What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have new appointment with doctor about hearing aids and Dr. advice me think about CI. Scary surgery looks like. I not approve. Stress from school also. :/

Wirelessly posted

The month flew by, I can't believe it! Without going into TOO much detail just seems like yesterday I arrived to my new place.

Wirelessly posted

The month flew by, I can't believe it! Without going into TOO much detail just seems like yesterday I arrived to my new place.

It was yesterday wasn't it? Or day before yesterday one?

I will plan figure out rewrite fun prototype hardest add jquery I research!

Wirelessly posted

My new Zumba routine :)

I'm thinking about how much I have inspired other members to discuss turbo and turbocharged engines.

Wirelessly posted

Im so excited for you!

Can't wait for work to end. Been way too stressed lately. Even though I have a lot of running around this weekend, at least I shouldn't have to work.

Rio.. hope that new place ya are living at now is better for sure..

Thinking the deep tissue massage was not a good idea:-( I'm really starting to hurt.

P.S. Amber, I was thinking of one of your posts, so I made sure I left a good tip.

It is soon anxious soon MRI on next to Wed :lol: scary for me hate for me crappy!

armed chair

oh man I should really just go to bed early tonight.

I was looking at ads, and saw one that said "armed desk chair". Ok, so the chair has arms, I know what that means. But when I read it all my brain could think of was that the chair had a gun.

:slap:

oh man I should really just go to bed early tonight.

I was looking at ads, and saw one that said "armed desk chair". Ok, so the chair has arms, I know what that means. But when I read it all my brain could think of was that the chair had a gun.

:slap:

STOP!!! Or my chair will shoot!!!! :rifle:

Wirelessly posted

violet said:
Wirelessly posted

Im so excited for you!

Muchas gracias Amiga :)

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
Rio.. hope that new place ya are living at now is better for sure..

Much better Sharky :) I do miss the house as you know from personal experience. I am loving it here , there will be Zumba teaching opportunity and exciting things to happen. I am jazzed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back