Trump: Obama Must Release Birth Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Trump: :Owned:

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Trump is a moron, period

Yay! Now Trump can focus on China.

What frip frappery. :rolleyes:

I don't understand. He didn't have access to the long form certificate. He never said he was hiding it. So when it becomes available, he releases it. Why is anyone saying, "Trump was responsible for that!"

Is it possible he was just following through on what he said he'd do?
confused.gif
Having him wait for political purpose kind of cheapens him. And gives credence to birthers that he's not to be trusted. I don't want a gotcha! magician for President. So my vote is: They found it, he released it, Trump is a moron, now let's talk foreign policy.

My favorite part is: "Trump said, "I have accomplished something nobody else has accomplished.""

Whoopiee!!!

"I made our President show his live birth certificate! My next task is to make him show us his penis to make sure that he isn't Jewish. No one else has done that!"

:giggle:

I sure hope it ends this annoying controversy about his birthplace. I doubt it will quiet the conspiracy theorists in some ways.

Now I remember you rockin'robin (thanks for showing your avatar picture!!) from DSC days!! I never forget you from the insane drama in deaf chatroom. ROFLMAO!!:cool2:

Cool!...We did have some fun times at DSC!...PM me and let me know "ur handle" at DSC...would like to know who you were there too!....Not a member of DSC anymore tho'....still getting those "free" offers for a month to return!

My favorite part is: "Trump said, "I have accomplished something nobody else has accomplished.""

Whoopiee!!!

"I made our President show his live birth certificate! My next task is to make him show us his penis to make sure that he isn't Jewish. No one else has done that!"

I didn't think he could stoop to such buffoonery. Clearly I was mistaken.

I do hope this guy runs for president so that it can ruin him financially and symbolically. What a jackass.

I can't stand Trump, but he's right about this. It no doubt WAS his involvement that made the White House finally request and release the long form. The WH spokesman - or somebody, I've already forgotten exactly who - said something about since the issue has moved "beyond the fringes" the WH felt it really had to be addressed, so they could move past it.

So when it becomes available, he releases it.

Wa-yull, in honesty he could have requested it from the keeper of the documents in Hawaii a long time ago. Do you think they would have turned down such a request from a sitting President? Not likely. They coughed it up post-haste once they got an official request, someone from the WH actually flew to Hawaii to get it and then flew back to D.C.

I'm glad Obama did it, because it really should put the silliness to rest now.

Next stop: Trump has promised to make a nuisance of himself over getting Obama's college grades at Occidental, Columbia, and Harvard. Sigh. I'm sure Obama's grades were just fine, but who the hell cares what your college grades were once you're more than 5 years out, anyway? Nobody! Except your mom, maybe, if you made honor roll and all.

I didn't think he could stoop to such buffoonery. Clearly I was mistaken.

I do hope this guy runs for president so that it can ruin him financially and symbolically. What a jackass.

No doubt. The longer he remains in the public eye, the more obvious it becomes.:roll:

I can't stand Trump, but he's right about this. It no doubt WAS his involvement that made the White House finally request and release the long form.

Inanity at it's finest.

Wa-yull, in honesty he could have requested it from the keeper of the documents in Hawaii a long time ago. Do you think they would have turned down such a request from a sitting President? Not likely. They coughed it up post-haste once they got an official request, someone from the WH actually flew to Hawaii to get it and then flew back to D.C.

I'm glad Obama did it, because it really should put the silliness to rest now.

Hehe, suuuure it will. The conspiracy theorists will just claim this is a forgery, or something else of that sort.

Maybe, but they really, truly don't have a leg to stand on now. An article in the Wash. Post this a.m. said that 25% of the American public "had doubts" about whether Obama was born in the U.S.

Sheesh. That is a HUGE number. Obama didn't dare let that number grow, being fanned on by the likes of Trump and whatever else nutcake decided it was an issue.

When I was reading the Post online this a.m., the story about Obama's b.c. had nearly 800 comments. The story about the shakup in the national security team (Panetta's and Petraeus's appointments) so far has 9. Sigh....

Some of the articles, if you're interested:

"http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...erview/2011/04/27/AFcajoyE_story.html?hpid=z2"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ficate/2011/04/27/AFFISyxE_story.html?hpid=z2

And just to drive traffic to the security apparatus shake-up, in the forlorn hope that there might be 2 or 3 people out there who care:

"http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...retary/2011/04/27/AFRoxeyE_story.html?hpid=z1"

Whatever idiot people believe from someone's hoax story like they tell about Bush have lowest IQ. :roll:

First of all, I'm neutral but was intriguing about the lack of proof before then.

But it came out in pdf file copy for the public to see... check it for yourself real close at http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

It's a true copy which was issued on April 25, 2011... and it is not the original one by itself so remember this.

Once again, anyone ought to wonder as why it took much longer for Obama to reveal it after all? Heck, it's almost 2 and half years till revealed... oh, wait... was it doctored, really?! Who really knows.

I don't care about anyone mocking on Trump, BUT he helped forcing Obama to reveal it out to the public which he should have revealed in the first place, indeed. (yes, he did it before but was not a full true copy then)

Regardless about the birther situation, I would not vote him for the next term anyway. What did he fulfill so far? Not much.

First of all, I'm neutral but was intriguing about the lack of proof before then.

But it came out in pdf file copy for the public to see... check it for yourself real close at http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

It's a true copy which was issued on April 25, 2011... and it is not the original one by itself so remember this.

Once again, anyone ought to wonder as why it took much longer for Obama to reveal it after all? Heck, it's almost 2 and half years till revealed... oh, wait... was it doctored, really?! Who really knows.

I don't care about anyone mocking on Trump, BUT he helped forcing Obama to reveal it out to the public which he should have revealed in the first place, indeed. (yes, he did it before but was not a full true copy then)

Regardless about the birther situation, I would not vote him for the next term anyway. What did he fulfill so far? Not much.

First, it was state of Hawaii doesn't offer long form birth certificate so nothing Obama has done with this state until 2 years later so Hawaii started offer long form birth certificate under special request that Obama requested it so recently.
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/04/27/obama-birth-certificate-correspondence.pdf?hpt=C1

Not really, Trump does really nothing to help so problem was involved with state of Hawaii, not Obama.

Who cares? Obama has done with a lot of things to Americans, no matters if you agree or disagree with his jobs.
What the fuck has Obama done so far?

I can't wait for "The Campaign Manager" coming to NBC this summer!

No doubt. The longer he remains in the public eye, the more obvious it becomes.:roll:

You said it. I'm so sick of Trump and this pathetic attempt for attention over the birth certificate. What's he hoping for? That Obama backtracks his last 2 years in office?

Really. The world has a lot going on right now that Obama's trying to pay attention to. And he's had to be distracted by this lame attention stunt. Doesn't matter whether I support Obama or not. The point is, the man has a job to do, and tracking down a birth certificate at this point should be the least of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back