Sprite Remix

Originally posted by thanikeprincess
i hate SPRITE REMIX!! fjal;skjfs it taste kind of like im drinking a big bottle of kiddy's liquid med mixed with a soda or something kldjfalksjdfkl! taste like bullshit tropical flavor in the sprite!

It's not that bad. I actually enjoy it much more than the Moutain Dew LiveWire..

I tried it for the first time today. WHOOOAAAA!
Tooo damn sweet! Would rather have a diet version.
But the tropical taste wasn't that bad at all.

Nah, it has a tropical taste. Hard to describe. Sort of like drinking carbonated water with mango or tropical fruit flavour. Sort of like drinking Italian Soda with tropical syrup.

finally i got Sprite Remix at Stater Bro. i drank and taste umm like NAKKKKKKKEEEED ! LOL but taste little tropical.. 258!! here i have pic

Attachments

• pict0061.jpg
    pict0061.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 22
Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
finally i got Sprite Remix at Stater Bro. i drank and taste umm like NAKKKKKKKEEEED ! LOL but taste little tropical.. 258!! here i have pic
See? Looks just like carbonated water... especially in that clear bottle!

OK since I live in Georgia where Coca-Cola has its worldwide headquarters. I asked the delievery man at one of the Kroger grocery store here if there were any plans to have Diet Sprite Remix here, he said that he was unable to say anything but did tell me that they were discontinuing Sprite Remix (Tropical) but they had replaced that for Sprite Remix (BerryClear) http://www.sprite.com/remix - I cannot remember if he said that Vanilla Coke was being discontinued as well.

I had sprite remix with berry flavor...it's pretty good, that's my opinion :P

Back