The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

god fuk damn, it is less than 24 hours to go, until I face the knife! :eek: :Ohno:

god fuk damn, it is less than 24 hours to go, until I face the knife! :eek: :Ohno:

Good luck dude ... it'll go fine I had the jitters too but it went better than I expected ... can't wait to hear how it went and what you think after its activated :D

We are going on a 1 month long vacation going to 15 states in the West US. We're leaving early in the morning tomorrow. :) Have a great summer, AD'ers!

If you have my Facebook, keep your eyes peeled on updates. :)

almost to feeling black on out serious jeez low blood damn it! almost to faint

We are going on a 1 month long vacation going to 15 states in the West US. We're leaving early in the morning tomorrow. :) Have a great summer, AD'ers!

Wow nice vacation!!! If you were gonna be in the Eastern US I'd have yall stop by for a beer lol yall have a good time and be careful :D

Wirelessly posted

sequoias said:

Will do :) have a safe trip .

just a small correction - it's "... until I go under the knife"

hope he don't see this till after the surgery ... but under the knife ... and the hair trimmer (he'll be half bald after :D )... and the drill ... and so on ...

That is why I won't say a thing til after he is done. Really the surgery itself usually nothing. Mine, the last one was sawed and Man the recovery was painful. thank god for strong pain killer =)

Just checked, it wasn't even 12 hours yet, maybe he would see this before set himself off to hospital.

Mate, just relax, you will be fine. Been there done that. :)

hope he don't see this till after the surgery ... but under the knife ... and the hair trimmer (he'll be half bald after :D )... and the drill ... and so on ...

Wirelessly posted

It's not easy, believed me . I had my share of dad aches and foggy mind . I need to lose weight , the doc said , I am obese :( now , I found Usana it makes me feel great! Anyone can join Usana not only for weight loss. It's product of vitamins and eating a balanced meals.

try achia it a berry from some jungle in South America natives who live there swear by it and documentary i watch you never see fat native.

i just seen advert from dog groomer who do everything nails coat etc.she says do glands with dogs who can be awkward...I assume glands are its gonads,if not awkward before glands done i would thought be pissed after

Wirelessly posted

Anni890 said:
I´m under the notice to leave. I have to search again for work. -.-

I am sorry to hear. I know it's rough out there, hang in there.

watching program called 'big brother'frighting thought people like this in the world what a load of morons

after monday to friday I have issues be part times see I figure out manually for one limit on part times reason my condition insecure!

i amnot half bald lol

Back