What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been super impressed with all your Irish stuff. Are you Irish by chance? I am 100% Irish and have a daughter living in Dublin right now. I think this will be the first year we won't be having our corn beef and cabbage dinner.

Thank you! I am mostly Irish and German with little bit of French, Scottish and English. I have been to Dublin. Beautiful place! My mother makes corned beef, cabbage, carrots and potatoes every year for St. Patrick's Day.

I am great thank u and I am new here I am looking for new friends and maybe more hbu

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Oh I miss having corned beef and cabbage for dinner I had many years ago... :(

I have been super impressed with all your Irish stuff. Are you Irish by chance? I am 100% Irish and have a daughter living in Dublin right now. I think this will be the first year we won't be having our corn beef and cabbage dinner.

Thank you! I am mostly Irish and German with little bit of French, Scottish and English. I have been to Dublin. Beautiful place! My mother makes corned beef, cabbage, carrots and potatoes every year for St. Patrick's Day.

My mom makes that every year too. This year she is out of town:-(
My daughter lives in Dublin and attends Trinity College. My mom is from County Cork and my father was from Waterford. We have a lot of relatives there but I will probably never meet any of them.

My favorite side dish my mom makes is carrots and turnips. You boil them and mix them in a bowl with salt and pepper. Yummy!!!!!

I am great thank u and I am new here I am looking for new friends and maybe more hbu

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I don't have any friends that would want to talk to me through private message. I wish I could give you a good advice on making friends here.

My mom makes that every year too. This year she is out of town:-(
My daughter lives in Dublin and attends Trinity College. My mom is from County Cork and my father was from Waterford. We have a lot of relatives there but I will probably never meet any of them.

My favorite side dish my mom makes is carrots and turnips. You boil them and mix them in a bowl with salt and pepper. Yummy!!!!!

Why did your parents move to America? I don't remember tasting turnips. Are they like beets? I love scones with raisins.

Hmm Which one is better for my signature?

Redsignature_zps7bba8abf.png

OR

GreenSignature_zpsce017824.png

It is easy to create a signature. Use this website: Signature Maker (for forums) online - free sig generator photoshop phpbb free signature generator web 2.0 signature banner forum ad image generator online signature maker - Webestools

im thinking that Gumball 3000 is a GREAT duco...fun fun fun

Getting my signature like SilverRoxy's has failed. Dunno how she did that.

Thinking about vet appointment for Piper. Seems she has an ear infection. Will be giving her a bath today and keeping water out of the ear.

Might be a stupid question... But why is st. Patrick's celebrated? Cuz i seriously hVe no ideA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back