"What the h*** is wrong with women today?"

What were you expecting them to do? Pick you up and carry you? Why did you go on the ice in the first place?

I'm not a 10 but I'm also not ugly... I'm tall and slim and have a job and my own apartment, which is apparently more than a lot of the unemployed alcoholic pick up artists can boast. I also don't get a second glance, or often a response to my messages - and I write each messages especially for each girl, about something she's mentioned in her profile that I found interesting.

I'm not picky, but I have standards (some people have told me they're too low as it is). Unfortunately, women all seem to want billionaire bodybuilders with Brad Pitt's face and nobody else is worth of the princess' time.

I found this fun link that compares American women's profiles with those from the Philippines, Russia and Latin countries. The contrast is interesting:

American vs. Foreign Women: Dating Profiles Comparison

You're just looking for reasons to be angry at women . You need to take a good look at yourself or you'll dies a bitter lonely old man.

I want someone to carry me across some ice.... :ugh:

Jess? :laugh2:

I DID NOT want the guy to carry me across the ice! I just did not like them waiting to see if I was going to fall! I guess you're one of those people that like to watch older people fall and get hurt too. I am not surprise . I grew up in a time when men acted like gentleman , I can see you did not .

It is a different time now. I was in the store the other day and saw several instances of pre teenage girls acting way more rowdy and obnoxious than boys of the same age.
I would say that it is a little complicated even thinking of how to help an older lady with a dog and cane on slippery ice. First thought do I have good enough traction myself to help? It sounds like a logistical nightmare ending with the lady hitting me with her cane while the dog has its teeth sunk in me and we all end up down on the ice and somehow I am considered an attacker and somehow she is injured and bruised and broken and people are shouting at me and calling me scum while the police are cuffing me and taking me away. By noontime the U-tube video has gone viral.
Welcome to the modern age. It sucks bigtime.

No you jerk , they could just help me walked across the ice instead of waiting to see if I was going to fall. I did no know it was so icy as there was snow on top on the ice . I had to take my dog to the groomer and it was very icy there and a guy working outside helped me get into inside . He DID NOT pick me up.

:laugh2: You're crazy! They weren't gentlemen because they didn't rush to your aid when you decided to walk across some ice taking little FooFoo (sorry, 'Marty') to the dogwasher?

I'm still not sure what you were expecting them to have done to help you. Maybe they were watching to make sure you did make it safely?

goodonya said:
I would say that it is a little complicated even thinking of how to help an older lady with a dog and cane on slippery ice. First thought do I have good enough traction myself to help? It sounds like a logistical nightmare ending with the lady hitting me with her cane while the dog has its teeth sunk in me and we all end up down on the ice and somehow I am considered an attacker and somehow she is injured and bruised and broken and people are shouting at me and calling me scum while the police are cuffing me and taking me away.

:giggle:

*chomp*
"Aww, FooFoo likes you! I mean, GET AWAY FROM ME WOMAN HATER!"

Actually and truly I was not that long ago showing a woman friend what a POF looks like. We were talking about the struggle that young men have in the present day looking for appropriate mates for the giant urge that beats strong in many male hearts.... The desire to have a home and wife and kids.
I showed her Plenty of Fish so she could see what was going on there. We of course are both older so we have a little of that ancient perspective going on. I showed her the men profiles and the womens profiles. She is as feminist as most American women who grew up saying hey its our world too.
She was saddened and somewhat shocked to see the state of affairs. It actually changed what she had been thinking.

I DID NOT want the guy to carry me across the ice! I just did not like them waiting to see if I was going to fall! I guess you're one of those people that like to watch older people fall and get hurt too. I am not surprise . I grew up in a time when men acted like gentleman , I can see you did not .

NO! I don't like to watch to see old people get hurt, I help them! I was just making a point that it would be nice to be carried over some ice... I'm lazy some days... :(

By a big strong but gentle man? See? I don't really mind getting out on the ice. I have spent most of my life on it.

I been thinking this about men too. I was out with my dog and using my cane and two men just watch me walking on the ice . What is the matter with men to day?? I can remember when men would help an older woman , now they just watch to see if you'll fall or not. And forget about holding door opening for you . I hardly see a man open a car door for the woman he with today. This work both way.

You can thank the 3rd wave feminists for that. (they called men sexist pigs for opening doors and helping women ... you know, because men felt all superior to women because women were weak and frail ... that kind of thing).

It is a different time now. I was in the store the other day and saw several instances of pre teenage girls acting way more rowdy and obnoxious than boys of the same age.
I would say that it is a little complicated even thinking of how to help an older lady with a dog and cane on slippery ice. First thought do I have good enough traction myself to help? It sounds like a logistical nightmare ending with the lady hitting me with her cane while the dog has its teeth sunk in me and we all end up down on the ice and somehow I am considered an attacker and somehow she is injured and bruised and broken and people are shouting at me and calling me scum while the police are cuffing me and taking me away. By noontime the U-tube video has gone viral.
Welcome to the modern age. It sucks bigtime.

well ..... 3rd wave feminists, in my humble opinion, would suddenly want men to be "gentlemanlike" if they were on a sinking ship in the middle of the ocean.

life boats = ladies first

No you jerk , they could just help me walked across the ice instead of waiting to see if I was going to fall. I did no know it was so icy as there was snow on top on the ice . I had to take my dog to the groomer and it was very icy there and a guy working outside helped me get into inside . He DID NOT pick me up. My dog name was Brad Pitt and as soon as I got him home I change his name to Marty. I can't stand Brad Pitt .
I can see why you never get a second glance , women can tell when a guy hate women. Instead of crashing women how about working on your anger , I can cut it with a butter knife . You're very jealous of successful men too ,
and that is sign of being immature . You have no one to blame but yourself , I have seen men that are short and not a 10 with a woman . I had a client and she was about 6 feet tall and her husband was only around
5ft 4 inches and they been married for years .

Men only come in three different sizes.

Small

Medium ... and

OMG!!!!

well ..... 3rd wave feminists, in my humble opinion, would suddenly want men to be "gentlemanlike" if they were on a sinking ship in the middle of the ocean.

life boats = ladies first

Well yeah, they want it both ways depending on which attitude is more beneficial to them.

Think how Destiny's Child sang that they were 'Independent Women' who bought their own shoes and car and bling... and then in the next song they wanted 'A Soldier', a man who gonna stand up for me.

Hey, wanted to chime in-

Women say the same thing about men, men say same thing about women. Guess its the human nature to think the grass is greener at the other side of the fence.

Women go thru this too, so men youre not alone!

Sometimes I do wonder if someone realizes when they stopped so hard looking, someone comes along more often it happens.

Just kick back and enjoy what life has to offer there's always a flip side to being a single person

If you ever get frustrated on dating sites or dating in general, just imagine you're transgender trying to get a date. Nobody wants you when you're trans and that's the hard truth of the matter. Only people who wrote me wanted me for their kinky threesome crap and I'm not looking for that just like most women don't find that appealing, I don't either.

I beg to differ... I have plenty of friends who are pansexual and do not care if someone is black, white, male, female, M2F or F2M transitioning or fully complete transgender. Counting, I have 9. That's just me personally. They have other friends that are also the same way, and I'm sure others have friends that don't care. Also, a lot of bisexuals I know do not care. You also have to put yourself in a point of understanding with people who are not comfortable dating transgender people. I support equality for all including the transgender community... however, I can always see both sides of a situation.

1) They're straight. If a straight male is straight, he wants to be with women. If you are M2F transitioning, you may still have male parts and that's just not really what they're into. If they're F2M well they want male parts eventually, so that's still not their cup of tea. Everyone is entitled to their preferences.

2) They're gay. A lesbian likes only women, so a M2F might be acceptable as long as there are NO male parts left. A F2M is unacceptable because they like women, not males.

Straight people like the opposite sex, lesbians like women, gay men like men. They can't help what they're attracted to sexually. I don't go hitting on straight women ( Unless they express curiosity hehehe... ) because they do not like women, they like men. I always hope men don't hit on me because I'm a lesbian, and they should respect that I only like women that way. ( Though they never respect it and I've heard the all too common "You just haven't had the right d**k yet, or you haven't fu***d me yet" ) However, we all have our likes and dislikes. There are plenty of people out there who are bisexual, lesbian, gay or transgender themselves that don't care about that stuff, you just haven't found them yet. Just like I haven't found a woman who won't mooch off of me and will respect me and contribute equally to a relationship. :P Same thing, if you look at it right. Sounds like you're just looking in the wrong places, and haven't found the right one, yet.

I beg to differ... I have plenty of friends who are pansexual and do not care if someone is black, white, male, female, M2F or F2M transitioning or fully complete transgender. Counting, I have 9. That's just me personally. They have other friends that are also the same way, and I'm sure others have friends that don't care. Also, a lot of bisexuals I know do not care. You also have to put yourself in a point of understanding with people who are not comfortable dating transgender people. I support equality for all including the transgender community... however, I can always see both sides of a situation.

1) They're straight. If a straight male is straight, he wants to be with women. If you are M2F transitioning, you may still have male parts and that's just not really what they're into. If they're F2M well they want male parts eventually, so that's still not their cup of tea. Everyone is entitled to their preferences.

2) They're gay. A lesbian likes only women, so a M2F might be acceptable as long as there are NO male parts left. A F2M is unacceptable because they like women, not males.

Straight people like the opposite sex, lesbians like women, gay men like men. They can't help what they're attracted to sexually. I don't go hitting on straight women ( Unless they express curiosity hehehe... ) because they do not like women, they like men. I always hope men don't hit on me because I'm a lesbian, and they should respect that I only like women that way. ( Though they never respect it and I've heard the all too common "You just haven't had the right d**k yet, or you haven't fu***d me yet" ) However, we all have our likes and dislikes. There are plenty of people out there who are bisexual or transgender themselves that don't care about that stuff, you just haven't found them yet. Just like I haven't found a woman who won't mooch off of me and will respect me and contribute equally to a relationship. :P Same thing, if you look at it right.

that reminds me of this girl. I met her couple years ago and she did like me. unfortunately I didn't response in same. skip forward to few months ago. my friends who are also her friends noticed that she had gotten "too friendly" with this girl. They asked me if she's lesbian and I was ?????. I told them to go ask her, not me but they didn't want to so I asked her - "so..... did you switch the boat?"

She said that she's pansexual and I didn't know what's a pansexual. something new I learned.

that reminds me of this girl. I met her couple years ago and she did like me. unfortunately I didn't response in same. skip forward to few months ago. my friends who are also her friends noticed that she had gotten "too friendly" with this girl. They asked me if she's lesbian and I was ?????. I told them to go ask her, not me but they didn't want to so I asked her - "so..... did you switch the boat?"

She said that she's pansexual and I didn't know what's a pansexual. something new I learned.

They're the most open minded of us all. :P I couldn't be like that, but someone who doesn't discriminate based on sex, color or anything at all? Incredibly open minded in my opinion. :P It's definitely becoming more and more popular these days. :P I just like women... :dunno2: Can't help it, they're hot... :P :laugh2:

They're the most open minded of us all. :P I couldn't be like that, but someone who doesn't discriminate based on sex, color or anything at all? Incredibly open minded in my opinion. :P It's definitely becoming more and more popular these days. :P I just like women... :dunno2: Can't help it, they're hot... :P :laugh2:

:naughty: :P

For you...

lava_ocean_water_steam_ah_53612.jpg

:naughty: :laugh2: :twisted: :P

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Back