What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it make a sound? Less than 100ft from my window, and had no idea till I saw it this morning. Also wondering if there were squirrels along for the ride yelling TIMBER!

DSC01117 by s0ulchill, on Flickr

DSC01119 by s0ulchill, on Flickr

It's not just the key to success, but everything. Your thoughts lead to your feelings, not the other way around.

It's not that I don't have sympathy for Saavik, but refuse to join the pity party. It won't help her, repeatedly telling her that she herself is making herself miserable, if she finally catches on MAY help. It's a matter of perspective, if you're convinced you're miserable you will look for things to validate that, things that might make you even more miserable. There's plenty of good things in life, things to be happy about, you just have to notice and appreciate them.

And Prozac, that might help lol

Right. The way I look at the attitude is key to success by making myself to do something without putting negative vibes in me. I am persistent in trying something that can get better without thinking that i will fail, but i wont give up. :dunno2:

Saavik, there is hard situations in life. Maybe we don't understand what you foing thorugh. Or maybe you think we dont. But it is as some people said. To have a change in your thoughts. If you start thinking positive, which can be freaking hard, then things will start to get better. Not only will you start to feel better but people will see you not only for your problems but for your personality. And has they see your unique personality they will also accept all the flaws in it too. And those flaws are neither good or bad. In a way we got to accept them or find a way to change them. Hope im making sense here...

CBS series Person of Interest. Root, kind of a hero, kind of a villain, forced an otolaryngologist to implant her in her deaf ear with a CI which she forced Harold to preprogram for her so she is now even more a part of the Machine...

Changing my signature.........yes I do believe I will

I try and understand but I cannot. We are all stupid dumbasses really. The degree varies a little is all.

Thinking I shouldn't have slept on my hand, and here's why:

Attachments

• IMG_20140319_005349_0.jpg
    IMG_20140319_005349_0.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 23
When I was feeling negative, I would post negative stuffs on Facebook. That was 2 years ago. Not anymore. I do feel down sometimes, but I'm careful to not post negative statuses on my Facebook.

I may not get invited to a party. That's ok. I think of interesting tidbits or trends that I share as my status. I also get more and more friends every week. Some of my friends are customers so I need to maintain positive clean image. I think that is what helps me have a more positive self-esteem.

When I was feeling negative, I would post negative stuffs on Facebook. That was 2 years ago. Not anymore. I do feel down sometimes, but I'm careful to not post negative statuses on my Facebook.

I may not get invited to a party. That's ok. I think of interesting tidbits or trends that I share as my status. I also get more and more friends every week. Some of my friends are customers so I need to maintain positive clean image. I think that is what helps me have a more positive self-esteem.

You are always in a very positive mood. No matter what, you always have something nice to say... that's a very admirable trait I think everyone notices about you. You never seem to be in a bad mood. Now, if you could show Mark how to do that... :D

P.S. Whoever doesn't invite you to their party is having a lame party. I bet you'd make the party the coolest! :D :party: :dance2: :dance:

I try to think positive, but reality has a way of showing back up and kicking my ass all the time.

I was thinking positive and trying to gauge my interests with something that could be profitable. I was looking at this motorcycle and considering acquiring it, fixing it and selling it since it doesn't sound like it needs too much work.

1984 HONDA VF1000

Reality set in on that idea which saddens me.. :(

I have a real interest in motorcycles and computers. I tried majoring in computers, but some of the required classes I was too stupid for like the math and accounting requirement and I'm being hopeful DARS will contact me back soon and tell me I've been accepted into their mechanic's vocational training, but not hearing from them in a while has me doubting it.

I do keep waking up every afternoon (I can't sleep most of the time and don't want to because of certain dreams) after bad dreams about the person I have strong feelings for that I previously mentioned and I try to be positive, I put out applications, the whole time feeling it's a waste of time since I never heard from anyone.

I'm also trying to come out to my family, but can't seem to do it, even though I have the letter ready to go. You say be positive, how, please tell me how to be positive when you do feel your life is so worthless in every regard, that you'd be better off not living. I just get irritated and angry trying to force happiness and positivity that really isn't there.

Hello Saavik,

You are not alone any more as you do have friends here.

I think you feel lonely and blue. The good Lord has made a little baby in which grew up to be a young lady and by the sounds of it very educated too.

You are reaching out for a little help as we all are, this is life of maturing .
I have found out if you keep busy helping someone and get active in some social organizations etc. Church,Salvation Army , and other social clubs it does help your mind get organized to other things in life.

Remember we are all deaf and have to deal with it, most of us have dealt with this or trying too.

Watch old funny movies in which make you laugh and enjoy laughing it does help.

I do not know if you work or going to school but do the best you can at what ever you do keep busy.

If you are 50 plus then you are going through the change of life men and women do.

Hope this will help you keep smiling and laughing as we all do it will get better you will see.

God bless you Saavik for your one of his children you know a little prayer helps too.

Trainman

I'm sorry, I don't believe in god and not meaning to offend you, but religious pep talks don't mean anything to me.

You're wrong, was born externally male, internally female and I'm not sure how you think I'm educated, my SAT score would say otherwise.

Yes, I agree with you that keeping busy with something would be good for me, but with PTSD and Anxiety disorder, you have to understand that social things aren't the best for me. I wish I could find a solo activity that wasn't expensive and would let me either learn something new or at least get me thinking and having fun.

No, I'm not employed, I can't seem to find work and yes I'm reaching out for help, I'm entirely alone in the world and I'm tired of feeling the way I do, especially since people apparently think I'm insane when I do reach out and share my honest and open feelings.

Lastly, no, I'm a year away from only being half-way to 50, so if I can manage to survive that long, then that will be a valid thing for me to keep in mind.

It's not just the key to success, but everything. Your thoughts lead to your feelings, not the other way around.

it.

er , i need to point out that sometimes its the other way again!!, like listening to your hunch....

er VF1000 is 4 cylinders there a bastard to restore.....best get a V twin, or a parallel twin

VFR750s not too bad only because its more common s parts wont be as shocking as the really old VF1000, just my opinion

but fairings on those big hondas are gonna be cheap so , scratch that one too

er VF1000 is 4 cylinders there a bastard to restore.....best get a V twin, or a parallel twin

VFR750s not too bad only because its more common s parts wont be as shocking as the really old VF1000, just my opinion

but fairings on those big hondas are gonna be cheap so , scratch that one too

It's slim pickings on craigslist for motorcycles that aren't almost brand new or stripped to the frame in the $500 price range. According to the guy a valve needs replacing on it and it needs fluids and a new battery. Seems doable.

I am thinking about how running around calling people stupid on here is obnoxious on so many levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back