What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm... me too. With honey/mustard pretzel pieces, nacho cheese bugles, and a diet pepsi.

Really it's not my normal dinner! I just thought I kind of deserved a treat after finishing my ASL lesson 3 :smile:

Don 't worry. I've had cake for breakfast. I'm sure I'm not the only one here.

Tonight I am fixing what we were supposed to have last night. Son talked my mother into taking us to Golden Corral for dinner last night.

that salmon and veggies looks wonderful!

Tonight so far - just got home from hospital - I've had an apple and an almond butter sandwich.

We went very early and just back from Cici's . My dinner was a big salad and a slice of pizza. :)

Tofu satay with a botched attempt at making savory rice cakes. Note To Self: non stick long grain rice do not make very good rice cakes.

We had sausage, pasta and spinach for dinner this evening.

Lipton Chicken Noodle soup, orange juice, limeade.

I had some leftover homemade pizza from last night. Also made some baked buffalo wings. Buffalo wings are so easy to make at home, and they come out much better than the junk you buy at BW3's or something like that.

Not a very healthy weekend of eating though, lol.

Tonight we are having baked tilapia packets, roasted potatoes and peas.

Homemade burritos. Well, the east coast version of it. :)

Uh, I've never heard of regional-specific burritos. What's the difference between an east coast burrito and a west coast burrito? haha.

I had a turkey sandwich for dinner tonight. Exciting, I know.

Uh, I've never heard of regional-specific burritos. What's the difference between an east coast burrito and a west coast burrito? haha.

I had a turkey sandwich for dinner tonight. Exciting, I know.

It's like a very Americanized version of burritos. I'll have to make it for you when you come to visit. It's nowhere near Mexican's version or Chipotles.

Sabra Brand roasted pine nut hummus, roasted chicken, sliced tomatoes, roasted peppers, spinach and all crammed into Leon's Specialty Baked Foods pocket bread.

With Milk.

that hummus/spinach/pepper combo looks great! I like making pitas as there's so many combinations:wave:

I'm thinking of having some fish later.
last night we had Chinese food. I had steamed spinach/garlic with sauteed tofu and mixed veggies and brown rice. And lots of hot peach Oolong tea.
yum!

that hummus/spinach/pepper combo looks great! I like making pitas as there's so many combinations:wave:

I'm thinking of having some fish later.
last night we had Chinese food. I had steamed spinach/garlic with sauteed tofu and mixed veggies and brown rice. And lots of hot peach Oolong tea.
yum!

Juice and milk maybe. I feel under the weather today.

How is your mom doing, dogmom?

Tonight will be shrimp and zuchinni. I love zucchini and haven't had it for awhile. I usually have it really hot right out of the pan on mashed potatoes with gravy on cold cold days. No gravy for me for awhile though. I'll have it hot right out of the pan with some pepper.

:wave: Botti, am sorry you feel not so good:aw:
:ty: for asking about my mom. She is tired today and she and my dad are having difficulty due to their already challenging relationship. Not a loving or trusting one though it has improved over the years. She's been wanting him to retire for some years - he's 79, works 3rd shift security. His identity and how they relate is tied up with his job so this situation exacerbates their interactions.

I hope you feel better my friend Botti!

oh I do love zucchini though I rarely have it. How long doesit take to saute?

4 hot wings and spoonful of fried potatoes and one spoonful of corn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back