What was the last movie you watched?

Water for Elephants...sad.

yup, its good, only a few stupid mistakes in it, like corrugated irons was used as sheilds.....when it wasnt even invented yet.....lol.....and couple tiny bloopers (cant remmy now i got so absorbed with the film)...but really, its an interesting film.....ofc bibical stories are always subjected to "interpretations" of all sorts.....they did a fine job apart from the stupid corrugated iron, (LEAVE that OUT, )
oh yes another 2 'bloopers' were, shoes....some had soles thats' were too 'flash' too modern to be in the film (costumes making wasn't up to par even some clothes is a bit 'too flash', .....and the garden tool, the 'trough' was too new it had bolts, when was not possible of that time.....and some handles.....apart from all this lack of ingenuity to mAKE clothes and tools of what was supposed to be possibility been existed in Noah's time (if Noah was real at all).....was badly overlooked

aside from me nitpicking these,,,,it was a good film...kind of a story of how Noah had too much power on the fate of humanity.....well then again I don't know the bible's story of this one, as so i suspect it's altered to fit for the film' narrational aspect....to that even I dare say id suspect it has a laden political , ideological aspect too but no I'm not gonna go into that, but to hint what I 'would have said if i carried on' would be a message about tyrants (which we DO have a few today and they DO have too much power, and are TOO dangerous....like Kim Jong, and his baby-faced successor, Obama (yes even USA's own prez wields too much power, China's Premiers, England's Blair, etc... I dunno (I'm not that interested to know all their names and stuff) but the idea i gathered was its had a message (again subject to interpretation) about power, fate, and humanity

but still,.....
its a good film , enjoyable...like i said....it OK

I watched a few movies in the last few days....

A Little Help......it was OK?

This is an old one...Varsity Blue....I kind of liked it.

Fun with Dick and Jane.....Funny!

The Dreamers , kind of old now, 2003 . not bad i like it... about 1960s intellectuals living together in a flat in France...film about lovers that only lovers minded people will get the gist of it , will not be understood by mainstream audience , great mise en scene! and cinematography is second to none , a real 'art' film....

dare i say, but i could be wrong (and i do hope im wrong too) but i think of all members in AD Kevin Bellamy probably the only one to understand this one...

My date... thingy... ( Not together ) Just a friend that is a date thingy... ( Courting I suppose? ) Do people say courting? I know it's an older term but I think it's respectable and appropriate... ANYWAY, we went to see transformers... it was AWESOME! :D

Rosemary's Baby. It's too long and predictable.

Insidious 2. What a terrible and boring movie. It feels like a random sequel that has cheap scare tactics.

Wolf Creek 2. It's no difference from the first one. A killer who hates tourists and likes to play games with them. It's somewhat enjoyable to watch.

Raid 2
from Thailand
most violent film ive seen this year bloody GOOD!! lotds pecak silat, wing chun, hapiko mixed in aewsome

hollywoods can NEVER match it HW Sux Thailand/ and Hong Kong films (earlier ones did)rox!

I watched a Korean movie called "Silenced". It is based on a true story about the sexual abuse at Deaf school in Gwangju, South Korea. It is on Netflix.

think it 'catch me if you can' about 16yr old impersonating airline crew doctors and lawyers and making this guy from fbi look twat..Boy then go on work with fbi...not remember his name but he in titanic

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
9/10 Stars

The Neverending Story 1
8.5/10 Stars

I did watched some movies recurrently but I don't remember.

Back