What's your favortie Fast Food?

kuifje75 said:
In Utah, they have Del Taco which is very cheap, but even better than Taco Bell. Also, there is Beto's, which serves very sloppy Mexican food but also good. I've stopped going to Taco Bell!

Deaf258 said:
That is so true about Taco Bell and Del Taco. Del Taco is WAAAAAAAAY much better!! I used to love Taco Bell until they changed their stuff and their food got "blah!", and it is not the same anymore. So, Del Taco ended up tasting better than Taco Bell.

:werd: !!!!! i agree guys! Del Taco is MUCH better than Taco Bell!!!! MizzDeaf and i went to Del Taco shortly after they opened here and OMG i told her i prefer them now over Taco Bell!!!! :lol:

See! Why do you think I call Taco Bell "donkey diner"? LOL!

OMG, there's Del Taco in Missouri now? My father will be thrilled to know that. Now if only could get El Polo Loco too.

Any resturants, I like....

but anyway....

I want me some double cheese whopper, extra large fries, extra large coca cola, apple pie, and make sure to put some ketchup and napkins in the bag...

In Texas -

Taco Bueno (better than Taco Bell)
Chick A Filet

Here in VA - I would say

Chick A Filet
Panera Bread
Subway

subway~turkey, pepper, onions, tomato n chessy
steak n shake ~sound good from meaty :booty: azz n shake women's B@@BS :naughty: :whistle:
domino's pizza~spicy buffalo wings and cinnamon bread
arby's~ckn strips and curly ff
taco bell~ ckn quesidas (sp) burrito supreme and taco supreme
wendy's ~spicy ckn, salad, curly ff
krystal's ~spicy ckn sandwiches
kfc~ honey bbq ckn strips
long john silver's ~fish, ckn n shrimp
chik a fila~ckn strip and waffle ff
captain d's ~shrimp platter
mickey d's ~spicy ckn, mc ckn, salad, mc nuggets

PUNKYWOLFY said:
subway~turkey, pepper, onions, tomato n chessy
steak n shake ~sound good from meaty :booty: azz n shake women's B@@BS :naughty: :whistle:
domino's pizza~spicy buffalo wings and cinnamon bread
arby's~ckn strips and curly ff
taco bell~ ckn quesidas (sp) burrito supreme and taco supreme
wendy's ~spicy ckn, salad, curly ff
krystal's ~spicy ckn sandwiches
kfc~ honey bbq ckn strips
long john silver's ~fish, ckn n shrimp
chik a fila~ckn strip and waffle ff
captain d's ~shrimp platter
mickey d's ~spicy ckn, mc ckn, salad, mc nuggets
oh geez! nutthin news abt PW! *Smh*

French Fries: McDonald's
Burgers: Burger King
Chicken: Kentucky Fried Chicken
Dessert: Wendy's (Frosty)
Sub/Hoagie: Quizno's
Seafood: (strongly dislike fast food seafood)

Wendy's Chili
Side salad
Sour cream and chive potato

My favorite fast food are

McDonalds for breakfast~ Biscuit with gravy and sausage, eggs and cheese with biscuit sandwich, breakfast burrito

Taco Bell~ Double Decker with add nachos, Mexican Pizza, Nachos Bell Grande, MexiMelt and more....

Arbys for both breakfast and supper. I like gravy with biscuit and egg with cheese and sausage biscuit sandwich Supper is Curls fried, Chicken popcorn, chicken fingers and cheesecake bites YUMMY!

Wendy's chicken homestyle stripes with honey, baked potato with chives and sour cream and other baked potato with cheese and bits bacon, frosty, chili homemade

Sonic Drive in~ Breakfast burrito, Java Chiller, Smoothie fruits, Oreo in iced blend. Yummy! I love SONIC!!!!!

Pizza hut~ I prefer boneless wings with garlic & parmsean, BBQ, Honey BBQ, Asian spicy, and other. I always use cheese dip
I like breadsticks with parmsean herb and cheese dip. I like it more than a pizza. I do like Bistro!!!!

Steak N Shake~ I like Frisco melt, Fries with cheesy and Drink a smoothie with bits oreo and Pb. YUMMY!

I love these fast food but I have to be careful with my diet and weight. I know fast food are fat!

Here is mine:

Taco Bueno (Better than Taco Bell)
Arby's
Subway
Panera Bread
Mazzio's Pizza
Godfather's Pizza
Domino's Pizza
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Mcdonald's
Whataburger
Grandy's