The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVIII

They really did not take much of your hair at all, from what I saw from your pictures.
Thats right, it is a good sight to see, they didnt shave much at all and I didn't even ask.....

My daughter sent me a video of my 10-month-old grandson walking across their living room. I need to get well-rested before I babysit him all day Tuesday. :p

How can one man, in 5 days, wear 4 uniforms and 7 pairs of jeans as well as 3 pairs of shorts? I have exactly 5 pairs of pants, 5 tops and 5 of everything else.

How can one man, in 5 days, wear 4 uniforms and 7 pairs of jeans as well as 3 pairs of shorts? I have exactly 5 pairs of pants, 5 tops and 5 of everything else.

:laugh2:...I had to do laundry EVERY day with my 3 boys...the habit of trying something on...then throwing it down and wearing something else...could be the problem...and to solve the dilemma if that was the case, then I made them do their own laundry....and if they didn't put their clothes into the big laundry hamper...then they had to wear it again....I also put their dirty clothes into piles, that way I would know if they changed clothes several times a day....and WHY??...Jeez...men are clueless about things like this...It's a lot of work.

I do at least one load of laundry every day in our super capacity washer for just two people.

It gets to be too much if you let it build up at all.

me computer man came sort it out this morning and i had worse panic attack of my life he stayed until friend came feel real idiot,he had to phone people in my address book as vision played up i was crying and when they bad i have that awful feeling of being unreal..i no wish panic attacks on anyone....i never met this poor man before and i dont think he rush see me again

I am back on work :) cheer I feeling happy. it is very great... part times. It is great.. fun!

Mom does her laundry, kids do their own (I help daughter) and then I have mine and hubby's twice a week.

I normally don't mind doing it but yeah, I just called him down on how much he went through. He had to take MIL to the dentist today and had holey jeans to wear. Ah well. His own fault.

me computer man came sort it out this morning and i had worse panic attack of my life he stayed until friend came feel real idiot,he had to phone people in my address book as vision played up i was crying and when they bad i have that awful feeling of being unreal..i no wish panic attacks on anyone....i never met this poor man before and i dont think he rush see me again

That was nice of him to help you.

Wirelessly posted

I am finally relaxed. Will be up and at em again :)

I have crappy migrance all the times oh crappy all the times!!

Wirelessly posted

Going to pick on the Jets in FB :lol:

i amnot half bald lol

ok ok a quarter bald lol I tried to view your blog twice and cant some error message keeps popping up and asks me to abort some script on the page :shock:

so many ask me would i have skype and BSL YES i would but they never come back to me,takes me lot flapping about put camera up i taking camera off dont ask again unless you prepared to skype withinsame day and mutual time no ASL

ok ok a quarter bald lol I tried to view your blog twice and cant some error message keeps popping up and asks me to abort some script on the page :shock:
really? Send me a PM with the screenshot.

Back