"What the h*** is wrong with women today?"

A friend of mine from high school is doing an experiment and blogging about it. She's created profile on Plenty of Fish for a fake man, really it's her. She wanted to see about the half of the experience. So far she's finding that it's much much much harder for men dating on line than women. Maybe I can link her blog.

http://blondie1038.wordpress.com/2014/03/17/plenty-of-fun-with-pof-guys-have-it-tough/

A friend of mine from high school is doing an experiment and blogging about it. She's created profile on Plenty of Fish for a fake man, really it's her. She wanted to see about the half of the experience. So far she's finding that it's much much much harder for men dating on line than women. Maybe I can link her blog.

Plenty of Fun with POF: Guys Have it Tough | blondie1038

...so does your signature have anything to do with it? :lol:

...so does your signature have anything to do with it? :lol:

Oh a dumb blonde joke. How funny and original.

No. It's not my blog, it's not my name. It's my friends name, she also happens to be blonde, and very very smart, masters degree smart. But carry on, it's a good blog and backs up what you guys are talking about. Read it or don't, or just make stupid blonde jokes.

there is a lot of truth in that line LOL i couldn't agree more, it suits you, as you did welding which is not conventional for women and you do get riled up with stupid people posting lame responses....

Being as I am really really stupid I just spent several minutes trying to find Jess' smilie and its meaning. But because I am really really stupid I do not understand it. :P

Woman these days get away with murder lol.

Us blokes get the blame for pretty much everything that goes wrong in a womans life.

Remember that song "It' a Man's World"? Not anymore, it's a womans world.

...next , It'll be a Children's world.......sorta already happening teachers gets blamed kids low grades.....its just a beginning....

They are way too complicated for me. Sometimes they smell pretty good though. Look pretty good too. In fact a lot of them are pretty good. :hmm:

same here I quit plentyoffish dating site few years ago ... ;) cuz men was trying to be aggressive to hook up with me the final straw was.. the guy didn't tell me he IS BI.. fawk that shyt I left without saying anything why LOL anyway more guys are just plain idiots and they can't live without anything they tend to survive on..

:laugh2: You're crazy! They weren't gentlemen because they didn't rush to your aid when you decided to walk across some ice taking little FooFoo (sorry, 'Marty') to the dogwasher?

I'm still not sure what you were expecting them to have done to help you. Maybe they were watching to make sure you did make it safely?

:giggle:

*chomp*
"Aww, FooFoo likes you! I mean, GET AWAY FROM ME WOMAN HATER!"

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

....I would get BOAT loads of emails that were poorly written at best. sumthin lik dey typ u lik dis n ask how u doin 2day. Sorry, I'm not even entertaining that with a reply. Don't want to go to the effort to write me a well written and legible letter, I'm not going to reply back. Education is very important to me in a partner, and that shows they don't have any. Lastly, they would write 1 word or a few words to start a conversation. Writing me and saying "Hey" or "Hey girl" or "You look cute" isn't a conversation starter. That just tells me you don't have any originality to put any effort into conversing with me....

Well said, Mewtilation. I know and understand that some--key word is some--D/deaf individuals do struggle with reading comprehension and composition in English. I am aware of that, as I was once there myself.

It's just that I've had D/deaf men try to pursue me and yet they couldn't muster up a single sentence in texts or e-mails; some of them even did not make sense with their signs in the face-to-face interactions I have had with them at various settings. The syntax and context were completely butchered, and I got tired fast trying to wrap my mind around what they were trying to say. If I see content like that again, I am not going to even bother in replying. Not everyone has had the education they have deserved, true, but I expect authentic efforts (as I value education too).

A select few of the D/deaf men I’ve met literally typed everything in capitals when conversing with me through texts or e-mails, which is one of my pet peeves. I don’t know about you or anyone else but for me, it is rather annoying and at times it does feel as if the man is “shouting” at me. Forgive me for my sentiments here as I never quite understood why it’s customary for some to do that.

They're trying to make a point, so they've picked the best profiles to help their view. But so many of the American ones sound familiar.

]

called good manners being decent doing the right thing also an able body woman should help man with cane

Are you sure? I have to disagree on this one.

Woman these days get away with murder lol.

Us blokes get the blame for pretty much everything that goes wrong in a womans life.

Remember that song "It' a Man's World"? Not anymore, it's a womans world.

I don't think there are any difference between them. Sometimes, it also is really it is what the hell is wrong with men today? as well

Some women are good, some women are bad, so same with some men are good, some are bad as well.

I got plenty of stories, but most of them are best left unsaid.

Some women are good, some women are bad, so same with some men are good, some are bad as well.

The whole point was that there's an imbalance in terms of how receptive to female attention guys are vs how girls respond to male attention, with women requiring an almost unattainable standard from men.

I haven't been on the dating scene in a loooooooooooooong time... A friend of mine about a year back convinced me to join POF to give it a try. I will tell you personally I got a bunch of chicks ( and dudes that couldn't read that I was a lesbian ) that wrote me daily, however I wasn't attracted to hardly ANY of them... So, I didn't write back. Simply put, if you're not attracted to someone, you're not going to write to them or continue a conversation. If on my first impression I don't see any sort of attraction, why would I persue? Secondly, I would get BOAT loads of emails that were poorly written at best. sumthin lik dey typ u lik dis n ask how u doin 2day. Sorry, I'm not even entertaining that with a reply. Don't want to go to the effort to write me a well written and legible letter, I'm not going to reply back. Education is very important to me in a partner, and that shows they don't have any. Lastly, they would write 1 word or a few words to start a conversation. Writing me and saying "Hey" or "Hey girl" or "You look cute" isn't a conversation starter. That just tells me you don't have any originality to put any effort into conversing with me. Personally, those were the issues I experienced, and if I as a lesbian encountered them, I'm sure straight chicks encounter them all the time and just eventually delete it or stop checking after a certain point.

I'm not trying to sound down or miserable. But with all due respect after a guy answers like a Jillion ads and it doesn't seem to matter what you say. You sorta get jaded and sick of trying to be original and soon you
just write the short replies. :dunno:

women are just more picky these days. financial security and big muscles is the rage

I know women that own their own business and do not need a man to support them. Women are more independent today. And what is wrong with wanting to be healthy and strong?

Back