong men? :giggle:

Inner beauty is essential as I have it but I think that men just want a weak woman, more like a geisha, to be submissive....hell, life is too short for me to bow down to a man who demands a bottle of a cheap Coors and a bag of potato chips from me and that I serve him on his run-down couch!

:giggle:

serenity now!

halford - I think you misread my post. i was mocking the "unrealistic" standard it made, not you nor your post. I offered you a good luck to find a such woman. that was a sincerity, not mockery.

but if you feel that it was you I mocked - ok let's just leave that door closed. it's funny tho' because people had said that men are or were dumb for falling for pretty women, but yet they hadn't said that women are or were dumb for falling for handsome men.

double standard - it's an humorous principle.

I hear ya - I am guilty of drooling over hunks - but they are just a passing moment to me. I would rather have their brains...I think the brain is the sexiest organ ever...I could drool over a hunk all night yet be bored out of my mind whereas I could be with a man with a gorgeous brain and keep me stimulated for hours and hours! I will take the latter ANY time! :bowdown:

I have strength and I am damn proud of it but apparently it has scared all these men away in my life. I like to speak up my mind and challenge men to think beyond their tiny boxes. I dont need a coward but a strong man...come on, where are you, strong men? :giggle:

Inner beauty is essential as I have it but I think that men just want a weak woman, more like a geisha, to be submissive....hell, life is too short for me to bow down to a man who demands a bottle of a cheap Coors and a bag of potato chips from me and that I serve him on his run-down couch!

Some of my friends could use that attitude with their husbands!!! They complain about their husbands controlling them but they dont speak up. I give up trying to give them advice.

All right... here I am... You got mental strength?

I hear ya - I am guilty of drooling over hunks - but they are just a passing moment to me. I would rather have their brains...I think the brain is the sexiest organ ever...I could drool over a hunk all night yet be bored out of my mind whereas I could be with a man with a gorgeous brain and keep me stimulated for hours and hours! I will take the latter ANY time! :bowdown:

I am guessing that you just had a brainless hunk recently? You just said youre single for 3 months now.

I am single since my breakup over last month ago. I have been on few dates with few guys... No luck yet...

See my sig.
Note: I tend to "fall in love with" (if you call it that) a guy's mind and heart WAY before his looks. Try it sometime. ;)

single since january and i am not looking for anyone right now i am taking my time

I'm single. Never been married. Last time I was close (thinking I would fall in love) she broke it off soon after my mom died of all things--and she did it in a really rude way. Ah well... her loss, huh? :(

Oh, no. I'm very sorry about your loss, I feel very bad for you. :( :hug:
I hope you will find a peace during the sorrow times. Please accept our
sympathies.

I'm single. I got a wrong person, I had my gf but I really don't care if I or she broke up
with me. It's netural for me. I am happy to being single. :) But sometimes,
I has no lover because I miss her b---s that why I get through in my difficult time. Oh well.

hello iam back here alldeaf lol i know who they know me !!!!
i almost 3 1/2 yrs still single!!! who they dont like me lol beacuse iam dont want marry any lady no way!!!

Back