What was the last movie you watched?

Not Safe for Work......crap

Havent seen the movie but the book is sad...

I think 3 movies been made of 'Mice and Men' . I would love to see a play of this . Yes , it's very sad. I had my daughter read the book and she had to read it in high school and my daughter said all the guys in her class where shocked by the ending and thought it was sad. Damn the movie I saw on line for free been remove b/c of copyrights. It had CC too and I was going to post it for you.

I watched a movie staring Jennifer Lopez called "Enough". I was very surprised how good it was. Funny...I could never watch movies like this before I went deaf. I guess the suspenseful music added to my fear.

It is a good movie about a battered wife getting away from her very sick abusive husband.
I recommend it.

I watched a movie staring Jennifer Lopez called "Enough". I was very surprised how good it was. Funny...I could never watch movies like this before I went deaf. I guess the suspenseful music added to my fear.

It is a good movie about a battered wife getting away from her very sick abusive husband.
I recommend it.

I love this movie! :thumb:

Do you like dance? I think you'll also like Shall We Dance? It's a romance/comedy starring Jennifer Lopez, Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon.

I watched aww The Depraved Horrful look to Explore The Dark Side Berlin's Undergroud Tunnels Basment!:evil::

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 3
Big Bad Wolves, a 2013 Israeli film by Aharon Keshales....not for the faint of heart but absolutely awesome....

Les Miserables. I don't have much to compare to as far as the book or plays since I haven't read or seen either, only the movie. But the context is very interesting. I have this saved on my Dish hard drive so I've seen this movie a few times now.

A Nightmare on Elm Street, I always love watching the film that started it all. Boy was Johnny Depp young in it.....

Good it again I been at watched Boo A handful of Collage Students Get trapped in a Haunted Hospital on Halloween.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 3
Maleficent. Just find it weird how book was made from the film yet the book as more stuff

Dreamer dear.... the book ALWAYS has more stuff... and the books are ALWAYS better....

facepalm_cat.jpg

Always.... 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time............

Dreamer dear.... the book ALWAYS has more stuff... and the books are ALWAYS better....

facepalm_cat.jpg

Always.... 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time............

Tou right. Except maybe Narnia... But just my opinion. But then the last book was weird..

Godzilla. I thought it wasn't much better than the 1950's one

I just got my mom that book - The Monuments Men - for her birthday. We would like to see the movie.

Hub and I saw Frozen. Yeah, we did, it was my idea. Wanted to see why so many people liked or had heard of it, and one song that seems so popular in it.

Before that hub and I were watching all the "Ocean's 11/12/13" movies

Yesterday I saw "It, The Terror From Beyond Space." "Alien" was a direct ripoff from it.

facepalm_cat.jpg

...........except......for the those hidden "Easter eggs" moments.........LOL.....you need to watch films VERY closely......

Back