Me Gemini..
Him *nobody*

Now, Who wants to be with me? heh

pinkster said:
Revisiting old thread.. I never had a chance to do this till now :D

Me: Sagittarius
Him: Capricorn

Sagittarius & Capricorn
They share values like ambition, success, friendship, and intellectual discussion. But the Sagittarian is optimistic, whereas Capricorn is a pessimist. The former works because he or she must to finance travel, recreation, and leisure activities; the latter could spend his or her life at the office. Soon the Capricorn becomes irritated with Sagittarian glibness, which interferes with concentration. And the latter simply realizes he or she is bored! They may travel together for a time, for each is an independent spirit. But they don't understand each other.

My first serious boyfriend was a Capricon. I am a sagittarius just like you. All I could say about Capricon folks that I was *always* wearing the "pant" in our relationship.

I am not a huge believer in astrology but I have noticed patterns in personality/tenderencies in people who born in the same signs. So far I notice about Capricions- they tend to mop around about THEMSELVES or their situtations... they don't bother to ask about YOUR problems or anything they could help with. It is all about them and their lives. :roll: I broke up with him because I wasn't ready being a supportive "wife" at age 15. (he was 20yrsold) But then I may be wrong. I don't study enough people to build up a strong theory about people having same personality traits under certain signs. :-D

I looked up the signs that are compatible with my signs and it said that Saggie folks are more suited with Aries folks. :ekk: Also Leo, Libras and Aquarius are the good matches.

Libras are the best folks... many of my close friends are Libras.
I dont know about Leo people... my mother is a leo and ... ah

Astrology is not real. [reminding herself] I cannot judge people based on their signs.. [chanting her mantra]

:revisits this topic, since his first posting was almost a year ago:

2d bf was an Aquarius.

3d bf was a Libra.

Someone i'm "seeing" now is an aquarius. dang, I forgot his birthday.
I really don't believe in this horoscope thing, but it is sometimes interesting to see how true some things can be.

:cringles at the thought that he might have forgot his date's birthday two days ago.: :|

Me - Cancer
Andrew - Gemini

I don't believe in this astrology crap - love's much more important than this astrology crap.

I just realized something... I never posted in here! Eek!

Well, I'll post something as if I was supposed to post it last year.

Me: Aries
Ex-Girlfriend: Gemini

Now, I'm single so... I don't know who my next person will be.

Me-Libra & Him-Scorpio
This unusual combination of Water and Air may spawn either the best or the worst. The Libran's intellectual grace thrives on the Scorpio's emotional profundity, and vice-versa. Libran eloquence may also draw Scorpio out of his silence, and facilitate the Scorpio's efforts to make new contacts, although the latter will still need periods of solitude in which to resume his old patterns. The Libran preoccupation with commitment is compatible with the Scorpio's possessiveness. Their journey through life together may be long and passionate. This is a union of light and dark.

Very interesting!! :p

ofccccccccccc i ammmmmmmmmmm famous Aquarius!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i am very good in bed n loveable!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Scorpio, Husband is Sagittarius

Scorpio & Sagittarius
Opposites attract, and in this case, Scorpio's emotional depth and mystery are intrigued by Sagittarian superficiality and rationality. The Sagittarian is given to idle chatter whereas the Scorpio can spend hours plunged in silence, reading or simply reflecting. When bedtime rolls around, the Sagittarian is looking forward to slumber whereas the Scorpio is ready to uncork his torrid sensuality... Often this sort of couple breaks up soon, after a few epic battles drain the energy of each partner. Exhausting!

WaterRats13 said:
U don't like Aquarians??????????????????/ :cry:

I don't say I dislike Aquariuans. Unable to find a way to break the magnetic to Aquarians. Notice myself, I was too easily attached by the aquarians than rest of other signs.

Back