What was the last movie you watched?

The Minus Man, an Independent film with Owen Wilson, (briefly) Sheryl Crow and Mercedes Ruehl.

A Million Ways to Die in the West.

Not recommended... unless you are a big fan of Seth McFarlane and South Park.

Yuck.

A Nightmare on Elm Street, I always love watching the film that started it all. Boy was Johnny Depp young in it.....

The scene for Glen's death where the blood comes out of his bed was a one-time shot. They used the rotating room to create that scene. The bed was at the top and one of the crew outside the room poured the red water into the hole. The ceiling light electrified the water and the guy got electrocuted. But that is not the only problem. The water on the ceiling caused the room to started shifting out of control. No one could stop it as it was not mechanical. The water went into all the lights which caused huge flashes and the crew were in the dark with sparks going off. As the room was shifting, the water came out of a window and onto some crew. It was a messy work but they claimed no one was hurt and that they were glad they got the shot. It ended up looking pretty damn cool.

On the video at mark :56, you can see the red water not going up straight. What sucks is I have that movie on DVD, and that part in the video where Johnny Depp comes out of the bed was cut.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-frM2Lf8KE&sns=em]A Nightmare on Elm Street - Glen's Death - YouTube[/ame]

The Railway Man

it was sad, but another way of looking at peace and war and revenge....and peace

The Monuments Men , not bad,
Yeah, it's part of war history. Their mission was to find stolen valuables that Nazi hid and give them back to rightful owners during and after WWII. I never knew about that before. Something new for me to learn.

The Great Budapest Hotel. what a strange interesting movie.

I watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince because it came on TV.... :dunno: I like Harry Potter, I'm not going to lie... :P

Not sure if it's good or not... :dunno2:

Harry_Pooter_Hot_Sauce_by_Troy_G.jpg

The fault in our stars, how to train your dragon 2. They were ok. First one made me cuz much less than expected.

Back