What's your Favorite Fruit?

nooooo

I want a job like this...

emeril.jpg

or like this....

michael-moore.jpg

or be an intern......

monica.jpg

But really I want to be like Chef Emeril, cause I like watermelon and peaches.

Tamara -- what in the heck is a "rockmelon" qq ive not heard of those -- what are they similar to qq

Ravensteven

maybe I should be a barber...

come here... relax, sit on my chair... here a bowl of fruits...

only take a minute.....

Professional_Hair_Clipper.jpg

Believe or not, fruits is never my 'favorite' foods to eat.. but I do like to eat some like watermelon, banana, apples and few things..

Again, believe or not, lemon is my favorite fruit! It offers the benefits for our bodies much more than other fruits. I also simply love to taste the lemon's natural bitterness. Yum!

persimmon (aka fuyu), clementine, banana, strawberry, orange, pineapple (well, i prefer juice), mm i cant think of anymore. there are some more....

i used to make smoothies at least twice a week. :yum:

Watermelon, green fat grapes, oranges, pineapples, cherries and strawberries. Oh yes...any kind of berries! YUM!

LMA

PS Wish I can have banana but I am allergic to it. :sob:

Ooh I can never decide. Nectarines, kiwi fruit, bananas, apples and mandarins are all delicious! Grapes, pineapples, watermelon, rockmelon, strawberries as well and pretty much all fruit.

My favorite fruit is pear. Two types of pears that I love are:
bartlett pear and comice pear.

Well i dont have particular favorite fruit cuz i love most fruit which are
strawberries, cantaloupe, seedless grapes, honey dew, kiwi, sometimes
bananas, oranges. I like apples only when i bake them, heh......
I plan to plant strawberries in the garden this Spring.

I eat all kind of fruits available in supermarket. When seasonally permits, I eat exotic tropical fruits like mangos. Yummy! :D

I'm a fan of crazy over fruits: pink grapefruit, tangerine, canteloupe, honeydew melon, kiwi, strawberries, mango, and red apple.

tomato, mango, papya, strawberries, grapes, lime,banana, kiwi, pears, plums, apricots, and nectarine

Back