What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I'll try not to barf on this thread. :)

I just had grilled chicken with macaroni and cheese.

:aw:TheOracle, that is hard:hug:
hope you feel better soon!

...and also chocolate almond milk, hard boiled egg and apple

I like that Jimmy John's sign - "Free Smells":giggle:

:aw:TheOracle, that is hard:hug:
hope you feel better soon!

...and also chocolate almond milk, hard boiled egg and apple

I like that Jimmy John's sign - "Free Smells":giggle:

They have vegetarian sandwiches too! :lol:

I have never heard of Jimmy John's. Must be a northern franchise sandwich shop. We have a Quiznos in Russellville and a Subway here locally. Both suck.

Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches

World's greatest gourmet sandwiches. The unwich is no bread, they wrap lettuce to serve as a bun. It is a fun place.

We have Jimmy John's here, I think. I know there was one in Columbia, MO, but after one specific sub I got, I never went back. They heated every single sub, and daughter had ordered a peanut butter and jelly sub and it was heated. Yucko!!

We have Jimmy John's here, I think. I know there was one in Columbia, MO, but after one specific sub I got, I never went back. They heated every single sub, and daughter had ordered a peanut butter and jelly sub and it was heated. Yucko!!

Must have been Quizno's. Jimmy John's does not heat , nor do they have PB&J/

I have never been in a Quizno's. This was also at least 10 years ago.

The Quizno's in Russellville sucks. They have the mystery meat which sucks. At least at Subway I can make out what kind of meat it's supposed to be. Just that every slice is EXACTLY the same which makes me think it was pre-formed and coloring was added.

Wirelessly posted

Chicken Caeser salad homemade :)

:wave: Bott :ty: yeah I've tried veggie sandwich there but didn't know about the "unwich"

I like Quizno's particularly cuz they have the various types of pickles and hot peppers but we seem be losing most of ours.
usually if I'm out and about and want some kinda sandwich I find it easiest to go to Subway which are all over the place, and I always have success getting them to make it very specifically how I want it - NO cheese, no mayo, on whole grain, small small amount of turkey and huge helpings of veggies - I have them add pretty much every vegetable they have, spinach, cukes whatever....and they have those apple slices:)

Tonight's plans are spaghetti with garlic bread sticks. I will be having an Onion bread from the bakery.

Decided to put my leftovers to creative use; I'm having creamed chicken in leek and artichokes sauce with sundried tomateos over egg noodles with salad on the side.

I had lamp chop with veggies and leftover fries and potato cake.

TXgolfer, I looked up whole food market and there's one near the hotel where we'll stay at, so we will check out the food bar.

I had lamp chop with veggies and leftover fries and potato cake.

TXgolfer, I looked up whole food market and there's one near the hotel where we'll stay at, so we will check out the food bar.

it won't disappoint. You need to go to the one by me....I have people there now. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back