Rolled My Car Today!!!

I am glad that you alright. Take your time to recover and we all pray for you. Yeah take your time if you plan to drive again. My grandma got in accident when she was in 20's and had not drive for couple of years. Curve road is the one I hate the most. Some dont post sign to curve slow or flashing signs.

Todays there is more and more driver around the road. The most I hate is teenager driver, someone talk on the cell phone, or semi truck follow too close.

Todays there is more and more driver around the road. The most I hate is teenager driver, someone talk on the cell phone, or semi truck follow too close.

that's what bugs me i'm the good driver i go the speed limit i don't talk on my phone while i'm driving i never have more than one person in the car with me. i'm a good driver this wasn't suppose to happen to me. like today i can't even raise my arms above my head i just hurt so bad and i went to school

Yeah sometime the driver is a good driver but you never know if something happened to them. It was shock and wondering why it happened. I was in accident four times in my life. The first two accident before I was teenager and it was other driver fault. I got in accident on my 18 birthday and sprain my wrist. It take long time to heal up. Then last year, driver going too fast and rear end my friend car (I was in passenger seat). My friend hurt his back and my left knee hit to the dash. We all wear seat belt. Luckly we are okay but my left knee was terrible. My knee will lock or pain serveral time a month. Last july, the pain was terrible and lock almost everyday. So doctor said I have tear meniscus. I already had surgery last August and it was much better than before but i am afraid with the cold weather. It hurt my knee sometime. I have to deal with it and move on.
Take your time to heal up and moving forward. God bless you.

Yeah sometime the driver is a good driver but you never know if something happened to them. It was shock and wondering why it happened. I was in accident four times in my life. The first two accident before I was teenager and it was other driver fault. I got in accident on my 18 birthday and sprain my wrist. It take long time to heal up. Then last year, driver going too fast and rear end my friend car (I was in passenger seat). My friend hurt his back and my left knee hit to the dash. We all wear seat belt. Luckly we are okay but my left knee was terrible. My knee will lock or pain serveral time a month. Last july, the pain was terrible and lock almost everyday. So doctor said I have tear meniscus. I already had surgery last August and it was much better than before but i am afraid with the cold weather. It hurt my knee sometime. I have to deal with it and move on.
Take your time to heal up and moving forward. God bless you.
I'm sorry about your knee i know i really screwed up cause i pushed it yesterday i went to school and did everything bad idea. i'm in so much pain today but again i know i have to push to go to school so i don't miss class

yeah injurys from accidents are pretty painful, I had my shares too, prolly 20 times all up, mainly motobike racing, boyracing, a mates car smashed into a tree ( i was in the back seat ,he was an excellent driver btw, just a slip)

hmmmmm, do another demonstration ??

yeah injurys from accidents are pretty painful, I had my shares too, prolly 20 times all up, mainly motobike racing, boyracing, a mates car smashed into a tree ( i was in the back seat ,he was an excellent driver btw, just a slip)

hmmmmm, do another demonstration ??
of what?

I thought people with seizure disorders weren't allowed to drive? (I seem to recall you having seizures a few months ago, if I recall correctly)

But I'm glad you didn't get killed in the accident, though.

I am so glad you are alright. Lord is not done with you as it look like that. At least you are not in hospital for 3 years in COMA. That is what we all should be glad and thank for that!

Yah, I recall that similar experience too, when I hopped on a bike 6 months after a crash, I was very nervous, but then somehow jekle and hyde i was hooning again- on a bike 3 times bigger than my own old one (250 vs 750), I loved the 750, it was great......apparently even Easier to ride..... go figure

but yeah these days, I drive real slow, and had no problems , even get a peace of mind knowing im not pushing it, to run a risk of wearing something out fast and if something breaks it costs far to much for repairs.....

I dont bother drive fast anymore, I like paitence and in a funny way I get to enjoy the scenary more as i travel (but I still look straight ahead on the road of course) havent been on a motorbike for too long now, guess 10 years ago (that was a motocross bike which had insane amount of power, i just put it all down to experience and learn to respect the environment and what I'm driving, that way im a whole lot safer to myself as well as to others)

Each to their own.

I think that is a great idea to educate the kids about safety when riding in the cars with their parents when something happens...ya never know. I noticed some kids refuse to put on seat belts. You are lucky to wear seat belt for added protection. I walked away without a scratch when I fell asleep at the wheel long time ago. I ran thru a forest of small trees...it ran over the little tree from what the damage looks like. I was going about 55-60 mph early in the morning on I-880 in San Francisco Bay area. I was lucky that I didn't hit a sound wall, that could have been worse.

Wow u were blessed that day! That must have been terrifying!

I thought people with seizure disorders weren't allowed to drive? (I seem to recall you having seizures a few months ago, if I recall correctly)

But I'm glad you didn't get killed in the accident, though.

I know well in advanced when mine are coming and they are only stress induced and if i didn't have one from flipping my car wow. I drove on my own today and I have decided I'm never driving again it's windy I felt like i had no control and i really just wanted to cry the whole way home.

Back