Sprite Remix

t e d d y

Reaction score
have u guys tried that drink? it's delicious, im drinking it right now :thumb:

:ugh: uhhh Teddy -- sprite REMIX qq ive never heard of that and it sounds pretty disgusting LOL -- what "remix" would that be qq

Originally posted by t e d d y
um its tropical drink, (no caffiene drink) and ill post the pic later

PLEASE do Teddy LOL -- id be curious to see what it looks like and see if the area has them being sold LOL cuz i know for sure ive never heard of that drink!!!

Teddy -- ahh thats what it looks like -- gracias muchas! clear looking soda but the name of it still sounds :eek: but maybe 1 day ill try it out if i find it somewhere locally maybe the 7-11 :dunno:

I think i will have to wait til NY release it in the store for me to try it out.

Interesting...don't have Sprite Remix here yet. I'd try to taste it when the stores have those. :D

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Interesting...don't have Sprite Remix here yet. I'd try to taste it when the stores have those. :D

i already had that on Tuesday - my sister gave me that from Meijer's .... YUMMM i love that taste

that's the first I've heard of it.. whenever I go to the store, I'll keep a look out for it and try it. :thumb:

I just got a couple last night at my local Blockbuster Video. Interesting taste!

Back