Who have Wi-FI for pager

rhr

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Who have use Wi-Fi for Pager without Carrier
and what MFC and Model?

becuase I hate Carrier for fee months
but Wi-Fi is free near hotel, home, restaurent, etc.. some free hotspot in area.. I would like find MFC and model for e-mail and aim

Thank you

iPod Touch is your best friend.

If don't then just buy unlocked phone with WiFi like Nokia N95.

Unfortauntely, You must have data plan. Because you can access email on internet like yahoo or gmail.

Yes I know, it is sucks! But Perhap I could be wrong..

Umm... Wi-Fi has nothing to do with carriers, so just because your pager has Wi-Fi capability doesn't mean you'll need a data plan from AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.

In the case with my Alltel PPC-6700, my phone doesn't dial #777 when using Wi-Fi.

Hi Guys,

Who have use Wi-Fi for Pager without Carrier
and what MFC and Model?

becuase I hate Carrier for fee months
but Wi-Fi is free near hotel, home, restaurent, etc.. some free hotspot in area.. I would like find MFC and model for e-mail and aim

Thank you

I used to have a PDA that had wifi built in. I liked it, only thing I didn't like was limited to whereever wifi is. I would perfer to pay monthly fee just to be able to access internet whereever I am instead of having to find wifi signal.

Have you heard about Nokia Internet Tablet?

iTouch is a another nice choice but doesn't support email or IM yet however with SDK releasing soon it should have it avaliable not too far along.

Yes, Of Coruse, I have Internet Speed support Pop3 or webmail into Pager or wi-fi, I need know what mfc and model for wi-fi with keyboard

Unfortauntely, You must have data plan. Because you can access email on internet like yahoo or gmail.

Ummm, try the palm OS pdas? I think they have wi fi support.

I read Nokia N810 worth $400!!
Nokia | Tech Specs

it is big pager

I look tech spec not have Vibration

Have you heard about Nokia Internet Tablet?

iTouch is a another nice choice but doesn't support email or IM yet however with SDK releasing soon it should have it avaliable not too far along.

there are very few mobile phone come with wi-fi. For example.. Nokia E70 and E61i have wi-fi, it rocks.

You can access to your gmail via wi-fi internet as long it is free ;)

So, you get wifi everywhere?

don't you know, there are certain city that provide free wi-fi for everybody but not 100% coverage in individual city. I have know Austin, TX at downtown is full of free wi-fi. So awesome.

My BB have WIFI free at everywhere at hotel, restaurant, coffee house, library and more. I don't want to pay the fee on wifi from AT&T. :cool:

My BB have WIFI free at everywhere at hotel, restaurant, coffee house, library and more. I don't want to pay the fee on wifi from AT&T. :cool:

WiFi is free, it don't charge by att.

WiFi is free, it don't charge by att.

you know ATT Wifi is charge for who have not membership with AT&T they can join AT&T wifi for choosing plan AT&T Wi-Fi Premier 19.99 per month or 3.99 per session

FORMER BELLSOUTH FASTACCESS ---AT&T Wifi Basic has complimentary (free gift) for AT&T DSL Ultra, Extreme, Extreme 6.0 customers only. DSL lite customer receive discount for Wifi access.

OTHER SBC & AT&T customers: AT&T Wi-Fi basic has complimentary for AT&T DSL Express, Pro, Elite customers only. Basic DSL customers will receive discount for Wi-Fi.

For AT&T U-verseSM customer receive complimentary for AT&T Wifi access.

if they want upgrade to AT&T Wifi Premier is only 9.95 per month, They can receive unlimited for over 71,000 Wifi roaming providers including 10,000 AT&T Wifi locations

Starbucks Company join AT&T Wi-Fi for new contract. Starbucks dropped out of Tmobile Hotspot.

So, you get wifi everywhere?

I know where is very good siginal (free Wifi at library, Panaera, gas station, few spots) great for my iphone.

Last Feb, our phone and Verizon DSL were dead. Verizon made mistake to disconnect our line. Good thing, I use my laptop with built in wireless network. So, I picked wifi from next house. They did not set up security. So, I can use their wifi.

Most hotels, Stadium, McDonald, and other building, they are not free Wifi. If, you stay at hotel. They will give you password. I am freelance photo for Rivals.com. I got press password from stadium. At McDonald, you have to pay $3 for 2 hour.

Hi Guys, you read interest wi-fi some free some free hotspot, some little fee, wonderful..
but I need buy pager for Wi-fi, but NO Data Plan, I need cheap pager where I buy? Sony MyLo is under $299 that I know they lousy sony mylo, I know Blackberry, SK cost $400, $500 or more without data plan fee months

I need cheap pager with wi-fi incdule JAVA, Internet, IM, E-mail, please no data plan
any idea

Back