What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
crockpot chicken leg simmered in broth and 5 cloves of garlic and roast potatoes, onions and carrots with milk. I'll be having chocolate mousse for dessert.

My husband and I had yellow potatoes and livers. No vegetables tonight. They turned out to be very good. :shock: I don't remember if I had tasted livers before. My husband picked the livers out at the grocery store. I told him I might not eat those. But the livers was really good, honest. :D

My husband and I had yellow potatoes and livers. No vegetables tonight. They turned out to be very good. :shock: I don't remember if I had tasted livers before. My husband picked the livers out at the grocery store. I told him I might not eat those. But the livers was really good, honest. :D

I love chicken livers and when I butcher my chicken I always cook and eat the liver.

No weight loss group tonight, so I cooked. Had Italian sausage, pasta and beets.

We made a leftover remake with Mexican rice, olives, mixed vegetables, hamburger (just a dab) and onion. It was really good. We had leftover Reeses pie for dessert.

A pancake, turkey sausage, egg, cheese, and a cherry blossom baked dessert.

Queen of the frozen foods!

I cooked a very big pot of beef stew w/potatoes/carrots/onions & steamed broccoli w/cheese....peaches for dessert. Was quite good and nutritious. Made me happy to see the boys ask for a 2nd helping...

Honey mustard chicken, rice pilaf, pinto beans and white mountain bread. *Yummy*

Forgot to thaw out the meat yesterday for tonight's crock pot meal, so we are having salmon, rice, peas and cole slaw.

Orange glazed chicken tenderloins with wild rice, carrots and a lemony artichoke-romaine salad for dinner.

We are having yet another change to the dinner plans. Hubby's Expedition was not as expensive to fix and so hubby wants to go to Pizza Hut. I will just order a small with no cheese and he will order a pasta dish (no teeth and his dentures don't fit right).

steamed carrots with olive oil and lemon, Eggbeaters on whole grain toast and salad for me; chicken salad for hubby.

Yesterday, I had rice, the family had salmon, rice and peas with carrots.

Tonight I am making boneless pork loin chops with pasta and green beans.

I am thinking of a grilled swiss/parmesan cheese sandwich, grapefruit juice, and a chocolate cupcake.

I have the crock-pot going with a Spanish Rice recipe and we will have onion rolls and fruit cocktail with it.

Baked tofu with onions and pepper in peanut sauce and jasmine rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back