What did you learn today? Part II

That is true. I once went thru 3 coffee makers in a 6/mo period. Ended up buying a Bunn, more expensive, but well worth it. Going 3rd year now.
I had to buy a new vacuum clearer when the one I had only lasted 3 years. My mom had the same one for 39 years or more and I got a few years out of it too.
I will have to look in a Bunn when my coffee maker dies out.

That is true. I once went thru 3 coffee makers in a 6/mo period. Ended up buying a Bunn, more expensive, but well worth it. Going 3rd year now.
One day , going to buy a Bunn coffee maker :)

One day , going to buy a Bunn coffee maker :)
You will not be disappointed. The model that I have, does not have a timer or anything, but it brews a full pot in 3 minutes flat.

You will not be disappointed. The model that I have, does not have a timer or anything, but it brews a full pot in 3 minutes flat.

I am looking for a tv at the moment , December is right around the corner maybe for Christmas I can buy one :)

The home that was used as the set for the Brady Bunch show was burglarized last night. Hubby heard it on the radio.

Two great bands played last night Heart and Cheap Trick on one bill:D

I can go to Seattle , WA if they play there that would be awesome!

Road rage never dies ( at least where I live)

Drive nice, ignore rude drivers. Just go on your merry way to your destination. And ignore the rude people in between. That's what I do. I've never had a road rage incident.

http://abc27.com/2016/07/14/aaa-report-80-of-drivers-admit-to-anger-aggression-road-rage/

AAA reported road rage has gone up in the past few years . It's bad everywhere .

Not everywhere, but you chose to be aggressive driver, that's major problem for you and others.

Drive nice, ignore rude drivers. Just go on your merry way to your destination. And ignore the rude people in between. That's what I do. I've never had a road rage incident.

Great advice, don't drive closer to WDYS's car. :lol:

In my state, it's normal lol I just see these cars go at it. On the freeways, these race cars think the freeway is speed zone.
Yeah people have road races on the highways in my state too and people speed in parking lots all the time, I am really careful about walking to my car or store in a parking lot. The police will parole the parking lot b/c it so bad at time especially during the holidays ! I hate driving that time of year .

Yeah people have road races on the highways in my state too and people speed in parking lots all the time, I am really careful about walking to my car or store in a parking lot. The police will parole the parking lot b/c it so bad at time especially during the holidays ! I hate driving that time of year .

Most parking lots where I live are not patrolled by cops. People don't know how to slow down. The drive like angry birds:lol:

Most parking lots where I live are not patrolled by cops. People don't know how to slow down. The drive like angry birds:lol:
I live in a very small city so the police have time to patrol the parking lot , the speed limit is only 10 MPH the police can give people a speeding ticket if they're speeding on the road in the parking lot.

In my state, it's normal lol I just see these cars go at it. On the freeways, these race cars think the freeway is speed zone.

Yeah it sucks having to drive when 'other drivers ' think they're in road race or the whole highway belong only to them . I guess some people have money to burn b/c getting a speeding ticket made your insurance go way up !

Yeah it sucks having to drive when 'other drivers ' think they're in road race or the whole highway belong only to them . I guess some people have money to burn b/c getting a speeding ticket made your insurance go way up !

Right ! They need to the speeding ticket more than I do lol

Wow! I just learned that Coca-Cola would be green if they didn't add food coloring to it!

Back