What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight I will have chicken enchiladas. Yummy!

I ate shrimp, stuffed mushrooms, cantaloupe, and sugar biscuits.

Chicken cutlet wrapped around part skin ricotta cheese mixed with spinach and sundried tomatoes in tomato sauce and angel hair pasta.

So-not-it. (Sonic). Nasty as usual.

Twice baked potato casserole with both ham and bacon bits and a simple tossed salad. Of course, there was the ever popular Southern sweet tea.

tonight I'm gonna have some fresh spinach I got today at the farmer's market!
maybe saute with onions and olive oil

LDNanna, I like you line below your online name on the side there

Tonight we will celebrate our gran's century birthday so we will have southern food, her favorite foods. :)

Just made an amazing dinner.

I was experimenting with white wine, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and parsley with ground beef and then put it on bow tie pasta.

Mmm!!!

I need to cook more often.

We will be having BBQ'd chicken thighs, pasta and peas.

Hubby's Aunt and her latest hubby will be here from California tomorrow and we are eating a big dinner tomorrow. Ham, sweet potato casserole, baked sweet potato for me, mashed white potatoes for daughter and son, Hungarian Hunky green beans, coleslaw (MIL demands it) and then a fruit salad.

Going to go walking with my daughter and see how far I can go then stop somewhere for dinner. Fun times here!

Dinner plans did not work out for when hubby's Aunt was here. They got here too late and then MIL made us go on too long of a ride. We ended up at Golden Corral. I had to redo my whole menu plan for the week. Ugh!!

Tonight, I am making pasta salad with shrimp and peas.

Out to a local Mexican for a family party tonight.

Just had roasted lamb lion chops smothered with roast garlic and smashed potatoes with salad that was a mix of spring baby salads and baby argulua. This is the first time I've had lamb chops without mint jelly. They were so good I'll have to have it again in hte future.

I sure hope it's a local Mexican "restaurant" and not just the Mexican you are having for diner. :giggle: *Couldn't resist!*

:laugh2: I didn't notice I left out the word restaurant. Yes we went to a restaurant. No dining on humans was involved!

We are not having the pasta salad as hubby doesn't think it's enough. He just left to go to Bud's Chicken for dinners. So, it will be fried chicken, corn fritters, fries and cole slaw. I will pay miserably for eating this, but it's worth it. At least I do not go into anaphylatic shock with the dairy allergy.

:laugh2: I didn't notice I left out the word restaurant. Yes we went to a restaurant. No dining on humans was involved!

Remember how the panda bear eats, shoots, and leaves?

Grammar can be deadly. ;)

Remember how the panda bear eats, shoots, and leaves?

Grammar can be deadly. ;)

Good evening , Professor. I am watching you. :cool2:

My husband is building a fence. Hopefully I will be eating a steak with raspberry/chipotle sauce when he finishes.

I had a chicken in the crock pot all day with carrots, green beans and onions and chicken broth. Family loved it, but I found the chicken overcooked and dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back