Trump: Obama Must Release Birth Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Prove me wrong.....link the long form. *shrug*. Should be easy to google if it exists.

It's already out. It's already published. No matter what, birthers won't accept it. They'll accuse of photoshop and all that. It's their ideology blinding them to see facts.

And I have poor opinions of those people who have ideologues over facts and common sense.

It's already out. It's already published. No matter what, birthers won't accept it. They'll accuse of photoshop and all that. It's their ideology blinding them to see facts.

And I have poor opinions of those people who have ideologues over facts and common sense.

Where?

There were photos in the FactCheck article which has already been linked to in this topic. Being intentionally obtuse doesn't make you right.

If your issue is the difference between the "long form" and "short form" certificates, it was mentioned and you even directly responded to someone pointing out that Hawaii doesn't offer reprints of the "long form" certificate (which... you found funny, but refused to elaborate upon).

You (and several others) have many times over claimed that by not going out of his way to cater to your whims, he "has something to hide". This is disturbing on at least two separate levels.

First off, it implies that those who wish to have any sense of privacy "have something to hide". I propose that we could stop or greatly diminish domestic abuse incidents by installing 24/7 monitored cameras in every room in every building, including personal homes, in the country. Therefore, if you don't want this camera in your house, "what do you have to hide?" (Obviously, this is exaggerated and fallacious, but understand that calls of "What does he have to hide?" without indicating that you actually have reason to think that someone "has something to hide" beyond "I disagree with them" are equally fallacious.)

Secondly, the sub-implication (which you and many other have been very careful to not to actually state) is that there actually is something you expect to "find" if you managed to get a copy of his long form certificate. (I make this assumption, because if you did not expect to find anything, there would be no "demands to see it"). So... what is it you expect to find? I've seen multiple people in this thread explicitly claim that they do believe he is a full American citizen, so you're not expecting to find that he was secretly born in Antarctica. Claims that he "has something to hide" without actually having anything you expect to find is little more than an an attempt to intimidate and marginalize someone purely on the grounds that you disagree with them.

Rightly or wrongly, the fact is, politicians sacrifice their private lives when they run for office. That's why they disclose their medical, military, educational and financial records, things that are normally confidential.

Of course, the extent of sacrifice should be equal among candidates. No candidate should be expected to reveal more than the other candidates, nor should he or she withhold any more than the other candidates.

Rightly or wrongly, the fact is, politicians sacrifice their private lives when they run for office. That's why they disclose their medical, military, educational and financial records, things that are normally confidential.

Of course, the extent of sacrifice should be equal among candidates. No candidate should be expected to reveal more than the other candidates, nor should he or she withhold any more than the other candidates.

Except Obama, of course. :lol:

Obama is no longer a presidential candidate. He won. :)
I meant at the time that he was a candidate. All the revelations should have been done before the election.

Hmmm...I think he will be considered a candidate for re-election, right?

Then, again, some people claim that he has never quit campaigning. ;)

I meant at the time that he was a candidate. All the revelations should have been done before the election.

They were, weren't they?

Hmmm...I think he will be considered a candidate for re-election, right?

Right. But it would sound weird to urge others to vote for Obama in the next election to make him President since he is already one.

Then, again, some people claim that he has never quit campaigning. ;)

Yep. There's no pleasing some folk. :lol:

If your issue is the difference between the "long form" and "short form" certificates,

Umm

Prove me wrong.....link the long form. *shrug*. Should be easy to google if it exists.

That should clear that up....

Now I see that anyone who does not approve of President Obama. Just because we have our own First Black President for the first time in three centuries after President George Washington. So Trump and anyone don't want him to be the President because of the one damn birth certificate. You all rather want to have a white President who might not be any better than Obama.

Remember what I said about Andrew Jackson who want to removed all Indians to move to Oklahoma to make room for Europeans. Yeah, right. :roll: No one is perfect. But I still think Obama is trying hard to work to help all of us, but of course he does make mistakes on some of the Bills. Anyway, he is officially the President of the United States of America. Okay? And will you all please leave him alone? Give him a break. Geeze

Instead of focusing on just Obama's birth certificate, why not just verify where his mother was on the date of his birth? Obviously, wherever his mother was, he was. If his mother didn't travel overseas during the time her baby was due, then he had to be born in the USA. Adults usually leave more of a paper trail than do newborn babies.

You all rather want to have a white President who might not be any better than Obama.
It's not the skin color. It's the gross incompetence.

This issue really annoys me. What a waste of time. There's a big billboard in a pretty prominent place in Dallas (southbound 75 just past 635, for those familiar with north Dallas) that says "Where's the birth certificate?" It's been there for over a year and every time I drive by there, I think "What a waste". There are so many other issues, scandals, screw-ups, etc. they could focus on that actually matter, but instead they have to focus on this little fringey thing that makes Obama's opponents look like kooks.

This issue really annoys me. What a waste of time. There's a big billboard in a pretty prominent place in Dallas (southbound 75 just past 635, for those familiar with north Dallas) that says "Where's the birth certificate?" It's been there for over a year and every time I drive by there, I think "What a waste". There are so many other issues, scandals, screw-ups, etc. they could focus on that actually matter, but instead they have to focus on this little fringey thing that makes Obama's opponents look like kooks.

:gpost:

It's not the skin color. It's the gross incompetence.

So, let me get this straight... You are blaming Obama supporters for this?

Now I see that anyone who does not approve of President Obama. Just because we have our own First Black President for the first time in three centuries after President George Washington. So Trump and anyone don't want him to be the President because of the one damn birth certificate. You all rather want to have a white President who might not be any better than Obama.

Remember what I said about Andrew Jackson who want to removed all Indians to move to Oklahoma to make room for Europeans. Yeah, right. :roll: No one is perfect. But I still think Obama is trying hard to work to help all of us, but of course he does make mistakes on some of the Bills. Anyway, he is officially the President of the United States of America. Okay? And will you all please leave him alone? Give him a break. Geeze

Jackson was an ass. Bush was an ass, too. Not all of us liked our past Presidents not because they were white, but what they did for us as a nation. Obama tried his best to clean up what Bush had left behind, but at the same time he made his mistakes of his own. He got a lot left to clean up after his own as well. Will we recover from that? I don't know.

I'm not really thrilled about the healthcare part, though.

Obama is all bark and no bite. We are endlessly watching our money going down the drain on the Middle East thingamajig. He said he would cease military operation in the Middle East. Those money should have gone to something better and beneficial for our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back