Verdict on Daphane Wright Delivered

I am sure this brought closure to Darlene's family.. RIP Darlene..

Yeah Cheri...

by the way Justice been served... She'll look forward face the death incoming way... "Dead Walk"

Finally abt time! and one thing can i ask? Is Daphane deaf correct?? if so.. she is long way her's learn lesson and will face death row

Justice been served

I'm not sure about the death penalty in general, but do agree Daphne shouldnt be treated any differently because of her deafness. She did the grisly crime, and should take the consequences for it.

I only can hope that this was an impartial jury that did her case. I wouldn't want to be on this jury!

Good! Justice been served. She deserves a death sentence for a ghastly crime she had commited. *shivers*

Angel

I cannot imagin' dismemberin' a person, it's disgustin' and sickinnnnn', pretty gruesome, I'm shiverin' and shakin' Eww eww ewww, Darlene or anyone in this world who dismemberin' a person are sick in the head, this reminded me of a horror movies, Ehhh ehhh ehhhh!!!

:hug: DreamDeaf....Darlene RIP hon :(.... I'm now happy that Daphane Wright was found guilty,

Good that Daphne Wright is guilty as hell. That case was one of the most grisly cases I've ever read about. However I would rank that 2nd next to the 1986 Richard Crafts wood chipper murder case that was just pretty much worse, but I wont go into details, just google him up.

Now this Tuesday the jury gotta decide....the needle or life in prison no parole. I think the needle will do, but then its gonna be a long time to finally see the State of South Dakota stick a needle in her 'cause of appeals to both State and Federal courts including the US Supreme Court. That is going to take about 5 to 10 years tops.

Back