What School.....

and they don't really use sign language there.
I attend school out there (I go to a state college) and I could have sworn that I read something that the classroom prohibition on ASL is still in effect but ASL on the grounds is not verboten.
Seether, there's a deaf club in Springfeild (I'll PM you for more details).It's also good that you're going to UMASS Amherst as it is s huge school and maybe there'll be a huge population of Deafies there. If not, you can always transfer to Gally!

Originally posted by TinyStrawberry
Graduated from St. Louis Park, 2002
Had mainstream classes and D/HH Classes..

Kewl! same school as mine.. oh well. guess i don't know you since i was gone by the time u entered freshman i think :)
are ya deaf or hearing?

Originally posted by luckypinkstar03
ahh im a newbie! just graduated last may...2003 always n forever! :) graduated from 2 schools: Indiana School for the Deaf and North Central High School. Went to the deaf school and the local hearing school part time. Deaf School afternoons, NCHS mornings. hope thats what you wanted to know.. im out later!

kewl, so ya going to gally this fall? if so, I plan to go to Gally for Gally H.C. in oct 10 smile :)

Stagg High School - all hearing school - no deaf program :)
Stockton, California :)

I graduated 1998 but i wanted to graduate a year sooner since I was more closer with the people that were a year older than me not to my class who I felt was immature.

Originally posted by DeafSCUBA98
Kewl! same school as mine.. oh well. guess i don't know you since i was gone by the time u entered freshman i think :)
are ya deaf or hearing?

She's hard of hearing (per her own identification) and if you IM me on AIM i can tell you who she is, cause I told her who you are :D We all know each other! But you are right, she would have been a freshman in the fall of 1998, but she and I went to SLP Jr High 97-98 and if you recall - there were several field-trips together (HS and JR high) :D

<---Tennessee School for the Deaf '90

Went thru Kindergarten all the way to Senior class there.

Originally posted by DeafSCUBA98
kewl, so ya going to gally this fall? if so, I plan to go to Gally for Gally H.C. in oct 10 smile :)
yepp! im gona be a freshie there this fall! :) cant wait for all the fun to begin! heh hope to see ya around...

Newfoundland School for the Deaf Class of 1985!

I feel like an old fart! Eh!

KingCobra said:
Newfoundland School for the Deaf Class of 1985!

I feel like an old fart! Eh!
DWAI, u're not the only one... I'm a old fart now... beside I was 3 years old at the time you graduated! :applause:

Back