That is why I do not order pizza from Dominos anymore

Well, Foxrac. It really does matter to me that we need to respect women's rights. The Dominos president is supposed to shut up his mouth so that we can buy his pizzas. That's the way it works.

It's their opinion, so your opinion too.

That's life, man.

Well, Foxrac. It really does matter to me that we need to respect women's rights. The Dominos president is supposed to shut up his mouth so that we can buy his pizzas. That's the way it works.

Are you familiar with the first amendment, Freedom of Speech?

Everybody is entitled to an opinion whether you like it or not. The most you can do is not do business with him.

If you guys wanna get gross out, watch Waiting or Kitchen Nightmares.

Are you familiar with the first amendment, Freedom of Speech?

Everybody is entitled to an opinion whether you like it or not. The most you can do is not do business with him.

This president has to use his common sense especially he is the president of the company, and he knows exact that he is doing wrong, but he doesn't care because he has a plenty of money. If he talks about it in a small group, that would be fine, but not definitely in nationwide. Any president of a company shouldn't say that very especially in abortion issue. Any other subject is fine that we like or not. This is really very different issue.

This president has to use his common sense especially he is the president of the company, and he knows exact that he is doing wrong, but he doesn't care because he has a plenty of money. If he talks about it in a small group, that would be fine, but no in nationwide. Any president of a company shouldn't say that very especially in abortion issue. Any other subject is fine that we like or not. This is really very different issue.

And?

It's his company, he founded it. He can support any organizations he wish to. You cannot tell him what to do with his money. You have two choices, buy or don't buy from Dominos.

But will he care if you stop buying pizzas from him? No.

I cant believe we are having this conversation.

Everywhere u go, you will be offensive by someone, CEO or not.

And?

It's his company, he founded it. He can support any organizations he wish to. You cannot tell him what to do with his money. You have two choices, buy or don't buy from Dominos.

But will he care if you stop buying pizzas from him? No.

Why do I have to tell him what to do with his money? I stopped buying a pizza from Dominos since he brought up his issue. I don't mind that other people buy his pizza which is fine with me. It would be nice if he changes his mind about the issue, but I don't think that will happen.

Amazing that people actually videotape themselves and post it on the internet......*smh*

"The Dumbing of America" continues.....

This president has to use his common sense especially he is the president of the company, and he knows exact that he is doing wrong, but he doesn't care because he has a plenty of money. If he talks about it in a small group, that would be fine, but not definitely in nationwide. Any president of a company shouldn't say that very especially in abortion issue. Any other subject is fine that we like or not. This is really very different issue.

He's doing nothing wrong by having an opinion. You have an opinion that women have a right to kill their children. I strongly disagree....does that mean that I think you shouldn't be allowed to say that you think women have a right to kill babies? No. I just think you are incredibly wrong in that opinion, not that you have no right to say it. You see what I mean? He's got a right to opinion like everyone else. In this case, I agree with him, but even if I didn't, he'd have a right to say it!

By the way, I think it's unfair to Dominos to refuse to eat there anymore because of what these jokers did. Don't you think they are going to be 10 times harder on their employees now that this has happened?

He's doing nothing wrong by having an opinion. You have an opinion that women have a right to kill their children. I strongly disagree....does that mean that I think you shouldn't be allowed to say that you think women have a right to kill babies? No. I just think you are incredibly wrong in that opinion, not that you have no right to say it. You see what I mean? He's got a right to opinion like everyone else. In this case, I agree with him, but even if I didn't, he'd have a right to say it!

By the way, I think it's unfair to Dominos to refuse to eat there anymore because of what these jokers did. Don't you think they are going to be 10 times harder on their employees now that this has happened?

Some women have a serious health problem when they are pregnancy. If you allow the government to ban all abortion services in our country, then there is no way for you to have an abortion if your baby has a serve health problem such as a deformed baby, etc, or you forget that if a weird man raped you and it is still illegal for you to have an abortion. I can't talk about it here because we are supposed to talk about Dominos.

I know that it is a very difficult debate for many years. Let's go out to be happy for a pizza tonight! Smile!

Yup, that's true.

Webexplorer, I don't believe this CEO support fully ban on abortion but rather to restrict on abortion to pregnancy and life threaten, it's usually common for people who make voice against abortion.

Excuse me for off-topic.

Yup, that's true.

Webexplorer, I don't believe this CEO support fully ban on abortion but rather to restrict on abortion to pregnancy and life threaten, it's usually common for people who make voice against abortion.

Excuse me for off-topic.

Okay. My mother heard it on the television when I was not at the time.

Some women have a serious health problem when they are pregnancy. If you allow the government to ban all abortion services in our country, then there is no way for you to have an abortion if your baby has a serve health problem such as a deformed baby, etc, or you forget that if a weird man raped you and it is still illegal for you to have an abortion. I can't talk about it here because we are supposed to talk about Dominos.

I know that it is a very difficult debate for many years. Let's go out to be happy for a pizza tonight! Smile!

*Grin* Ok! You buy the pizza, I'll buy the drinks. You're right. We shouldn't talk about it here. Didn't mean to come across nasty, just a little touchy on the subject.:D

Domino’s Corporate Office Investigating Franchise; Worker Bonds Out

CONOVER, N.C. -- A woman charged with contaminating food at a Conover Domino's pizza bonded out of jail late Thursday afternoon.

Kristy Hammonds was able to leave the jail unseen by media cameras. The other suspect in the case, Michael Setzer, bonded out Wednesday. Police said they don't think their actions shown on YouTube videos were just a prank, as Hammonds has said. Investigators said they believe the food went to customers, and the videos prove it.

Domino's executives are investigating the franchise. They said they could take the store away from the owner.

Tim McIntyre, vice president of communication for Domino’s, said, "The franchise owner is responsible for his actions and he will be held accountable."

Hammonds and Setzer have their first court appearances Friday.

Meanwhile, the Catawba County Health Department is fielding a lot of calls and e-mails, even from Missouri and California, from people wondering what inspectors are doing to keep customers safe.

Health Director Doug Urland said, "It's a big deal to us. It's a major concern certainly. It's something we've never dealt with."

Domino’s Corporate Office Investigating Franchise; Worker Bonds Out - Charlotte News Story - WSOC Charlotte

Back