Trump: Obama Must Release Birth Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the President! You honestly think this document is real? He has control of the CIA, FBI, and several other agencies that could forge a document under Executive orders. I bet the ink is still wet. Plus, who names their son Hussein unless they are a foreigner? He is a Muslim from Iraq! Come on, don't be fooled so easily. Keep up the pressure! We need a Congressional inquiry! Sooner or later something will turn up...:gossip:

OK, I was just joking here. Relax...:nana:

Maybe, but they really, truly don't have a leg to stand on now. An article in the Wash. Post this a.m. said that 25% of the American public "had doubts" about whether Obama was born in the U.S.

Sheesh. That is a HUGE number. Obama didn't dare let that number grow, being fanned on by the likes of Trump and whatever else nutcake decided it was an issue.

When I was reading the Post online this a.m., the story about Obama's b.c. had nearly 800 comments. The story about the shakup in the national security team (Panetta's and Petraeus's appointments) so far has 9. Sigh....

Some of the articles, if you're interested:

"Obama demanded detailed birth certificate after continued questions - The Washington Post"

Obama produces detailed birth certificate - The Washington Post

And just to drive traffic to the security apparatus shake-up, in the forlorn hope that there might be 2 or 3 people out there who care:

"Obama to nominate CIA Director Leon Panetta as defense secretary - The Washington Post"

They never had a leg to stand on. Reasonable people knew that all along.:cool2:

Like I said, Live Birth Certificate (short form) wouldn't be possible if they didn't have the long form to start with. So I don't see why there would be a problem with accepting the short form.

That is what make me sooooo sick of Trump bothering him for Obama's birth certificate. I could not believe that Trump had the nerve to bug him and keep bugging him for two years. Also I don't understand why anyone want to call Obama a sitting President. He is not a sitting President. He is the President of United States, for God's sake. Wake up and show some respect to the President Obama. That is why I thought that you all don't want him as the First Black President. You think that he is a toy to you something that you all want to play with. Not very nice at all. :mad:

He's the President! You honestly think this document is real? He has control of the CIA, FBI, and several other agencies that could forge a document under Executive orders. I bet the ink is still wet. Plus, who names their son Hussein unless they are a foreigner? He is a Muslim from Iraq! Come on, don't be fooled so easily. Keep up the pressure! We need a Congressional inquiry! Sooner or later something will turn up...:gossip:

OK, I was just joking here. Relax...:nana:

OMG! I thought Koko was back for a second.:lol:

Like I said, Live Birth Certificate (short form) wouldn't be possible if they didn't have the long form to start with. So I don't see why there would be a problem with accepting the short form.

Pettiness is the only reason. Keep the innane going.

When I saw this today on the way out to the farm I thought to myself - "Give Trump 15 minutes and he can turn a millionaire into a moron." In reference to himself of course. :lol:

When I saw this today on the way out to the farm I thought to myself - "Give Trump 15 minutes and he can turn a millionaire into a moron." In reference to himself of course. :lol:

:laugh2: I love that one!!!

... Also I don't understand why anyone want to call Obama a sitting President. He is not a sitting President. He is the President of United States, for God's sake. Wake up and show some respect to the President Obama. That is why I thought that you all don't want him as the First Black President. You think that he is a toy to you something that you all want to play with. Not very nice at all. :mad:
People call President Obama the sitting President because he is. The current President is always called the sitting President. It means the President who is currently in the position (sitting in the Oval Office chair) of the President of the United States. There is nothing disrespectful about it.

My god, I have never heard of a word like "Sitting President" for all the years through the presidency with former Presidents since middle of 1950. :(

Now this is the first time I read the word "Sitting President" earlier in this thread and other threads. It sounds like making fun of Obama as the Sitting President like he is not the candidate for the big job as the President of the United States. I would rather have him be the President, not Sitting President. There I have said my piece. :roll:

Breaking news!

Afterbirthers Demand To See Obama's Placenta

August 27, 2009 | ISSUE 45•35

WASHINGTON–In the continuing controversy surrounding the president's U.S. citizenship, a new fringe group informally known as "Afterbirthers" demanded Monday the authentication of Barack Obama's placenta from his time inside his mother's womb. "All we are asking is that the president produce a sample of his fetal membranes and vessels—preferably along with a photo of the crowning and delivery—and this will all be over," said former presidential candidate and Afterbirthers spokesman Alan Keyes, later adding that his organization would be willing to settle for a half-liter of maternal cord plasma. "To this day, the American people have not seen a cervical mucus plug, let alone one that has been signed and notarized by a state-certified Hawaiian health official. If the president was indeed born in the manner in which he claims, then where is his gestation sac?" Keyes said that if Obama did not soon produce at least a bloody bedsheet from his conception, Afterbirthers would push forward with efforts to exhume the president's deceased mother and inspect the corpse's pelvic bone and birth canal.

Source

My god, I have never heard of a word like "Sitting President" for all the years through the presidency with former Presidents since middle of 1950. :(

Now this is the first time I read the word "Sitting President" earlier in this thread and other threads. It sounds like making fun of Obama as the Sitting President like he is not the candidate for the big job as the President of the United States. I would rather have him be the President, not Sitting President. There I have said my piece. :roll:

It's not disrespectful, that's been in common usage for... about as long as I've paid any attention to politics.

OMG, what is this? Can it never stop this silliness? This article is sooooo wrong. Placenta? I know what it is, but it need to stop this harassment. This is going way too far. It is not funny at all, even if Jillio spit her pepsi on the monitor. I am very disappointed at this. :(

OMG, what is this? Can it never stop this silliness? This article is sooooo wrong. Placenta? I know what it is, but it need to stop this harassment. This is going way too far. It is not funny at all, even if Jillio spill her pepsi on the monitor. I am very disappointed at this. :(

Don't worry, The Onion is a satire site, it's not a real news story.

OMG, what is this? Can it never stop this silliness? This article is sooooo wrong. Placenta? I know what it is, but it need to stop this harassment. This is going way too far. It is not funny at all, even if Jillio spit her pepsi on the monitor. I am very disappointed at this. :(

It came from a paper that makes fun of things like the demands for Obama's birth certificate. It wasn't for real.

:confused:

It's not "Sitting President" like "Sitting Bull." It's sitting President, meaning sitting in the position of power.

Every President of the USA was the sitting President when he was in office.

Check Google; there is nothing mocking or insulting about the term.

Former President= past President
Sitting President= current President

:confused:

It's not "Sitting President" like "Sitting Bull." It's sitting President, meaning sitting in the position of power.

Every President of the USA was the sitting President when he was in office.

Check Google; there is nothing mocking or insulting about the term.

Former President= past President
Sitting President= current President

To further clarify - this is needed because anyone who has ever been president is always a President, so "sitting President" is "The President" who currently is sitting in the office. (ie George W. Bush is still currently "President George W. Bush" and Clinton is still "President Clinton", so to distinguish their official titles from Obama, Obama is currently known as the "sitting President" rather than a Former President.

I learned that from The West Wing. :)

Bebonang, I hope you believe the explanations from Reba and St. S. about "sitting president," which, as they said, means absolutely no disrespect at all. It just means the "current President," as opposed to former President, or President-elect, or similar terms.

President Obama Facebook Town Hall Revs White House Social Media Machine - ABC News

Here is an example from an ABC news story about Obama visiting Facebook, where they say:

"The visit, part of a three-day West Coast trip to sell his deficit-reduction plan, is the first by a sitting president to the world's largest social media network."

It's a common phrase, really. No disrespect about it at all. The reference is to holding the seat of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back