Rolled My Car Today!!!

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
Today I was driving from my house to school and i misjudged a dead mans turn and i went off the road tried to recorrect it and over corrected my car spun and when it hit the ditch it fliped and i rolled into a telephone pole.I don't remember the flipping or spinning when i woke up i fought to get my seat belt off and i was trapped in my car i tried kicking my windsheild out and than finally when i calmed down i rolled my window down crawled out my window and someone took me to another house to call someone. I'm ok i have really bad whiplash and a possible broken wrist on the way home from the hospital i drove past the crash site and realized how lucky i am to be ok. Thanks for reading i just needed to vent and tell someone.

OMG glad you are OKAY!!!! thanks to your lucky stars!!!

whiplash?? you should sue the guy for giving you one to pay for your medical expenses and the damage to your car

Oh, no! I hope you're ok with no serious injuries. Next time, please drive slowly and pay attention really good when turning on a dead man's curve. You must be very fortunate that you're still alive and not badly hurt. A car can be replaced, but lives can't be replaced.

:hug:

I was driving responsibily it was just cause i got scared and paniced when my car when off the road and i didn't know what to do. I just went and saw my car it's so totaled i was really lucky i didn't have any passengers because they would have been dead i am extremely lucky to have walked away from the crash i will get the pictures developed and posted tonight.

Sure must have been quite scary at the moment you left the road with many thoughts running through your head how to get through it. It is with great fortune that you are able to have walked away with minimal injuries, a shaken ordeal...but do hope you'll soon recover from the frightening experience and gain a peace of mind. Glad to know you're ok! :)

~RR

OMG glad you are OKAY!!!! thanks to your lucky stars!!!

whiplash?? you should sue the guy for giving you one to pay for your medical expenses and the damage to your car

You misunderstand what she explained..... READ careful... Please...

IMG_0110.jpg

You can see on the bottom of the driver side door where i hit the phone pole.
IMG_0111.jpg

My windsheild you can kinda see where i tried kicking it out.
IMG_0112.jpg

My passenger side from the front.
IMG_0114.jpg

Passenger side from the back.
IMG_0115.jpg

The back of my car.

Whew, that's some car accident! I am glad that you are all OK, now, you have learnt a lesson to slow down. but being responsibile is good :) According to the images I saw, it seems completely totalled, Isn't it insured?

Whew, that's some car accident! I am glad that you are all OK, now, you have learnt a lesson to slow down. but being responsibile is good :) According to the images I saw, it seems completely totalled, Isn't it insured?

It's partially insured i was going slow and i was driving responsibily i promise ya'll i was i am certainly not the first person to take a vehicile over this turn. i'd say there has been 10-15 in the last year

It's partially insured i was going slow and i was driving responsibily i promise ya'll i was i am certainly not the first person to take a vehicile over this turn. i'd say there has been 10-15 in the last year

I can see that - you should blame someone about the road not your accident. Show them that you have had an accident at the "dead man's corner" they should have raised the issue to have the road repaired or something? I hope the insurance can replace you another car.

Whoa! I'm glady you're ok. It's a shame your car is totaled though. I hope your wrist isn't broken.

Oh wow! that's pretty scary! I'm glad you're okay! the car looks totalled. Are you able to get another car?

Wow I must say "Champ". I am sure this is no fun, sorry to hear this oldmobile is totalled, but at least your gonna be ok.

Back