What did you learn today? Part II

141002092042-pepsi-coke-natural-620xa.jpg

Today I attended my grandson's first parade ceremony at The Citadel. While there I learned (from my daughter) that even though he only had two years of high school German they put him into fourth year German class because of his test grade. I also learned that he's joined the German club, the reenactors club, and the computer security club. I learned also that next week he's going to attend a student meeting with FBI recruiters for summer internship with computer security.

I learned from my grandson that tomorrow (Saturday) he has to attend a Citadel football game (it's mandatory attendance for all knobs (first year cadets), and that they have to stand the entire time of the game. Each time their school makes a touchdown all the knobs have to do five push ups.

Man, I can't keep up with all the stuff he's doing. :lol:

Today I attended my grandson's first parade ceremony at The Citadel. While there I learned (from my daughter) that even though he only had two years of high school German they put him into fourth year German class because of his test grade. I also learned that he's joined the German club, the reenactors club, and the computer security club. I learned also that next week he's going to attend a student meeting with FBI recruiters for summer internship with computer security.

I learned from my grandson that tomorrow (Saturday) he has to attend a Citadel football game (it's mandatory attendance for all knobs (first year cadets), and that they have to stand the entire time of the game. Each time their school makes a touchdown all the knobs have to do five push ups.

I got tried just reading all the stuff your grandson is doing ! You must be very proud of him .:)

You must be very proud of his accomplishments. Those are awesome opportunities for a guy his age.

You must be very proud of his accomplishments. Those are awesome opportunities for a guy his age.
Proud of his accomplishments and pleased with his attitude. I only learn about most the things he does from his parents because he doesn't brag on anything he does. He just does the things.

That is wonderful!!

That is wonderful!!
This video (from 2014) is a brief example of how today's parade was. (Today's not yet posted.) They do this almost every Friday of the school year.

This video (from 2014) is a brief example of how today's parade was. (Today's not yet posted.) They do this almost every Friday of the school year.

Wow many students! I can't believe he is only in the second year of high school! Fancy school!

To not staple yourself. I learned that the hard way yesterday and it still hurts today lol

To not staple yourself. I learned that the hard way yesterday and it still hurts today lol
I did that many, many many years ago.

Edit: Well, I don't think I was testing it when I did it, just that my finger got in hte way.

I'm thinking that I need someone to test my stapler. :)

Back